CHAPTER 8

This Feeling

BOM'S POV

I look outside the window and saw  the classy restaurant where our bus stops. Well, I must admit that these BigBang boys have a good taste when it comes to food. Thinking of food makes my stomach grumbled.

"I'm hungry!" I bursted out. 

"Noona's still hungry but moments ago she ate ten corns in no less than an hour." Junsu pouted while thinking of how Bom managed to eat corns.

Junho turned his head to Bom beside her and turned his head back to Junsu with his eyes getting bigger cause Bom's face looks like she's gonna eat Junsu.

Junsu on the other hand keeps on talking on Bom's addiction to corn. "Noona you should reduced your corn addiction or it will make you a big fat lady"

Hyung you need to stop it. Says he's mind. This girl will you swallow you alive. This eye messages ain't working.....Junho grabbed Junsu's collar and pulled him out of the bus.

"Hey, why did you do that?" Junsu irritated.

"Cause the bominator's going to eat you. Thanks to me or else your dead meat at this time." 

 

CL'S POV

I saw Junsu grabbing Junho. Is that how they show their love with each other. Perfectly not cause I saw Bom's furious gazes towards them. I smiled. Bom's really an alien after all. I suddenly felt someone looking at me that makes me uneasy. I rolled my eyes on my right and saw Taecyeon's teasing smile. I stand and was about to follow the others heading to the restaurant when he put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't you dare live a handsome guy like me." says Taecyeon then he winks.

He pulled me following the rest.

 

NO ONES' POV

2PM and 2NE1 entered the hall of the restaurant. In there is a long table with many delicious food. 2NE1 walked ahead followed by 2PM.

"Thanks for this treat. We really appreciate it." CL said as she bows. The rest of the girls do what the leader does.

"Don't worry CL, it's not free after all." Seungri said smirking at her.

"You rat!" 

This makes all of them laughed.

2PM boys are very delighted to their closeness.

"Come on everyone dinners ready let's eat." Daesung with his brightest smile.

"Ok" everybody said.

 

On the right side of the long table are Daesung, Junsu, Junho, Bom, TOP, Minzy and Chansung.

Seated in front of them are GD, CL, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Dara and Taeyang

On the ends of the table are Seungri and Taeyang.

 

"Hey Dara, don't you like the food? asks Taeyang.

"Oppa, its good." she simply said.

"Noona, you need to eat all of those in your plate so that you will gain weight." said CL.

"I will." 

"Why not eating this." Nichkhun added as he puts pieces of veggies on my plate.

"Thanks Khun" I smiled  at him. I'm starting to like him for being such a caring friend. I mean bestfriend.

"Oh Khun, you have this thing on your lips." I told him as I pointed the dirt beside her lips.

"Where?" he asks

I get closer to him and wipe it with my finger. "There you go." I smiled at him...after removing the dirt my eyes are mesmerize by his face. I didn't notice that our faces are really that close. I can smell his breath. 

Nichkhun is also mesmerized by Dara's beauty. He looks at her lips. It's like it's trying to tell him to kiss her. But he got back to his rightful mind when Dara's phone rings.