CHAPTER 2

This Feeling

AT DARA'S HOUSE

"What are we gonna tell her...that she's not our real daughter? No, I won't do it!", Dara's mother shouted.

"We need to tell the truth! Soon his real father will be here in Korea and he'll taking back his daughter!"  Dara's father said trembling.

"But how about Dara, it will broke her heart, her life...How we'll explain everything that she was only given to me by a friend and that friend did not comeback as what she promised."

 

Outside the house, Dara heard everything clearly. She is very devastated about all these revelations. She wanted to scream at them for being a liar. "How could they do this to me? Why did not tell me when I was still a child?" Her tears started to fall. She sobbed. She felt like a total stranger at the very moment. They are not her family. 

 

"Did you heard it?" mother asked.

"Heard what?" father asking her back.

Mother quickly opened the door and she found no one. She wisphered to herself "I hope its not Dara"

 

Dara swiftly run before her not real mother see her. She walks and walks. She doesn't know where her feet is taking her. After an hour of walking. She stopped and look at where she is. She's in a club. There she went in.

 

NICHKHUN'S POV

It's 10 in the evening. Everyone's dancing with the latest pop music. The beat makes the club more livelier. As we are entering the club, Wooyoung and  Taecyeon ordered drinks while the four of us made our way to our table. 

"Here's our drinks!" Taecyeon shouted.

Everyone get their glass up and toast. After they drank the rest are dancing to the beat of I am the Best. The song popularized by 2NE1. Everyone's having so much fun. After an hour of dancing still the boys continued dancing with the beautiful girls in the club. While Nichkhun felt tired he went back to their table. He looked around and saw a girl dancing wild...very wild. His jaw dropped when he recognized that it is Dara Park of 2NE1. She's dancing with someone and she's drank by the way she dances. The boy she's with was about to kiss her. He looked at the boys and still they are having so much fan. Oh, I need to save her from that man before some bad things happen to her. He got up and went to where Dara is.

"Hey! What are you doing to her" shout Khun.

"What's your problem? I am just dancing with Dara. Is ther any problem?" the man said while glaring at Khun.

The man hold Dara's waist and lead her to a private room. Nichkhun hold the man's shoulder firmly and was about to give the man a hard blow on the face when Junho stopped him from doing so. "Bro! Don't do it his not worth it." Junho said while looking at the man holding Dara.

Khun throwing death glares at the man take Dara's hand and walked away heading to 2PM's tabel with Junho following them. Wooyoung, Junsu, Taecyeon and Chansung look at the girl Khun's holding. "Is that Dara?" they shouted.

Dara saw the bottle of wine on the table and drink it. Khun stopped her for doing so. "Stop it Dara!" Khun told Dara while getting the bottle from her hand.

2PM were shocked about her actions.

"I think we need to get her home." Taecyeon told them.

As Dara heard the word home she screamed "No! Let me be alone!" and run through the exit.

2PM followed her. "We need to look for her. It's 2 in the morning, something might happen to her."

"Let's part ways so we can immediately look for her." all members agreed as what had planned.