CHAPTER4

This Feeling

NOBODY'S POV

Nichkhun did the the CPR thing to Dara and after a minute or so she finally regained her consciousness. She looked at the boys infront of her and recognized them...

"2PM?" Dara was in disbelief  when she saw these six masculine boys. 

"Are you alright?" asks Nichkhun. Dara saw the worriedness in his eyes.

"Its cold.", she told them...

"We'll get you dry clothes so that you can change." Wooyoung stands and went to find clothes that will fit her.

"I'll help you too.", Chansung followed Wooyoung in their room.

Khun noticed her shaking hands. He hold her hands and rub it. Dara looked at him and says thank you.

Taecyeon and Junho are just observing the actions of Khun towards Dara. 

"I'm gonna order soup for her. It wouldn't be good for her if she's eating this Wooyoung Rubber Meal.", Junsu told them.

"I heard you crystal clear!" Wooyoung pointing at Junsu.

Junsu just smirks and pull Taecyeon out of the room.

"Here's your clothes. Go and change clothes, your soaking wet." Nichkhun ordered him.

Dara looked at them. How can she change if they are here with me. She told herself.

Maybe the boys sensed what she thinks so they leave her but before they got out...."Dara make sure you'll not going to hurt yourself. "Khun looking at her intently.

She nodded and they closed the door.

 

As the door closes, she looked at the clothes given to her. It's big on her. She wore it and look at herself in the mirror. She smiled with bitterness. Not because of the clothes but the fact that she's a nobody in her so called family...

Someone knocks at the door.  Dara heard Nichkhun's voice "Your food is ready."

I opened the door and found Nichkhun waiting for me. "Let's go", I told him.

 

In the dining room were Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Junsu, Junho and Chansung. "Come on have a sit", Chansung told me pointing at the chair to his right.

Junho placed in front of me the soup he ordered. "Eat this to regain your energy." he said. 

Nichkhun sits beside me. Its really annoying at this moment cause all of them are staring at me. I kinda feel awkward. 

I hold the spoon beside the bowl and taste the soup. After tasting, my stomach hurts. "Ouch!" I burst while holding my stomach. Nichkhun worriedly asks me what's wrong. "Are you ok?"  "Yeah, it's just that I can't take food coz of stomach ache." I replied.

"You need to eat this." Nichkhun telling me this makes me feel that he cares for me.

I ate the food and my tummy doesn't hurt anymore. 

 

After eating they lead me to their entertainment room. There's a big screen where the others are busy watching the Inkigayo performance yesterday.

"Maybe your groupmates are looking for you...do you like me to take you to your dorm?" asks Nichkhun.

"No thanks. I think I can manage." I refused.

"Are you sure? If you have problems I am here, count me as your friend." Nichkhun told me very dearly.

I lowered my face because it's getting awkward. 

Nichkhun notice it too, and turned his face on the screen.

 

"Oh my God!!!!" screamed Wooyoung.

"What happened?" the boys ask him.

"Its JYP!!! He's coming over here." Wooyoung acting like somebody's gonna robbed  them.

"What are we going to do? How do we explain about Dara?" said Chansung.

 

"Well guys, I think I should go." Dara told them.

"Wait, I'll go with you." Nichkhun immediately get his keys and lead Dara inside the car.

 

In the park....

"I'm so tired! We need to take a break." said Seungri very exhausted.

"Oh no, I forgot that we're going to Music Bank today." CL exclamed.

"We need to hurry up unnie, bu how about Dara?" said Minzy.

"I'll just text her. Hope she can make it or else we're dead meat to the president!" Bom said while shaking her head.

"So if ever she didn't make it as we have plan we need to tell this to the president." Jiyong firmly said to all of them.

 

In 2PM's Dorm

"Why the sudden visit?" Taecyeon asks.

"You need to perform on the music bank today and where's Nichkhun?" the president asks them.

"He's just in the parlor." Wooyoung said with his fake smile.

"Alright just call him about it." the president told them.

"So 2NE1 will also perform tonight?" they ask.

"Yes and why do you ask? the president ask them with suspicion.

"Nothing!" they chorusedly said.

They immediately called Nichkhun about the performance.

 

In the car

"Hello, Khun, we're having our performance today on music bank. You need to hurry. Tell Dara that 2NE1 will also be there. Got to go." Junho hanged up the phone.

 

"Let's go to your dorm? You need to pack your things." said Khun

"How about you? You'll might be late. Let's just go straight ahead at the venue." Dara told him.

"You said." Khun looks at Dara smiling.

"Once again, thank you for being so kind to me in this times..." 

Her eyes shows sadness as I look into her eyes. I grab her hands and kissed them.

Dara's surprised with the kiss.