Unbroken Vow. Part 1.

The Big Compilation of Super Junior One Shots :)

Characters 

Kim Jong Woon *Yesung*

                            *You* 

Eun Hye *Your Best Friend*

Chae Rin *Yeye's Best Friend*

Seung Ho

 

==========================================================================

 

 

--Your POV--

 

One fine monday morning. I'm at the school library with my friend , Eun Hye , doing a research for our Chemistry project. While reading the books at the table , Seungho came and sat next to me. Eun Hye looked at us as Seungho talked to me ...

 

 

 

Seungho: So ...                    .. Are you free this saturday?

Me: No ... 

Seungho: Ohh ... I see ... So .. When are you free?

Me: Not until i finish college and become a bilionaire.

Seungho: Look .. I've been trying to court you since the Freshmen year. Come on .. We're already in Senior year but you still act like i dont exist .. Its tiring sometimes ..

Me: Then if your so tired , Why dont you just stop??

Seungho: But i--

Me: If you really like me , You shouldn't blame me. Like i said since the freshmen year ... I DONT LIKE YOU .. DONT EVEN EXPECT. You're the one who keeps insisting so dont even dare blame me. 

Seungho: Aishh .. Someday your gonna regret this ..

 

 

 

 

He walked away and Eun Hye looked at me with those eyes wide open. I stood up and went out. She might start scolding me in a library again and i dont wanna get another detention because of that. Of course , she'll follow me. Eun Hye is like my MOTHER/TRUTH CONSULTANT. 

 

 

 

Eunhye: I dont get why you've been ignoring Seungho for all these years. He's practically a heartrob of this school but you only see him as what?? A person that doesn't exist or is too good to be true for you?

Me: Eunhye.. I dont like him .. You practically dont know what type of guy he is and i like someone else already ..

Eunhye: Who? Yesung? He's not coming back                    ! Wake up!

Me: He promised me! Ok? 

Eunhye: You're gonna grow old and alone if you dont stop it with the fantasies .. Seriously.

Me: I dont care.

Eunhye: Aish .. How can i ever convince you? You two made promises to each other when you were like .. What ... 15?? 16?? Come on! Wake up! He probably forgot you or he's probably with another girl .. You're 23 now!

Me: A promise is a promise! He's not gonna let me down.

Eunhye: Let me just tell you that some promises are meant to be broken.

Me: Some , but not all of them.

 

 

 

Eunhye doesn't understand! He promised me! HE SAID HE'LL COME BACK! I dont care about what Eunhye and Seungho will say!

 

 

--No One's POV--

 

Yesung?? You must be wonderig who he is ...                  and Yesung met when they we're younger. At the age of 16, Yesung had to leave for Canada. But at a young age, They already liked each other. But because his family is moving to Canada , he had to say goodbye ..

 

 

Yesung:                    ..I have to leave ... 

Me: I know .. You told me that yesterday.

Yesung: I'm gonna miss you ..

Me: Me too .. But you'll probaby find a prettier canadian girl. *cries*

Yesung: No i wont! 

Me: Promise? 

Yesung: I promise! When i'm older , i'll go back here for you!

Me: You really mean that? 

Yesung: I do! Just dont find another guy to replace me.

Me: I cant never find a guy as crazy as you ..

Yesung: Just promise me you'll wait.

Me: I will .. No matter how long it takes ..

 

 

 

 

And when Yesung left for Canada , the two lost connection. Its been 6 year. Now                        is 23 and she still believes that Yesung will come back ...

 

 

 

--Chae Rin' POV--

 

Seoul , South Korea! FINALLY! WE'RE BACK! I never been here since i was 9! My best friend Yesung said he's coming back to Korea and now here we are. But i hate it .. He's gonna look for some girl that he made a promise too. Why is he so blind sometimes? I like him but he wants another girl. Uggh ... We stayed in his old house in Seoul. A caretaker greeted us and helped us in ..

 

 

 

Yesung: Thank you ahjumma .. You did a wonderful job in keeping this place neat and clean.

Ahjumma: Its no trouble , young master. Its my job. Ohh .. and is this miss your girlfriend?

Chaerin: *Blushes*

Yesung: No .. She's my best friend , Ahjumma. But .. Do you have any news about                   ?

