Love At First Fight. Part 1

The Big Compilation of Super Junior One Shots :)

CHARACTERS:

LEE HYUK JAE

CHOI EUNMI

==============================================================

 

 

--No One's POV--

 

It was a dark , cold night in the streets of Seoul. Choi EunMi is a poor girl who works in a small department store until 9PM. Its time for her to go home ... She bought one Strawberry Milk from the Store then left. As she was walking down the street while holding the opened Starwberry Milk bottle just as she drank from it , She thinks about her problem on how she will pay for her house rent when she still has to pay for her own studies ... She made her way , almost reaching the apartment unit until someone bumped into her that made the Strawberry Milk spill all over her. She bumped in her BEST WORST ENEMY EUNHYUK who happens to live in the same building.

 

 

 

EunMi: YAHHH!! *wipes the juice off* WHAT THE ??!! Don't you watch we're your going??

Hyuk: You're the one who's day dreaming while walking there!!

EunMi: Look what you did to my clothes!!! ARRGH! You're so clumsy!

Hyuk: You're the clumsy one! And why are you so worried about you cheap clothing??

EunMi: CHEAP?? ... Well .. If this is cheap .. then .. *spills the remaining Strawberry Juice on Hyuk's head*

Hyuk: YAHH!!! *grabs the bottle and throws it away then wipes his face* WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR??!!!

EunMi: For being a Dumb, Clumsy Monkey!

Hyuk: WHAT??? Why you--- *clinches his fist*

EunMi: What? You're gonna hit me?? .. Seriously , i knew you were that low.

Hyuk: If only you weren't a girl! ARRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH. I just HATE YOU to DEATH Choi EunMi for being immature!

EunMi: Then we understand each other! I HATE YOU FOR BEING A DUMB , CLUMSY , IMMATURE MONKEY!! 

 

 

 

--EunMi's POV--

 

ARGGHH. I HATE THAT EUNHYUK TO DEATH!! Just look at what he did to my shirt ... UGGH. I cant believe this at ALL! I can't believe i have the WORST NEIGHBOR EVER!!! Ahhh .. Now how do i get this stain off??? ARRGH! Just when i was thinking of something so serious , He always comes in and ruins it.

 

 

 

--Eunhyuk's POV--

  

That EunMi is really too much! I love Strawberry Milk but it doesn't mean i wanna bathe with it .. and not on my PRECIOUS HAIR!! This stuff is sticky .. YUCK .. It has her saliva that is not stuck in the roots of my hair. EWW.  ARRGH. Because of that EunMi , this stuff will be hard to take off. We've always been enemies since the 1st grade. I play jokes on her and she's the same to me. We dont get along. We HATE each other so much. But FAITH is harsh .. We're always CLASSMATES and we even live in the same apartment building now but even so ... We dont like each other. She's way too agressive! Who would like that beast of a girl??!!

 

 

 

--No One's POV--

 

One day , EunMi got home late at night , around 10PM , she was shocked that when she got in her apartment. There we're other people inside it already. Along with the owner. Hetold something to them and they left .... EunMi has confussion written all over her face as the owner talked to her.

 

 

 

 

Owner: I'm sorry EunMi .. You're pay was due 3 months ago. If i let you pass , I'll never make a living ..

EunMi: Sir! I promise to pay as soon as possible! I just have many school things to pay for.

Owner: I'm sorry .. But you saw those who just came by? They are interested in this place. So you should pack your bags for tonight if you dont want me throwing them outside.

EunMi: but ... Where will i sleep?

Owner: Thats not my problem anymore. You have 10 minutes to get your stuff out.

 

 

 

The owner left.... EunMi had no choice but to pack her things before she leaves ... After packing , she took a last look at the apartment and left , with nowhere to go ... Just as she was walking away from the building , Hyukjae saw her ... He wanted to be happy that finally , EunMi is gone but deep inside , he's worried. He talked to the owner as he comes out from EunMi's old apartment room.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk: Uhhh ... Sir .. Why is EunMi leaving?

Owner: She couldn't pay for her rent. Someone is interested in her room so she had to leave. Teaches you kids that you have to pay for your rents in order to prevent trouble.

 

 

 

 

--Eunhyuk's POV--

 

If she couldn't pay for her rent , where will she stay? As far as i know , she has no other relatives in Seoul since her mom died. Wait .. Why am i worried?? I dont care about her! I hate her ... I dont know why my feet is leading me to follow her. I looked around .. Where could she be? Its too dangerous for a girl to be out this late. Even if i hate her , she's still a girl.

