Clumsy Cause I'm Falling In Love ❤. Part 2

The Big Compilation of Super Junior One Shots :)

--Yuna's POV--

When i got to school , i saw Miki talking to Sungmin. Before ,she was just laughing at him! Why would she flirt with him??!! Wait. Why am i mad?? Someone tapped me from behind. I truned around and it was Hae.

 

 

 

Hae: I missed you , you know.

Yuna: Thats nice.

Hae: We should hang out again.

Yuna: I cant ...

Hae: What?? Why don't you wanna hang out with me and Kyu now?? You're always with that Sungmin. Are you dating?

Yuna: Jealous?

Hae: YES!! I AM!! Do you like him??

Yuna: *looks at Sungmin and smiles* *Looks back at Hae* I dont know ... *looks back at Sungmin* But i sure do wanna find out. *walks away*

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Aish .. She totally likes him. I can see that. Not wheni think i like her now. She kept hanging out with Sungmin that i felt so left out and realized that i like her. He stole my best friend. I'm gonna get her back if its the last thing i do. I went to Kyuhyun to ask him to help me. He's close with Miki. We all talked and planned on how to seperate this two. I should be the only guy in her life. Even that nerd looks good now , he still wont take Yuna away from me. After a few days , i asked to accompany Yuna to a coffee shop where she'll meet Sungmin. I finally get to be with her. I was walking her to a near by coffee shop when we saw Sungmin and Miki on the road. They we're kssing. I guess we got here on perfect time. Yuna became all teary eyed and she ran away. I followed her and hugged her from behind. She was crying so hard. She faced me and hugged me. 

 

 

 

Yuna: How can he do that?? He just became more handsome to others and now he's with another girl. Just as i was gonna confess to him. I thought he was different.

Hae: Its ok ... I'm still here for you.

Yuna: I thought that , if i change his style , i'll help him be more normal. I thought he'd stay the same. But how could he? I thought he likes me ..

Hae: You dont have to worry about him anymore. I'm here for you ... Yuna ... I love you ..

Yuna: *looks at Hae* What?

Hae: I love you .. Forget Sungmin .. Just be with me *kisses Yuna*

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I had a crush on him before but I didn't feel anything when he kissed me. I just let him dp what he wants. But i cant help but cry. All i can think about is Sungmin.

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

I asked Yuna to go to a coffee shop near school. But Miki came and said she likes me. But i love Yuna. She kissed me and i didn't know what to do. I pulled her away but she didn't seem to mind. Something isn't right here. Saturday and Sunday have passed. I kept calling Yuna but she wont answer. Then on Monday , i went to school early and waited for Yuna since she goes to school unusually early. When she saw me , she walked away. I followed her and held her by arm.

 

 

 

Sungmin: Hey .... did i do something wrong?

Yuna: Why are you even talking to me?

Sungmin: Did i do something wrong?

Yuna: Why dont you ask yourself?

Sungmin: I already did! But i still dont know!!

Yuna: You shouldn't be talking to me! What if your girlfriend sees us?!

Sungmin: Girlfriend??

Yuna: Yeah ... Miki. You're together now right?? *tears falling* You dont even have to say anything to me. You dont have to explain. At some point i thought you were different but turns out , when popularity comes to you , you're no different then anybody else i know .... *wipes her tears* And just as i was--

Sungmin: Was what??

Yuna: Nothing .. I have to go.

Sungmin: But Miki and I aren't together!! I dont even like her!

Yuna: Really? Then why were you kissing on the streets? Anyways , you dont have to explain to me. I have go meet my boyfriend now .

Sungmin: Boyfriend?

Yuna: I'm with Donghae now ... I have to go *pulls her hand away* 

 

 

 

Donghae?? How?? Why??? When?? So she saw what Miki did to me??? Aish! I knew it .. But what am i gonna do now??? She's with Donghae. Its like my heart has been stabbed so much. I dont know what to do.

 

 

--Yuna's POV--

 

Donghae and I are together since the night i saw Sungmin and Miki. It hurts to tell him that. Days passed and it hurts when Sungmin looks at me and Donghae. One day , I looked around the school for Donghae. I looked everywhere but no sign of him. Until i heard voices coming from the gym. I just heard my name so i decided to listen to the conversation. I took a peak and it was Donghae , Kyuhyun and Miki??? What are they doing here?

