CHAPTER 5

This Feeling

DARA'S POV

I'm a bit shock, I suppose its just him being nice to me. Well, it's just a kiss on my hand. Nothing special about it.

 

NICHKHUN'S POV

What is this feeling? I felt that my heart beats faster....I looked at her like she's the girl that I dreamed of.

I hold her hand tightly and I don't want to let it go. Gladly she doesn't take her hands away.

After 30 minutes, we finally arrived.

She pulled her hands from mine and opened the car's door. I immediately followed her through the building. She's so quiet. 

We ride the elevator and she faced me talking to me in a very low voice "Please don't tell anyone about what happened last night in the club. Promise me, you won't tell them."

I faced her and put my hands on her shoulders...."If that's what you want."

We part ways as she saw the sign "2NE1 Dressing Room" but before that she kissed me on my left cheek and then she entered the room.

As for me, I watched her as she enters their dressing room. 

"Khun, where waiting for you for ages! You need to change!" shout Chansung.

"Coming." I said.

 

In 2NE1's Dressing Room

Everyone's eyes are on her when she entered the room. CL, Bom and Minzy are very worried.

"Where have you been? I called you but your Mom said that you did not went home." said CL.

"We're very worried about you, unnie!" says Minzy.

"Let her talk first. You're bombarding her questions." Bom with her serious face.

"So....what's the problem?" the three of them said.

 

"MMMMM......MMMMM....I just went to a friend's house. She badly needed my help cause of her big problem." I told them without looking in their eyes. I don't know if they're going to buy this.....when CL spoke.

"I hope it won't happen again...you should have told us." CL being so disappointed.

"Yes, unnie... you don't know how worried we are and BIGBANG as well."

"Sorry, girls, it won't happen again." I promised.

"Ok girls, Dara needs to prepare. Will you please excuse her." said the stylist.

 

CL's POV

I texted all the bigbang boys that Dara's with us. Happy she made it.

After a minute I got a reply from Seungri "That's good, we need to celebrate!"

My ears are irritated cause Seungri talks too loud "Will you please lower your voice. What's the point of celebrating?" I asked.

"Its because Dara's back, my beloved noona is safe and sound. I'm gonna tell G-Dragon about my plan!" and then he hanged the phone.

"That rat!" 

 

2NE1 performed their hit song "Can't Nobody" while 2PM with their hit single "Heartbeat". (They performed these song for the Special Stage.)

Of course, without questions they set the house on fire. After the said performances, they headed to their dressing rooms once again. Nichkhun waved at Dara. 

"Why?" Dara asks with a smile.

"Hmmm...you did a great performance today." he complimented.

"Thanks... you also did well." said Dara.

"mmmm, my groupmates planned to eat in a restaurant. Can you come with us?" asks Khun.

But before Dara says yes someone interrupted them "No, she can't come cause we're having our celebration today." CL's voice coming from our back with the rest of the girls.

"Why not coming with us instead?" said Minzy .

"That's a great idea!" Chansung said with him are Junsu, Junho, Taecyeon, and Wooyoung.

 

"What do you say Dara?" Khun asks.

"Well what are we waiting for let's get going!' she said.

 

They agreed that they're going to use 2PM's private bus. They ride and sit beside the person they wanted to be with. Here's their seat plan.

 

Taecyeon and CL

Chansung and Minzy

Bom, Junsu and Junho

Wooyoung goes solo

Nichkhun and Dara