Only For You ~~ Part 2

The Big Compilation of Super Junior One Shots :)

 

 

 

Shin Ae and her Mom immediately went on their way to the hospital. Shin Ae cant help her tears but fall. She feels like she's been stabbed in the heart knowing that Kyuhyun is in the hospital ... When they arrived. It was too late and Kyu's mom kept crying .. Shin Ae cant believe it. Kyu's gone and she was too late. Kyu's mom approached Shin Ae and her mom.

 

 

 

Kyu's Mom: Kyuhyunnie's gone *hugs my mom* He left me so early .. this isn't right .. Parents should be frist .. Not the kids *sobs*

Shin Ae's Mom: Shhhss .. *taps her back and cries along*

 

 

 

 

Shin Ae went to Kyuhyun  and she couldn't say anything .. She hugged Kyu's dead body and sobbed. She was too late. She never even told him her feelings. She lost her best friend and the guy she loves ... 

 

 

 

Shin Ae: Kyuhyun-ah ... You moron! I said you'll get in trouble! Why?? WHY??!! Kyuhyun-ah ... Saranghae *sobs* Saranghae Baboya ...... Kyuhyun-ah!!!!

 

 

 

 

The nurses and doctors separated them as they took the things on Kyu's body that are not necessary anymore. The next few days , they arranged his funeral and Shin Ae's family helped along .. While cleaning up Kyuhyun's room , Shin Ae found the notebook that Kyu has always written on and read if from the start.

 

 

 

His entry when they were 10 ~~

 

Today , Shin Ae asked me to let her play Star Craft but i didn't want to ... She might get addicted to it and she might meet erted men online so i dont want her learning things like this .... I'll protect my best friend.

 

 

She realized thats why he didn't want her too play before ... She continued reading until she came upon an entry fro their first day of high school.

 

 

I told her to find new guy friends .. but i dont want that. Guys might abuse her. I told her just to stick with me. I hope she always does. I dont want her to be with other boys .. I want our days in High school to start and end with us and no one else.

 

 

 

She didn't realize how Kyuhyun didn't want her to be with other guys. She thought before that he doesn't care about her which made her shed more tears. She kept reading until she came up to their first day in college.

 

 

 

We just entered college. I made my biggest lie today .. I told her SHE'S NOT MY TYPE. If only she knew how much i love her since we were kids , It would've been easier. but i dont wanna lose our friendship. I pushed her away when she hugged me but deep inside , i wanted it and i want rumors to come true. But she'll always be my best friend .. Shin Ae-ah .... I called out her name , wanting to say i love her but instead I told her not to cry and i wont leave her . Shin Ae-ah ... Saranghae ...

 

 

 

She couldn't believe it .. Kyuhyun loves her ... But just like her , he didn't have the strength to say it. SHE FELT DESTROYED. Like everything was taken away that easily ... She read the next entries while she starts sobbing and tears falling on the pages of the notebook.

 

 

Some guys made friends with me but this morning ... One of them said he likes Shin Ae and will do anything to get her and make her sleep with him .. I cant allow that because she's my best friend. I love her and i have to protect her .. They told me i have to stay away from her or else , they'll touch her. I didn't know what to do .. i was outnumbered at that time and i dont have other guy friends to back me up. I have to stay away from her and never show my face to her like what they said .... But .. I DONT KNOW HOW ... I LOVE HER ... SHIN AE-AH .. MIANHAEYO .. SARANGHAE ..

 

 

 

She finally found out why Kyuhyun was avoiding her ... He wanted to save her ... She didn't know what to do ... She blamed herself for it was her fault that Kyuhyun suffered. She knows shes the reason why this happened to Kyu. He didn't want those stupid guys to be his friends , he just wanted to protect her.

 

 

 

 What happened on the night Kyu died.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Shin Ae was on her way from school back home .. But some guys we're following her. Kyuhyun blocked them until she was able ride on the bus already and the guys got mad at Kyu ..

 

Guy#1: Whats your problem! *pushes Kyu*

Kyu: I did what you said! I stayed away from her! Why are you following her around?

Guy#2: Its none of your business!

Kyu: Yes it is! She's my best friend and i love her! We made a deal that you cant touch her!

Guy#1: And so what?? You actually think we're gonna listen to you ..?

Kyu: I did what you said! I wont let you touch her!

Guy#3: WHAT CAN YOU DO??

Kyu: Maybe i cant do anything but you have to get through me before you can touch my best friend!!

Guy#1: Is that so?? *punches Kyu in the stomach* You still wanna fight? Huh?

Kyu: I dont .... i dont care what you do as long as ....... my best friend is .............. ok ... do .... what you ... want .... Just dont .... touch ....... her .....

 

 

They started beating up Kyuhyun to his very last breath. A tear drop fell from his eyes and his last words were "Shin Ae-ah ... Mianhaeyo ... Saranghae" ... After the beating , they just left him until someone found him and brought him to the hospital ..

 

 

 

A witness saw what happened to Kyu and told it to his parents... Everyone was sad that Kyuhyun had to go through a hard time like that ... The guys involved we're reported to the police. At Kyu's funeral , His parents left for a while to eat after staying there for days with no food intake at all. Shin Ae was left alone and she sobbed infront of Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

Shin Ae: You should've told me what happened. You shouldn't have kept it all to yourself. We could've done something about it. But you chose to keep it from me to make sure im safe... Kyuhyunnie ... Bogoshipo .. I feel so alone ... Why did you leave me? We could've fixed this together ... *kneels infront of him* Kyuhyun .. Saranghae ... Saranghaeyo ... Mianhae if i didn't understand. You should've opened up to me instead. But i love you too .. You're the first and last guy i wanna love ... Mianhae ... I hope your in a better place ... WE'LL MEET AGAIN  ... I love you KYUHYUN. 

 

 

 

She will always have Kyuhyun in her heart. Even if she didn't tell her why , She knows he did it for his own good. She always prayed and wished that she could talk to Kyuhyun once again. Even if Kyu isn't around , she'll always feel his presence and no matter what comes to her , She will never forget her best friend that she loves and oves her back. The name CHO KYUHYUN will always be in a special place in her heart. :"(