Unbroken Vow. Part 2.

The Big Compilation of Super Junior One Shots :)

--Your POV--

I went to the back of the school, to the fountain. I like to unwind here .. I cried my heart out until someone paced his arm around me. I wish it was Yesung oppa but no .. It was Seungho .. Why now??

 

 

Seungho: Are you ok??

Me: What do you want?

Seungho: I saw what happened. Some guys are just like that .. 

Me:  You're a lot worst than that. Stay away from me ...

Seungho: Not now when you need me the most.

Me: i dont need you ...

Eunhye:                      ! You got it all wrong! *yells from afar*

Yesung:                       

 

 

 

I heaard Yesung oppa's voice. The voice that never left my heart. I know its his voice .. For only Yesung oppa has a Voice of an Angel. I turned around and faced him ... What if i was really wrong? I was gonna approach him when Seungho held me tight. I looked at him with Death glares and so did Yesung.

 

 

 

Me: Yah! Let me go!

Seungho: No! Do you wanna get hurt again? He's just playing with you!

Me: I need to talk to him!

Seungho: You dont have to cause you already saw everything!

Yesung: Let her go! 

Eunhye: Seungho-ah!

Yesung: Whatever you think .. Its not true .. Chaerin is just my friend! I swear! I came back here for you! To tell you I LOVE YOU!

Me: You do??

Yesung: I do!

Eunhye: He does!

Seungho:                      ...

Me: I'm sorry .. I love Yesung oppa .. Let me go!

 

 

 

He let me go and walked away .. When he got next to Yesung , i was shocked that he suddenly punched him .. Yesung is not the bully type or fighting type but he punched him back which made Seungho's mouth bleed .. But Seungho is not known in this School for nothing .. he punched Yesung oppa at least 3 times until Yesung oppa fell down. I went to Yesung oppa and covered him with mysef before Seungho could even punch him again. Seungho left as i try to wake Oppa up.

 

 

 

Me: Oppa! *shakes him* Wake up! He's not here anymore! ... I love you too ... *tears falling* Dont be like this *shakes him* WAKE UP!!! I'd hate you forever if you don't ... *cries* Oppa .. Wake up! Dont leave me! I LOVE YOU!! Yah!! OPPA!! *shakes him hard* This isn't funny! WAKE UP!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHH! Dont leave me ... I waited for you for years! You cant leave me!

 

 

 

I was crying out loud now .. Why isn't he waking up??? Is he dead???!! How can he die?? No! He cant die! I closed my eyes as my tears kept falling when someone gave me a peck on the lips .. It was ... Yesung oppa?? He's smiling??!! What The???? He's faking! ARRGGH.

 

 

 

Me: *hits his chest* Yah!! That wasn't funny! *cries* I was so worried to death. I hate it... 

Yesung: *sits up and hugs me* Yah .. Chill .. I just missed you .. Your still a cry baby ..

Me: *hugs him back* You're such a meanie .. You scared me ...

Yesung: Mianhae .. But .. Thank you for waiting for me .. There's no day that i didn't think about you.

Me: Me too ... I thought you replaced me with another girl .. That hurts a lot.

Yesung: I'll be hurt too if you replaced me with that guy ..

Me: That dork? Many girls like him but i've been dumping him for 4 years now .. Cause i'm only for you.. You're never gonna leave me again , right?

Yesung: *faces me* Nope! *kisses my nose* I'm never ever EVER gonna leave you!

Me: I'll kill you if you do that..

Yesung: I love you ..

Me: I love you too ..

 

 

He didn't let go but i didn't feel like letting go too. He didn't break his promise! He came back and he still loves me ... My heart is filled with Joy! Now i know that not really all promises are meant to be broken. Sometimes , they just have to be waited .. We cant rush things and once we give up so easily in believe a promise , that'll be the reason to why it'll be broken. But Yesung oppa kept his promise ... He's promise now remains as a Unbroken vow.

 

 

===================================================================