Reset. Part 2

The Big Compilation of Super Junior One Shots :)

--Your POV--

The door opened and it was Sanghyun ... Thank god! Life saver... He went to me and asked me if i ate breakfast already .. I just said no so i have a reason to go out. When i got out , tears started fallin down my eyes as we walk down the hall.

 

 

 

Sanghyun: The awkwardness in that room was too much. You still love him , dont you?

Me: I do ...

Sanghyun: Then why dont you try going back together?

Me: Because .. i dont wanna be hurt again ... And he hasn't said he loves me again ..

Sanghyun: *sighs* I have to tell you something that i think i should've told you a year ago.

Me: WHAT?

Sanghyun: Before ... our old Dance class teacher and Yuna ... I overheard them talking.

Me: About??

Sanghyun: About the partners ... I overheard Yuna bribing the teacher to get you partnered with someone else and to get her paired with Donghae...

Me: What?? Really? Are you sure??

Sanghyun: I think telling Donghae right next to us that he's only using you was a plan. I was scared to tell you cause the old teacher still works here before. Mianhae .. 

 

 

   

I couldn't even say anything ... Tears kept falling down my eyes ... Ok .. I'm so bad that i didn't listen to Hae. I didn't trust him .... How could i be so bad to him?? He suffered for a Year because of my judgement. Because i made the wrong choice. Hyewon-ah! Paboya!! But .... No ... It'll be too embarrassing to go back to Hae... I just judged him as a person before. I cant take it. I dont think we'll ever be a couple again ... I dont have the guts anymore to tell him i love him because of my unfair judgement.

 

 

--Hae's POV--

 

Who does that SANGHYUN THINK HE IS?? He just took Hyewon away when she finally talked to me ... I still love her. Even if she didn't listen to me before. I still do ... Is she dating that Sanghyun now?? Are they going out? Did she replace me with him?? When it was time for dance class. We have a new teacher ... HE'S A GUY. 

   

 

 

 

Teacher: I'm your new teacher for Dance class. I hope to do well with you and i hope you cooperate with me. I heard from previous students that the old teacher usually lets you choose partners but i will assign you to your partners. We're gonna be taking Hip Hop 101 today. Go to your partners as i call your names ............... Donghae and Hyewon .....

 

 

 

 

NEW TEACHER! I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU! I wanted to talk to Hyewon again .. I missed her and everything about her .. This is my chance! He asked us to do a routine and perform it in the next 3 days ... Thank you for giving me time ... But when we staarted , we were too awkward ... I tried to teacher her steps but she just cant follow it without a hint of being awkward with me .. We have moves where we actually TOUCH each other but she doesn't look too comfortable. TWO DAYS PASSED. We tried to practice more cause we have to do the dance by tomorrow. We're on the way to finishing but were still too awkward.

 

 

 

Hae: This isn't gnna work ..

Hyewon: What do you mean??

Hae: I know what happened in the past is the reason to why we're so awkward , but if we dont do this right , we're both gonna fail.

Hyewon: Fine .. I know what you mean .. I also agree. Lets try to set it all aside.

Hae: Can't we ever go back to how we we're before?

Hyewon: *looks away* ...............

Hae: *sighs* I guess we cant ever go back to how we we're ... Lets just try to be less awkward. 

 

 

 

 

We practiced till late at night and we tried to set aside all our awkwardness to get it right.  FINALLY. WE DID. I guess she was so happy that she hugged me and i hugged her back with no hesitations ..

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

FINALLY! We finished! I'm too happy that i hugged Donghae and he hugged back?? My heart kept beating faster... I tried to release but he wouldn't let me go ..

 

 

 

Me: Donghae ... *tries to realease*

Hae: Please ... Dont let go. I missed you Hyewon ... I really did ..

Me: Dont be like this ...

Hae: Hyewon-ah .. Please forgive me ... I still love you ...  

Me: Dont make this harder for the two of us ..

Hae: Why? Is it because your really dating that Sanghyun guy ?... Hyewon .. I love you ...

Me: Dont include him in this issue. He's been nothing but a friend to me ...

Hae: Then why are you always avoiding me ... I miss . As a girlfriend and even more as a bestfriend ..

Me: *pushes him away* I'm sorry Donghae .. *walks out*

 

 

 

 

No .. I dont wann hurt Donghae again ... I cant ....I walked out of the Gymnasium on my way home but Donghae blocked my way ... He looked at me seriously with watery eyes and you can really see the sincerity in those beautiful eyes of his ... 

 

 

 

 

Hae: I wanna let you go! I really do but i cant! I know you're hurt but so am i! If i have to say sorry because i love you then .... I'm VERY SORRY i did ... And i'm SORRY that i still do ... I cant let you go .. I tried! But everytime i see you , i only love you more each and everyday! I tried patching up the holes you left in my heart but it didn't work! When you asked me if i was ok ... Obiviously .. NOT. Cause i still madly inlove with you *tears falling* I didn't use you ...

Me: *cries* I dont wanna hurt you again ... You we're my best friend ..You're only gonna get hurt with me.

Hae: I'm gonna get hurt if you keep trying to push me away!!! 

Me: But i was judgemental!! I didn't listen to you! You looked like the bad guy cause of me and you got hurt! Everyone thought you we're wrong! I made you look like you were bad.

Hae: I dont care what they think! I only care about you! And ...you believe me??

Me: Sanghyun told me he overheard Yuna talking to our old Dance teacher before. That she payed her to make you partners and she set the whole thing up. I was stupid that i believed her instead of you .. Thats why im not the right girl for you .. Cause i'm too judgemental and i didn't trust you ..

Hae: But .. You can trust me now , right?? Hyewon , i cant loss you. You're two things in my life. You're my best friend and the girl i love. If i loss you , i'll loss two important girls in my life. cant we go back to how we were before??

Me: Thats impossible ...

Hae: Nothings impossible. Hyewon ... I love you ... If you think staying away from me is the best for me , then your wrong. You should know me more cause we're bestfriends .. I CANT LOSE THE GIRL I LOVE.

Me: I'm not sure if we can be together again .. I dont want to hurt you again ... Because it hurts to see you hurt.

Hae: Losing you will hurt me more ....! Please .... Can we go back to that day when i confessed to you in Namsan? When we said I LOVE YOU'S to each other? The day you said YES to me? Can we all reset everything and go back to that time?

Me: Will you still love me even if i have faults?

Hae: I wouldn't care even if you started killing other people! I just love you!

Me: *chuckles while tears are falling* I still love you BFF.

Hae: *hugs me* I love you too... Can we reset it all again to the day you said yes to me??

Me: *nods*

Hae: *lets you go and kneels down* *hands out a hand* Will you be my girlfriend again?

Me: *kneels to his size* YES!!! *hugs him*

 

 

 

Donghae and Hyewon became a couple again that night. They set all their differences away and listened to their hearts. They we're successful with their performance and being each others inspirations made it better. Hyewon learned to always listen to Donghae first before making desicions and Hae , likewise. Yuna never played with any boy again after falling in love with a guy who hurt her so bad. Sanghyun became friends with Donghae and Hyuk was still always there for Hae. HaeWon couple have faults and they sometimes agrue but from the past experience , they learned that they have to coupe up with their differences in order to keep their harmonizing love. In the end , the whole lesson of this experience to them was to always trust each other no matter what and never let anything get in the way of their love ...

 

 

=============================

 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! :)

I just love this song so i made a one shot inspired by it with a twist of a happy ending :)

-ShaiKyu :3