Clumsy Cause I'm Falling In Love ❤. Part 1

The Big Compilation of Super Junior One Shots :)

Characters

 

Park Yuna (You)

Lee Sungmin

Lee Donghae

Cho Kyuhyun *Hae's brother*

 

========================================================

 

 

--Yuna's POV--

 

Donghae and I were walking along the corridors of the school , someone came out of a room and rushing holding some books that already covered his face. Then he suddenly hits the side of a locker as he was walking. All his books fell on top of him as he fell down. Everbody started to laugh but i felt a bit worried. He looked nerdy and such. Kyuhyun came , laughing , ang placed his arms around Donghae who is also laughing. Miki , a flirty girl here , went to us too. We're not close. At all.

 

 

 

Miki: Such a nerd. *laughs and walks away*

Kyu: What a dork.

Me: Yah! Thats not nice!

Hae:  Wae? Why are you defending him?

Me: You too? Why couldn't i have a nice bestfriend and a nice bestfriend's brother?

Kyu: But you have a handsome bestfriend's brother. Admit that.

Me: Help him!

Hae: Why do i have to?

Me: Just do it!

Hae: Kyu , you do it.

Kyu: I dont wanna ruin my reputation by helping out the new nerd in town.

Me: Fine .. I'll do it *walks to the guy*

Hae: Yah!! Yuna-ah!!

 

 

 

I went to the guy and helped him picked up the books. Donghae had no choice but to just go to me. I gave him his books and just stood there infront of me. I cant even see his face with those books blocking them. 

 

 

 

??: Thanks for helping me , Miss.

Yuna: Uhh .. Its no big deal.

??: Its a big deal for me.

Yuna: Can you even see me?? Can you put those down for a while?

??: Uhh ... Sure.

 

 

 

He placed the books down for a while and looked straight at e. Its weird. that he's sweating and such. But no one here seems to be nice to him. I cant believe my bestfriend isn't either. I put my hand out and so did he.

 

 

 

Me: I'm Yuna.

??: Sungmin.

Me: Its nice to meet you Sungmin-sshi. You're new here right?

Sungmin: *nods fast and continuosly*

Me: Ok! Ok! Stop that!

Sungmin: *stops nodding and holds his head* Sorry ...  

Hae: *whispers loudly* Weirdo.

Me: Yah! Donghae! *slaps his shoulder* Ohh ... This is Donghae.

Hae: Whatever. We have to go. Class will start soon.

Me: Ohh .. Right! I'll see you again some time later Sungmin.

Sungmin: Thanks for helping me. 

Me: Its nothing. You're welcome. Bye!

 

 

 

 

--Sungmin's POV-- 

 

Why does my heart keep beating faster?? She's so nice to me. Everyone just laughed at me and thinks i'm a complete nerd but she helped me. She's so pretty. She's really nice. I wish i had a girlfriend like her. I went on my way to my new homeroom after bring the books to the library that the teacher asked me to do. I gave the slip to the teacher in and he asked me to introduce myself to the class. I saw Yuna there. She's in this class?? I'm getting nervous. 

 

 

 

Sungmin: A-a-ann-annye-nnyeongggg ... A-- I'm S-s-ssung-ung-. Sungmin!

Mr. Kim: Ok Sungmin. It'll take a while if we continue this. Just sit on that empty seat next to Park Yuna.

Sungmin: Uhh N-n-nn-

Mr. Kim: Just go!!

 

 

 

I hurriedly went to my seat next to Yuna. She looked at me and smiled. I think my heart just stopped beating.

 

 

 

Yuna: I didn't know you were a sophomore too. 

Sungmin: Uhh .. I uhh ... I guess I .. Uhh ... Am ..?

Yuna: Well , you're very welcome here. I hope you have a great time.

Donghae: *coughs* Ahem. Yuna-ah ..

Yuna: What?

Donghae: *whisper to Yuna from behind*

Yuna: Whatever.

 

 

 

She looked at me again and smiled. She looked back at the blackboard and started listening to the teacher. I wonder what Donghae told her. But he doesn't like me. Maybe he told her to stop talking to me.But i really like her. She's the only one nice to me.

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Yuna keeps entertaining this guy. What the? My best friend cannot be hanging out with a nerd. Everone will think we're too easy to hang out with. I'm sitting next to her and whispered from behind.

 

 

 

Hae: Stop befriending that nerd. 

Yuna: Whatever.

 

 

 

Pfft.I dont like him at all. Days passed , Yuna kept talking to Sungmin. We're still the ones together but she' always so nice to him. I tried everything to get her away from him to save our reputation. She looks so nice to him. She likes hanging out with him. Kyu and I find ways to just pull her away. I cant take this. One day When the bell rang for lunch , I stood up infront of Yuna , immediately , and she went next to that Sungmin. What now?

