CHAPTER 12

This Feeling

DARA'S POV

Thank God my phone rings...or else I'll get stuck looking at him closely.

I took my phone and look at the caller. It's my mother... I don't want to talk to her. 

I am in the middle of thinking if I'll accept the call or not when Bom says "Don't be shy, you can answer the phone here."

"Nope, I'll answer this outside." I said smiling at her. 

I got up my seat and walk out the door. 

I take a deep sigh before answering the caller. "Hello" I said coldly.

"Dara, where have you been? I'm very worried about you." said Dara's mother with her voice shaking. 

"I'm with my friends the whole the day." I answered

"I need to talk to you Dara. Can you please go home tonight.?"

"I won't go home..." I said emotionally.

"What are you saying?" she said nervously.

"I know everything so no more hiding. I'm sick and tired of thinking why you lied to me." I ended the call without hearing her explanations.

 

NICHKHUN'S POV

"I'll checked Dara." I whispered to Wooyoung.

"Hey!" Wooyoung holding my arms

"What" I asked him

"You owe me an explanation after this." he said grinning

"Alright." 

He realease me from holding my arms. I hurriedly get outside and there she is standing still. 

I called her name and she turned around. "Nichkhun" she said and hurriedly runs towards me. She cries on my arms..

I don't know exactly what am I suppose to say to her. All I can do is to hug her back.

She's the first one to realease the hug. 

"Let's go inside." I hold her hands but she didn't move.

"I wanted to take a rest. My head is preoccupied. I just want to be alone. Tell the others that my head aches." she said while taking her hands from mine but I didn't let her. I hold her hands tightly. "I'll come with you." I firmly said to her.

 

We both rided a cab heading to my privates space so that she can take a rest.

I take a glance of her and saw her tears falling. I put my arms on her to comfort her. 

My heart is crying as well. I don't want her to be this miserable.

 

TAECYEON'S POV

I receive a text from Nichkhun and it says "Taec, we need to go early. We didn't bother to go back cause Dara's head aches."

They're together?