CHAPTER 6

This Feeling

INSIDE 2PM'S PRIVATE BUS

"Bom noona, eats alot." Junho whispers to Junsu's ears.

"Yes, she has big appetite when it comes to corn." 

"I remember watching 2NE1 tv on how she loves corn...." Junho still whispering.

"Will you please mind your own business. I need to eat corn because it makes me y. Oh, its really aweful if your with young men who cannot understand my love for corn." Bom said with bits of corns inside . Junsu and Junho did not understand all that she said cause is full of corns.

Junsu bursts out when bits of corns splash into Junho's  face cause Bom keeps on talking while is full. 

He laughs so hard at Junho and Junho in return wants to  strangle him. (but of course he didn't do it coz their brothers in 2PM)

Bom on the other hand just keeps herself busy with her corns.

 

At Junsu, Bom and Junho's back where CL and Taecyeon.

CL keeps staring at Taecyeon's face while he's asleep. She's doing these cause she wanted to memorize every details on his handsome face. She had a crush on him eversince she layed her eyes on him. 

"You're cute." CL can't help herself but to say these words to him. To her surprise, Taecyeon opened his eyes and said "You're cute too.." 

CL panicked. She didn't know that to do. Her face turned red. 

Taecyeon is smiling widely because of her actions. 

 

Minzy and Chansung busy themselves listening to Chansung ipod. 

When she felt her eyes are getting heavy. She looked at Chansung "Oppa, may I lean on your shoulder. I am sleepy."

Chansung being gentleman, obliged.

 

Wooyoung seated in front of the bus and he's happy doing her solo singing performance through the Karaoke. The bus driver enjoyed his performance.

( Hehehehe)

 

Dara and Nichkhun chose to seat at the backmost portion of the bus. Where they can talk privately without anyone disturbing them. 

"Well finally we have a chance to talk..." he said.

Instead of looking at him, I turned my sight out of the window. I felt awkward the way he said it. 

He noticed that I'm avoiding his gazed. 

 

NICHKHUN'S POV

She's avoiding my gaze....Oh, gosh! I forgot that she's a very shy girl. What should I do to make her feel comfortable with me.

Think, think, think.....