CHAPTER 3

This Feeling

DARA'S POV

Here I am in a park. Sitting in a bench. I can only here the sound of the fountain. The silence makes my feelings worst than before. Tears are ready to fall but I manage to hold it. I'm tired of crying. But the more I hold these tears, the more my heart aches. It's like bleeding. And no medicines can cure it as of the moment. I looked at my watched, maybe everyones asleep...and me, I'm wide awake. My head is stating to feel heavy maybe its due to alcohol. I stand up cause winter wind blows that give me shivers. As I stand, I feel that the place starts to go round and round. Before I notice, someone's catch me before I fall. I look at him and it's Nichkhun. 

 

NICHKHUN'S POV

I look at her face and she's probably facing a big problem. I wanted to help her. I felt that I need to protect her in this times that she need someone to with her. Just to be with her.... I need to get her home......but she doesn't want to go home...but why? So many buts.....

I pick her up and bring her to my car. I called the rest of the boys that I've found her and I'm going to our dorm.

 

CL'S POV

"Good morning Mrs. Park, can I speak to Dara?" 

"I thought she's in your dorm? She's not here." Dara's mother is very worried.

"She told us that it's your birthday that's why she needs to go home." CL also started to worry. She doesn't know Dara's whereabouts.

"Oh my God!" Dara's mother exclamed and hang the phone.

"Hello? Hello? She hanged up....?" CL told the girls that they need to find Dara or else 2NE1 will be in big trouble.

"Maybe we should text her or call her." said Minzy.

"Ok, I'll call her." Bom said. 

After so many rings, no one answered the phone.

"What are we gonna do?" Their eyes grew wide when they saw BIGBANG. 

"So Dara's missing! We need to look for her. Did someone kidnapped her. Oh, we need to tell that to the president." All the Bigbang members said this in chorus.

The girls think that theboys are more paranoid than they are. So they throw at them pillows for being crazy.

"Alright, we need to look for her today. If we cannot find her after 24 hours, we really need to talk to the president. Do you agree?" the leader of Bigbang said.

"Got it!" all of them reply.

 

IN 2PM'S DORM

The sun rays are now touching the faceof Nichkhun. He woke up and see a girl still sleeping in his bed. She's really pretty he told himself. The door opens and he saw Taecyeon and Junsu. "Is she awake? they ask. "Not yet. Maybe its because she's very drank." I answered. "Well Wooyoung is preparing our breakfast. Let's eat then." Taecyeon said smiling at him.

"What's with that smile?" I ask.

"It seems like your very protective at her." he told me grinning.

"Me, of course not. I'm just helping her." I told him. 

"Oh come on Khun, your eyes betray you." Junsu butts in.

"You like her...."they told me.

I started to walk living them behind.

"Khun wait!!!", they said running.

 

DARA'S POV

I woke up and saw myself in a room of a stranger. It felt weird though. Then sparks again the reality. The reality that made me feel alone. What I believe is all all a lie. I stand and entered the comfort room. I close the door. I got inside the bathtub fill it water. As I watch myself on the mirror. I whispered to myself "Who am I? Suddenly I felt numbness maybe due to the cold water in the bathtub.... and it went black.

 

2PM'S POV

"Here's her breakfast. I hope she likes this." said Wooyoung.

"What kind people in the world would like to it food that tastes like rubber?" they laughed making fun of him.

"So why all of you ate the food I prepared if it tastes like rubber? said Wooyoung with his eyes rolling.

"Ok, that's enough let's bring it inside. She hadn't eaten yet." said Junho to stopped them from making Wooyoung angry.

As they opened the door no one's inside.

"Maybe she's in the bathroom." Khun told them.

They waited for about 30 minutes but still no Dara. 

Khun rises and knock the door three times but still no signs of Dara. 

They looked at each other and got nervous.

"We need to break the door!" Chansung screaming.

"We don't need to." said Taecyeon.

"Get the keys Chansung hurry!" Nichkhun's voice trembled.

 

After a minute they had opened the door and saw Dara in the bathtub overflowing with water. 

Nichkhun run fast and get her out. "She drowned herself isn't it?" Junho asking them.

"Is she still alive? Oh my God!"