Ahjumma:                      ? Oh! That kid! She kept visiting before but she stopped for a while. I heard she studies in Seoul University now and she's graduating soon!

Yesung: I really missed her Ahjumma.

Ahjumma: I'm sure that young lady misses you too. You make yourselves comfortable now ..

Yesung: *bows* Thank you! 

 

 

 

Yesung helped me with my things to the guest room then went downstairs to prepare something .. I went around and i think i entered his room .. I saw a picture on the side of the bed. It was Yesung and i think the girl he likes ... AHH. I cant help but get mad. I took the picture and threw it down. Then i can hear footsteps going up quickly .. No no no .. What to do?

 

 

 

Yesung: What happened here?? 

ChaeRin: I'm sorry oppa. It slipped down my hands. Mianhae ..

Yesung: Its ok .. At least i'll see her soon. You shoud go down and eat.

ChaeRin: Why do you care so much about her?

Yesung: Simple .. Cause i love her.

 

 

 

--Yesung's POV--

 

Good thing we arrived early. I can finally see                     ! I missed Korea but i missed her the most! I dont know how to find her in Seoul University but its not bad trying , right?? Chaerin went along with me to Seoul Univ. and we went to the admission office. I'm sure the name                        isn't that common. The admission office said that school files were confidential but they gave us the building to where she's at. Chaerin saw the canteen and immediately bought a fish cake and juice drink. Aissh .. Is she slowing me down on purpose?

 

 

 

 

--Yesung's POV--

 

I went out with Eunhye already and we were about to go out ... I saw a familiar face walking around with a girl ... Wait ..... ISN'T THAT YESUNG OPPA??? But who is that girl? She looked at me then she fed Yesung oppa... Is she his girlfriend?? Tears kept falling down my eyes as i saw the scene. Is that really him? He said i should wait for him! But what is that? .. Eunhye saw tears falling from my eyes and immediately faced me to her ..

 

 

Eunhye: Yah!                ! Why are you crying?? *wipes my tears*                !

 

 

 

 

--Yesung's POV--

 

Chae Rin fed me the Fish Cake she bought .. Aish .. I'm not even hungry. She shouldn't have bought it if she couldn't finish it. Then i heard a girl that kept yelling                   's name .. When i turned to that girl .. She was there with ..                  ?? Is that really her ?? I left Chae Rin and ran to her .. Tears we're falling down her eyes as her friend wiped them. I stood up there and ..

 

 

 

Yesung:                      ?

Eunhye: *looks at you* Who are you?

Yesung: I'm .. Yesung ..

Eunhye: You're Yesung?? *looks at me* 

Me: *stands infront of Yesung , crying* Oppa ..

Yesung: *hugs me* I missed you! So much!

Me: *pushes him away* How could you! You said you'd only love me! You said you'll come back for me!

Yesung: I did ..

Me: You shoudn't have even bothered coming back if your just gonna introduce me to your girlfriend! I looked like a fool! I wait you for years , i dumped many people , i spend all my life waiting! But how could you!

Yesung: Wait .. Its not what you think ..

Me: I guess thats also a lie. I cant believe you! *runs off*

Eunhye:                   ! *goes to Yesung* You shouldn't have come back if your only gonna hurt her.

Yesung: But i came back for her!

Eunhye: To tell her you have a Girlfriend?

Yesung: No! To tell her i love her! You have it all wrong! Chae Rin's my best friend! She's not my girlfriend..

Eunhye: What?? Then this is a problem ... I'll talk to                    . *runs after her*

 

 

 

I cant believe                          thought i replaced her with ChaeRin .. I was gonna run after her but ChaeRin held my arm tight.

 

 

 

Yesung: ChaeRin-ah! I need to go there!

ChaeRin: Why do you only see her!? I've been with you for years! I've been a true friend! WHY IS IT ALWAYS                       ??!

Yesung: What do you mean?

ChaeRin: I love you , Yesung! But you never see me as a girl because you only look at                ! Why dont you try waking up for once? She left you! She doesn't believe you! She doesn't need you anymore!

Yesung: You're my best friend! I was hoping you'd support me better than anyone else..

ChaeRin: I did .. But now i cant take this! Leave that freakin'girl alone and just love me instead!

Yesung: I'm sorry .. But i love her *pulls his arm away and follows us*