Reset. Part 1

The Big Compilation of Super Junior One Shots :)

 

Characters

 

Donghae

Hyewon (You)

 

 

Based on the song RESET by SUPER JUNIOR!! But i want HAPPY ENDINGS so the ending is HAPPY :) If i did a COAGULATION One shot , now that .. for sure thats a HEART BREAKING ONE SHOT :))) Anyways ... I hope you like it ... I cried at the part where they broke up *im such a spoiler* :)))

=============================================================

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I'm on my way to Namsan Tower ... Hae told me he had something to tell me .. He just broke up with his past girlfriend , Yuna , this passed 3 months ... I've always been there consoling him and always by his side ... At the first month , he seemed ok but i know he's still hurt .. He broke up with her because she cheated on him with another guy. At the 2nd-3rd month , i felt like i'm falling for him more ... I already secretly loved him before but he has a girlfriend at that time.. He's been my best friend since kindergarten but he never seemed to notice me .. But we're so close .. We eat and sleep *just sleeping* together and we know all our secrets , except for the fact that i'm inlove with him .. I arrived on top but ... Where's Donghae??

 

 

??: *cover my eyes* BOO!

Me: YAHHH! Let go!

??: Relax! Its just me! *releases his hand*

 

 

 

 

When i turned around .. It was Hae .. Good! He gave me an Heart attack! He looks so happy while me , My heart kept beating faster and faster ..

 

 

 

Me: Yah! You scared me!

Hae: Mian .. But i'm glad you came ..

Me: You owe me! I had to do a project but because you texted me so urgent , i had to leave it hanging!

Hae: Don't worry ... I'll help you with it later ..

Me: Seriously?? Thanks! You're an awesome BFF.

Hae: About that ..

Me: What?? Does BFF sound too girly for you?

Hae: I dont wanna be your best friend anymore ...

 

 

 

 

His words made my eyes watery .... My heart felt like it was destroyed to millions of pieces .. he doesn't want to be my friend anymore ... That hurts a lot ... I thought we're finally getting to a whole new point of friendship but he doesn't want to be my friend anymore??

 

 

 

Me: W-wae?? ... Did i do something wrong?? Oppa .. *tears falling* 

Hae: No .. you didn't *wipes my tears* Dont cry ..

Me: But .. you're gonna leave me .. I thought we're friends forever ..

Hae: I'm not gonna leave .. I just dont want to be your friend forever ..

Me: I dont understand .. Please explain everything to me ...

Hae: I dont wanna be your friend anymore ... Because ... After all this time we've hanged out .. I realized how crazy i was that i even fell inlove with Yuna ... Hyewon .. I never realized how blind i was ... That i already have the one im looking for next to me. Hyewon-ah ... I dont want to lose our friendship but i dont want to be just friends with you forever ... I dont know what you feel over me but what i know is .. I love you .. 

Me: Donghae .. Do you really mean that??

Donghae: *nods shyly*

Me: *smiles* Thank you ... Now i know what you truly feel for me ...

Donghae: Do you love me too?

Me:*nods*

Donghae: Will you be my girlfriend??

Me: *tear drop* Yes! *hugs him* I'm glad you feel the same way .. After all this years ... I love you Lee Donghae ..

 

 

 

At this exact time .. Donghae and I became a couple ... We loved each other and treated each other like we're still best friends .. We study in the same school , same class and we're always partners in everything ... I just know i'm happy when i'm with Donghae but sometimes , he feels uncomfortable around me with Yuna around and i can feel that ... But he loves me now right?? He loves me ... He isn't gonna lie to me .. One day , at dance class ..

 

 

 

 

Teacher: Ok class ... Yesterday we lectured on dances that came from another country ... Today , i want you all to go to your partners and do a Ballroom dance routine. But .. there's a twist. I will assign you to different partners today. As i call your names you will go to your respective partners ...

 

 

 

Different partners??? She must be joking ... That means Hae and I wont be partners .. I just hope that Yuna doesn't get picked as his partner.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Switch partners?? I dont wanna! I want Hyewon as my partner!! Aish .. SMART IDEA mam.. Your just trying to get me away from my girlfriend , aren't you?? The teacher called all the names one by one until only 10 of us we're left ..

 

 

 

Teacher: Next partners ... Hyewon and Sanghyun ..

 

 

 

Sanghyun?? Why him?? I should be her partner .. Smart choice. There are only 4 girls and 4 boys left and Yuna is one of the girls ... 

 

 

 

Teacher: Donghae and Yuna . Stand up ..

 

 

 

Ohh great. Why her? Of all the girls left... I could see the sadness in Hyewon's face .. I felt weird over Yuna too... When all the names we're called out , we all started practicing and i have to take being with Yuna for a while .. As we danced , she kept trying to go closer to me than the usual dancing position. WHAT IS SHE TRYING TO DO??! When we did a certain move , she hugged me by my neck and placed by my ears .. I tried to pull her away but she's stopping me .. WTH? Hyewon is just next to us ... What will she think??

 

 

 

 

Yuna: Donghae ... I know you still have feelings for me ...

Donghae: What are you talking about?

Yuna: I know you only asked Hyewon to be your girlfriend in order to get me jealous and regret everything i did ... It worked Hae .. I still love you and i hate seeing you with that girl. Come back to me baby ...

Donghae: Are you nuts?