 

 

 

 

--EunMi's POV--

 

I wanna cry now .. I dont know where to go ... I wanna cry soo BAD! What am i gonna do?? I just kept on walking and walking along the streets , looking for a place to spend the night.. I was about to pass this street when i saw a couple of boys there ,i decided to turn away from the but when i looked back , i can see them following me. I'm scared now. My heart is beating 10x faster .. I wanna run! And so i did .. But i felt a hand grip on my arm. It was one of those three boys who look drunk that was standing there. I'm so scared..

 

 

 

Boy1: Miss , are you lost?

Boy2: Do you know how dangerous it is to be out this late .. All by your self?

Boy3: You have a *touches my cheek* pretty face. Why dont you stay with us for tonight , you'll be safer.

EunMi: No ... *tries to pull away* Please dont hurt me *almost crying* Please..

Boy2: We're not gonna hurt you .. We're just gonna *touches her shoulder* Get to know each other ...

EunMi: No ... Please .. Dont do this .. I didn't do anything bad to you.. Dont hurt me ..

??: YAH! LET HER GO!

 

 

 

 

Someone screamed from behind. The guy holding me gripped on me tighter while the two fought the mystery guy. I'm so scared that all i could do is cry. The guy is beating up those two like he's some sort of prince charming coming to save me ... When the two fell , the guy holding e just pushed me on the road and ran off... I couldn't do anything but cry. I can feel myself shiverring ... Thanks to this guy .. I'm saved ... But i cant look up. I'm frozen at my position .. Just looking down and crying.

 

 

 

??: Are you ok???? EunMi-ah ... Are you hurt?

 

 

 

Wait .. How did he know my name?? I looked up and .. It was .. Hyukjae??? Doesn't he hate me too? Why did he save me?? But .. i practically owe him my life now. He went down to my sized and kept asking me if i was ok .. I dont know what to do .. I suddenly hugged him and cried. I needed someone. Even if i hate him , he's the only one here for me right now.

 

 

 

 

--Eunhyuk's POV--

 

EunMi has always been tough. But now , she's crying on my shoulders...I cant help it. It seems like my hate for her lessened because now .. Hate is not in me but Caring is ... I wouldn't have saved her if i didn't care ... But why do i feel so weird now like my heart is beating 10x faster than usual just because she hugged me. From the moment she hugged me .. I knew i felt different. Is this LOVE??

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: EunMi-ah .. Dont cry anymore ... I'm here. They cant hurt you ..

EunMi: Gomawo *sobs* Even if i was bad to you , you're still here. Thank you .. *hugs tighter* This is too embarrassing to say but please dont leave me ... I dont wanna be alone .. I need someone .. I'm scared. *cries*

Hyuk: Its ok .. you're safe now .. Its dangerous for you to be out here. Lets go back in the apartment ..

EunMi: i couldn't pay for the rent anymore so i got kicked out.

Hyuk: You can stay with me for a while .. I promise .. I'll protect..

EunMi: Dont you .... Hate me?

Hyuk: All i know is , i wanna protect you right now ...

EunMi: Thank you ..

 

 

 

  

--No One's POV--

 

At first , it was difficult for EunMi to live in the same roof with Eunhyuk for they were enemies .. But Hyuk felt obligated to protect her. Their stay together built up a bond between them. They we're able to talk and realized that whether they had differences , they also have similarities ... They got along well .. They lived with each other for almost 8 months now ... EunMi secretly developed feelings for Eunhyuk but she doesn't dare say it for they we're enemies and she still thinks Hyuk wouldn't like her because he said before that he HATES her and her attitude. Hyuk also felt the same. But he wanted to tell EunMi everything , that he loves her. One day , Eunhyuk thought of a brilliant plan to tell her his feelings and set aside whether she will accept him or not.

 

 

 

   

--EunMi's POV--

 

What a tiring day at work. When i got home , is it just me or is no one here ... No sign of Hyukjae .. I looked around. In his room .. Kitchen ... Bathroom? No! Its probably closed if he's there. In the living room , there was something on the table ... Its a shirt and a strawberry milk bottle. There's a letter along too.

 

 

 

Remember this? This is the shirt i worn when you spilled that Strawberry milk drink on me. I'm not mad. Its ok now ... But this is one of our fight memories .. Ohh .. You might wanna drink that too. Dont worry , its CLEAN. I want you to go to that place where i saved you. Please?? I'm there waiting! -Hyuk :)