Only For You ~~ Part 1

The Big Compilation of Super Junior One Shots :)

Character

 

Kyuhyun

Shin Ae

Shin Ae's mom

Kyu's mom

 

A very sad Fiction about Kyuhyun and his best friend Shin Ae. They are childhood bestfriends and always together. But oe sacrifice will pull their destinies apart ...

=================================================================

 

 

Shin Ae and Kyuhyun are bestfriends .. Since they we're kids ... They we're always classmates. Shin Ae loves Kyuhyun but he doesn't know ... She has always loved Kyuhyun but is afraid that their friendship would end. They are in Kyu's house. Shin Ae's parents and Kyu's parents are quiet close so they paid a litte visit to Kyu's house. Kyu was playing Star craft in his room while Shin Ae just waited for him and watched. They are just 10 years old.

 

 

 

Shin Ae: Ya! Kyuhyun-ah ..

Kyu: Hm?

Shin  Ae: When are you gonna finish??

Kyu: This is important , Ok?

Shin Ae: But .. Kyuhyun-ah ... My mom is chatting with your mom downstairs. I thought you said you'll always play with me ...

Kyu: But i'm busy! And you dont know how to play Star craft.

Shin Ae: Will you let me play if i learn?

Kyu: No ..

Shin Ae: Aish! Meanie .. I thought you we're my best friend.

Kyu: I am .. Thats why im not letting you play.

Shin Ae: Wae??

Kyu: Because , i want you to be my audience and cheer me on.

Shin Ae: I dont wanna *cross arms and pouts*

 

 

 

 

They we're always like that as cute little kids ... Kyuhyun would always try to get Shin Ae away from things he knows that'll affect her ... Some people even say that they might end up together once they grow up. Shin Ae always feels flattered but Kyuhyun seems like he doesn't care. When they entered High school , they are still classmates and on the first day of class ....

 

 

 

Shin Ae: Kyuhyun-ah .. I'm nervous.

Kyu: Its ok ... We can do this ..

Shin Ae: What if everybody there is rude?

Kyu: *laughs* We still have each other!

Shin Ae: You're right! ... But ... what if you find new guy friends?

Kyu: Guy friends?? Its normal that i get guy friends but your always my best friend!! WHAT IF YOU GET GUY FRIENDS??

Shin Ae: Why would i want other guy friends??

Kyu: You'll feel much safer if you have guy friends to protect you but for now .. Stick to Kyu.

Shin Ae: Its not like i have a choice...

 

 

 

Kyu and Shin Ae studied together in high school happily. Their friendship became stronger than ever and no one was able to set them apart. They made friends but they we're the best friends that no one could beat and everyone speculated something between them that they just ignored. Even if Shin Ae loves Kyu , she knows Kyu doesn't and she doesn't want their closeness and friendship to end. When they entered college , They both took the same course and were still classmates. They both held each others hand as the were infront of the school gate. Shin Ae's hand was shaking so much.

 

 

 

Kyu: you ok?

Shin Ae: Kyu .. I'm nervous.

Kyu: You're always nervous on the first day! Lighten up! You'll do ok!

Shin Ae: Don't leave me alone ... Ok?

Kyu: *smiles* I wont. 

Shin Ae: We can do this Kyu! We can do this together!!

Kyu: Shin Ae-ah ..

Shin Ae: Hmm??

Kyu: Uhh ... Do good ok? And whatever happens , Dont cry ...

Shin Ae: Wae? Why are you saying that?

Kyu: Nothing ... I thought you might need it!

Shin Ae: *hugs Kyu from the side* As long as your with me , I'll never cry ... Well , not alone ..

Kyu: *pulls me away* *grins on his face* Yah! People might think we're a couple. Its my lost if they do think that ..

Shin Ae: YAH! Did you just indirectly say im not good enough for you??

Kyu: NOOOOOOOO ..... You're just not my type.

Shin Ae: Ohh ... *sounds so down and looks down*'

Kyu: Wae?? Is something wrong?

Shin Ae: *looks up to him* Nothing!! Lets go to our room! Kaja??!

 

 

 

 

But deep inside , Shin Ae was hurt. Especially when he said she's not his type. She felt like dying on the inside but being best friends with Kyu is better than losing him. One thing Shin Ae noticed about Kyuhyun when they're together is he always has this notebook and always writes on it everyday ... One day .. Kyuhyun began acting weird and rumors are spreading about Kyuhyun joining a certain group of boys. She didn't feel comfortable at all because those boys are reported to always get in trouble ... Shin Ae approached Kyu about it.

 

 

 

 

Shin Ae: Kyuhyun-ah .. Whats this news about you joining these groups of boys?? Huh?

Kyu: Its nothing ..

Shin Ae: Did you really join them??

Kyu: So what if i did?

Shin Ae: Do you know what they did or do?? You're gonna get in trouble!

Kyu: Whatever happens to me , Its my fault. 

Shin Ae: *teary eyed* But im getting worried.

Kyu: You dont have to ... I'm ok .. *stands up and walks away*

Shin Ae: *holds his wrist* Wait .. Where are you going?

Kyu: You dont care ..

Shin Ae: I care! I care about you Kyuhyun ...

Kyu: *pulls his hand and walks away*

 

 

 

Kyu has been weird. He always avoids Shin Ae and leaves her behind. She doesn't have a clue why but it hurts her because the guy she loves is leaving her behind. Just as he promised he will stay forever. She tried texting him , calling him and visiting him at his house but he never seems to be there when she needs him. Shin Ae decided to settle everything once and for all and talk to Kyu again because she's been confused lately of what is really going on.

 

 

 

Shin Ae: Kyuhyun-ah ... Lets talk.

Kyu: About what?

Shin Ae: Do you have a problem?

Kyu: No ..

Shin Ae: Then why are you like that??!

Kyu: Like what?

Shin Ae: Why are you staying away from me?? You promised me you'll never leave me *tears falling*

Kyu: Didn't i tell you not to cry?

Shin Ae: How can i not cry at this situation!? 

Kyu: Why are you so worried?? What are you to me??!! Huh?

 

 

 

 

She didn't know what to say .. She knows she had no authority to say anything. She's not a girlfriend or anything. She's just the best friend. but she cant just let her best friend ruin his life.

 

 

 

Shin Ae: I'm nothing Kyu ... I'm nothing but your best friend .who's worried about you ..

Kyu: Then you better stop it. Its irritating... 

 

 

 

 

And he left just like that .. He left her there standing and sobbing. She felt like she's completely lost her friend and she cant do anything about it. She just didn't approach him or text him or anything. But weeks later .. Kyu wasn't attending school. She's getting worried but Kyuhyun told her off so she had nothing to do ... One day , when she got home from school .. Her mom was panickig after receiving a news.

 

 

 

 

Shin Ae: Omma .. I'm home ..

Shin Ae's Mom: Shin Ae-ah! You have to come with me!

Shin Ae: Wae?? What happened?

Shin Ae's Mom: Kyuhyunnie's mom called me. She said Kyu's in the hospital and in critical condition.

Shin Ae: Mwo?? How did that happen!!??

Shin Ae's Mom: She said boys from your school did it.

 

 

==============================================

 

Press the "NEXT" for the PART 2 :D