Yuna: I'm just stating the truth Hae ... The way you caress me right now while we're dancing .. I can feel that you still love me and so do i ..

 

 

   

When i looked at Hyewon, she was crying and her face is so red. She ran out of the room , which made the teacher try to call her a hundred times , i cant just stand here! Yuna planned this!! She's really wicked ... I followed Hyewon outside. Please .... dont believe her .... I love you.

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I'm a bit shy over Sanghyun since we're not that close... While dancing , we came so close to Hae and Yuna ... I feel weird seeing them together , like my heart is breaking a part ... And i heard what Yuna said about Donghae .. That he only used me to make Yuna jealous .. Tears started bursting our from my eyes ... I cant take it. I ran out of the room , not caring of what the teacher will say afterwards .. I ran till i reached outside until someone held me tight on the arm , I turned around and it was Hae. I instantly slappped his faced and kept crying. I'm just so mad right now and hurt.   

 

 

 

Me: How could you!! You said you love me! How could you!!

Hae: Hyewon-ah ... I ..

Me: What? You lied to me?? I ALREADY KNOW THAT! How could i be such a fool? You're an idiot! 

Hae: Its not true ..

Me: Not?? In the first place i should've known!! But i made my love for you choose for me except for the facts. You weren't really over Yuna when you broke up , You we're so hurt. I should've known that you'll only see me as a revenge plan! You know the worst thing? I was going along with it!! I thought you loved me but you didn't! YOU USED ME!!! How could i not think about that??

Hae: I never used you!

Me: YOU ALWAYS USED ME! but this is the worst ... You used me before to court Yuna , you used me to help you with her .. EVERYTHING! I thought you said you love me but you lied! This wouldn't hurt so much if you weren't my best friend!! When i said i love you , i meant it! If you were gonna use me for your revenge purposes you should've just stayed away from me when i nodded and said i love you! But no ... You asked me to be your girlfriend! It could've hurt less if you didn't ask me to!

Hae: Hyewon-ah .... I'm sorry ...

Me: Sorry? So i was really the revenge plot huh?

Hae: Thats not what i meant.

Me: I'm sorry too , Donghae ... But you must be happy now! You're revenge plan worked ... She loves you again ... GO! Go to her! Be happy *runs away*

 

 

 

 

I left Donghae out there ... It started to rain hard. The rain drops covered my tears as i ran away. I'm so hurt ... I cant even face Donghae anymore.... I felt so sad and mad at the same time ... I feel so broken and used. I was stupid to think that he's over Yuna that fast .... But i still love him ... Donghae-ah ... I love you ... But i was hurt ... Be happy with Yuna ...

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

She released her arm and ran away ... My heart just got torn to millions of pieces ..  I love Hyewon ... I dont know ... I feel so furious this time ... Its like im turning blind ... I punched the walls as the rain water and bood from my fingers mix together on the walls until someone held both my shoulders tight and away from the wall. It was Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Donghae! Stop it now!

Hae: No!! *tries to release* She left me!! She hates me!!!

Hyuk: But painting the wall with your own blood wont fix anything!!

Hae: I dont care! *still tries* LET ME GO HYUK!!

Hyuk: *faces Hae* I said stop it! PUNCH ME INSTEAD!!

Hae: *sobs and slowly crouches down* Hyuk ... I love her ... She thought im only using her ..

Hyuk: I heard everything ... Yuna must've did something ..

Hae: She's never gonna believe me! Did you see her  face?? The way she cried and looked at me?? Hyuk! I love her!! But she hates me ... *screams* HYEWON-AH!! Saranghae!!!!

 

 

 

 

--No One's POV--

 

A year passed since Hyewon and Donghae broke up. Their still classmates but they barely talk. Hyewon found a new friend in Sanghyun while Donghae has Hyuk. They still have feelings for each other but Hyewon doesn't want to talk about relationships and doesn't wanna get involved in one , ever. Donghae , on the other hand , still tried to pursue Hyewon but she keeps avoiding him. Donghae still loves Hyewon so much and still doesn't know how Yuna planned out everything before. Hyewon actually missed Donghae a lot. They we're best friends so its not easy letting him go as a lover and as a friend. One day , Hyewon arrived at school early. When she thought no one was there yet , She saw Donghae inside their homeroom , sleeping. She was gonna go out but when Hae heard footsteps , he woke up ... 

 

 

 

 

Hae: H-hye-hyewon-ah?

Me: Oh .. Sorry to bother you ... 

Hae: Its ok ... Where are you going?

Me: I thought i was bothering your sleep so i was gonna go out.

Hae: You know i hate being alone ... Would you mind staying with me for a while??? Please??

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I dont know what to say .. My heart is going crazy but im still hurt. I just closed the door and sat on my chair. I'm somehow , in the middle of the roomwhile he's at the back. I dont know what to say ... I looked at the back and he was looking at me which made me immediately turn around and look at the board ... I dont know ... I just feel hurt everytime i see him but i also miss him and our friendship.

 

 

 

Me: How have you been?

Hae: ..............

Me: *sighs* Are you still mad at me?

Hae: No ...

Me: Ohh ... Ok ... I'm glad your not mad at me anymore ... 

Hae: ............................

Me: Are you ok?

Hae: Do i really look like ok?

Me: Maybe we can be friends again but ... I dont really know if we can ..

Hae: ...................

Me: Is there something wrong??

Hae: Many things have gone wrong in my life since the day you left me.

Me: ..................