 

 

 

Yuna: Sungmin-sshi .. Are you having lunch with anybody?

Min: N-n-no.

Yuna: Why not have lunch with us?

Min: Is that ok?

Yuna: Sure. We have an extra seat on our table.

Hae: Yuna , why bother inviting him?

Yuna: Shut up Donghae.

Hae: Lets not have lunch with that nerd!

Yuna: YAH!!

Min: Its ok. I'm used to eating alone. 

Hae: Lets go *pulls Yuna out*

 

 

 

I kept pulling Yuna out by arm. She wasn't saying anything until she pulled her arm away from me. She looked furious.

 

 

 

Yuna: Thats wasn't very nice.  

Hae: Why do you wanna be with that guy so much?? Do you like him? 

Yuna: Just because i wanna hang out with him doesn't mean i like him! He's new. Didn't you see how everyone reacted before? How you reacted when he fell down? He needs a friend. I cant believe you just pulled me away from him like i'm a market cart or something.  

Hae: Do you want our reputation to get ruined?

Yuna: Reputation? And what reputation is that? A heartless reputation? Kids who always think of newbies that low? It wouldn't hurt to be nice to him. You're my bestfriend but sometimes i dont like how you act. We've been friend forever but .... I dont wanna say this. You need an attitude adjustment.

Hae: Then , hang out with him if you like ...

Yuna: I might actually will. *walks back to the room*

 

 

 

I cant believe she just left me for that Dorky , Nerdy Sungmin. She fought with me because of him. I went to the cateen and Kyuhyun was already on our seat , eating. He never waits. I had down and banged the table. He stopped eating with a piece of meat hanging from his mouth.

 

 

 

Kyu: Whats up hyung? Where's Yuna?

Hae: She's with that dork.

Kyu: Why do you look so jealous?

Hae: I'm not! Now everybody thinks they can just talk to us because of that.

Kyu: She'll realized that hanging out with a nerd isn't right. Ok?? Chill here .. *shows some pork infront of his face* Eat.

Hae: *pulls them away* I dont want that!!

Kyu: Thats sgn #2 that you're jealous! You're so mad!!

Hae: I dont have to be jealous to that dork. Yuna and I know each other better and i'm waaaaaaaaaay more handsome than that dork.

Kyu: Yeah ... You are hyung. There's just one problem.

Hae: What?

Kyu: She's with him right now instead of you.

Hae: I dont know why Yuna likes being with that nerd so much.

Kyu: Maybe she needs help with some homework. You're not really a big help when it comes to homework.

Hae: Geee ... Thanks Kyuhyun. You're such a ENCOURAGING LITTLE BROTHER. Thanks for shoving that off of my face. *sarcastic*

Kyu: *sarcastically answers* You're welcome hyung. *continues to eat*

 

 

 

--Yuna's POV--

 

 Sungmin was really nice to me. When i'm with him , i dont have to pretend. I love Donghae as my Best friend but sometimes , he asks me to pretedn that i'm cool like him to keep his reputation. But with Sungmin , i feel like a normal person with nothing to pretend and i dont have to pretend. But i dont want everyone to keep on laughing when they see him.

 

 

 

Yuna: Sungmin-sshi .. What about after class , we go to the mall?

Min: M-m-mall?

Yuna: *Nods* Yes!

Min: Lie a d-d-da-dateee?

Yuna: Date?? Its not like that .. Its just .... Lets just say i'm gonna give you a make over so everyone will stop looking down on you.

Min: You dont have to do that. I like who i am.

Yuna: I like who you are too. But everyone will keep on discriminating you. We have to show them you cannot be discriminated!! Please?? Lets do this!

Min: Ok ....

Yuna: *hugs Sungmin* I promise i'm gonna do good!

Min: T-t-thank you ..*hugs back*

 

 

 

I feel so glad around him. I don know what i'm feeling for him but i wanna help him. I wanna be his friend.

 

 

--Sungmin's POV-- 

 

Yuna is so nice to me. She hugged me. My heart feels like its over heating. I hope she doesn't notice. This is the first time a girl hugged me. I'm so happy. Even if her friend doesn't like me , she went here to hang out with me instead of him. I dont want her to have problems with him but .. I'm glad she's with me. After class we went to the mall. Her friend tried talking to him but she pulled me away. I feel bad. When we got to the mall , she brought me in a barber shop to get my hair cut , we went to a optical shop to get me contacts and to a clothing store. She asked me to try out some outfits and when i got out , her eyes turned bigger , she stood up to me.

 

 

 

Min: Does it look horrible?

Yuna: Are you kidding me? You're so handsome!!

Min: Really?

Yuna: Yes!! You really look good!

Min: Its all thanks to you ..

Yuna: You're welcome. You have to treat me dinner now because of what i did!

Min: Lets go then!!