 

 

 

Miki: What about me and Sungmin?

Kyu: I couldn't care less about Sungmin.

Hae: Me too.

Miki: We had a deal!

Kyu: Yeah. We did. Now Yuna is with Donghae hyung. Then go seduce Sungmin now.

Miki: Are you sure this is gonna work?

Hae: As long as he doesn't get in the way of me and Yuna. You did a pretty good job with kissing Sungmin.

Miki: Well ... Thanks to a perfect plan and a perfect planner , It all became possible.

Hae: Now Yuna will never talk to Sungmin again ... An well do whatever it takes to stop him from explaining his side.

 

 

 

No ... This isn't true. Sungmin and Miki aren't together. They only tried to trick us. I cant believe it. I was such a fool. The gym door suddenly opened. They all looked at me shocked as i was crying on the side. Donghae approached me and held me but i pushed him away.

 

 

 

Yuna: How could you!!! You never changed!!!! How could you do that to me and Sungmin??!! I thought i was your best friend?? Why did you hurt me??!!

Hae: Yuna , i can explain.

Yuna: I thought you could change! You know i love Sungmin!!!

Hae: But i love you.

Yuna: You're not only mean but your also selfish! Did you think about the others that are gonna get hurt??? What about you Kyuhyun?? I thought i was your friend!!!Kyu: I dont want any part of this *walks away*

Yuna: *follows Kyu , holds his ear and pulls him back *  Oh no! You're not gonna get away with this.

Kyu: Ow ow ow!! Ok! *pulls my hand away* I'm sorry Yuna! I only tried helping my brother.

Yuna: You're both selfish. Not only to yourselves but to each other! And you Miki ... We're not close. We're not even friends. I already saw you as a flirt , i just didn't think you were more than that!

Miki: ............ *looks away* 

Yuna: You all ruined everything. Thanks .... Thanks for ruining my life. I dont think i can be your girlfriend anymore Lee Donghae. And until you change , i dont think we can be friends again.

Hae: Yuna ... Mianhae .. Please ...

Yuna: *faces down* I should've trusted Sungmin! Now , i dont know how to face him *kneels and sobs*

??: You dont have to know how ...

 

 

  

I looked up and it was Sungmin. He heard it all?? I stood up and ran to hug him and he hugged back. The other couldn't do anything else.   

 

 

 

Me: Sungmin! Mianhae! I didn't listen to you. Mianhae ...........

Sungmin: Its ok ...

Me: That night , when you asked me to go to the coffee shop , i was gonna confess to you but then i saw you and Miki and i thought that you two were-

Sungmin: *puts his finger on my lips and lets go of the hug* Shssss. Its ok .. *puts his old glasses on* This Sungmin wanted to tell you something too. Before and After this look , I always loved you. You're the only one who accepted me from being a nerdy geek to a total campus crush. I love you.

Me: I love you too.

 

 

 

We hugged again. I feel so happy. I finally found out the truth and Sungmin said he loves me .... Then someone tapped my back. We let go of the hug and its Donghae. He looked much more innocent with his facial expression now than usual. You can really see the sincerity in his eyes.

 

 

 

Hae: Yuna ... Mianhae. You're right. I was selfish. But ... I dont wanna loss my best friend. Yuna , please forgive me. I'll just let you and Sungmin be happy. I'll change and hope to find someone like you to love.

Yuna: *Hugs Hae*  Thank you ... I forgive you as long as you rpomise to change. *looks at Kyu* You too , EvilKyu.

Hae: *lets go* I promise. Im just not sure if EvilKyu can promise that ...

 

 

We all laughed in the end. School life. Thats just how intriguing it is. Im happy that Hae promised to change. Sungmin and I stayed as a cuple for a long time and Hae really did change. The old school heartrob before became the heartrob of Seoul because of his change. We all learned so much! That we cant stop true love once it strikes cause it'll always find a way to happen. Everybody can change if they really want to and ... The oldest one in the book .... Dont judge a book by its cover. You never know. That nerdy new kid in class might just be the one for you!!! 

 

========================================================

Thats it! :) I hope you like it .. I did have a little trouble but i had to base everything by the way they requested the plot. Just visit my profile here in AFF if you wanna request

 

Lets be friends!!

Follow Me On TUMBLR!: http://iamshaikyu.tumblr.com/

and on TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/GaemShai 

-MsShaiKyu :)