CHAPTER 7

This Feeling

NICHKHUN'S POV

Silence....I can only hear silence though you cannot hear it, its sound is deafening. I got to break it. 

Think.... think....think....Right! That's it. An idea pops in my head.

"Hmmm, excuse me?" then she turned at me.

"Why?"

"I wanted to introduce myself to you. I'm Nichkhun and  a member of 2Pm..?

"hahahaha.... what's the point of introducing yourself to me. I know you already. Your Nichkhun, thai prince." she giggles.

I still have my serious face that makes her curiousity rises.

"Won't you handshake with me? My hand is tired." (you know the feeling when your hand is in mid-air waiting for a handshake.)

She finally holds my hand. "Ok, I'm Dara Park, fresh vocal of 2NE1. "

 

A wide smile Nichkhun gave Dara that made her cheeks blush. (He's too cute and charming that every girls will swoon over him.)

 

DARA'S POV

"Let's be bestfriends from now on!"  Dara did not care to blink because of what he told her and he did not stop there.....he took a picture of them together through his cellphone.

Their faces are an inch closer when he took a shot. He send me a copy of our picture to my phone.

Thank God the picture turned out well.

I feel that he's making me feel comfortable with him. After all, I'm thankful he's always around this time...when I need someone to lean on.

Though I have my 2NE1 friends, I don't have the courage to tell them that I am adopted and I'm not ready to talk about it either.

 

NICHKHUN'S POV

 

She's in a deep thinking again. I don't know what's bothering her. How can I help her to get through this. 

I take a look at her. It's like she's about to cry....

"Here's my hankie, you can use it if you want." I said with a toned-down voice.

She takes the hankie from me but tears that I expected to fall....she manages to hold it. 

She looks at me intently with those brown eyes and I am shocked that she hugs me tightly.

Her body is shaking.

I push her gently and asked her "What's wrong Dara? I am your bestfriend. You can confide anything...everything to make you feel better.

I waited her response but instead she hugged me once more but this time her tears fall down. She sobbed quietly...maybe she don't want anyone hear her crying. 

All I can do at this very moment is to hug her back.

Minutes had passed. I don't hear her sob. I tilt my head a little to see her face. She's asleep. We're still at the hugging position when Wooyoung walked in.

"What are the two of you doing?" Wooyoung said with a teasing voice. He sit  adjacent to where we are seated so he can take a good look at us.

"Husshh....She's sleeping. Don't tell anyone about what you saw." I plead to him.

"Hyung, I must not tell lies when someone asks me about the two of you" he grins.

"Wooyoung, I did not tell you to lie to them but I'm asking you to zip your mouth about what you saw. I' tell you later about it." I whispered.

 

IN AN EXCLUSIVE RESTAURANT

"You need to hear it Hyungs, 2PM are coming here in a few minutes!" Seungri told the Bigbang boys with his high-pitched voice.

TOP frowned that made his forehead wrinkled.

GD bursts out "Did I heard it right? I thought we're just expecting 2NE1 girls to be here and not the beast idols.

Seungri's jaw dropped. He's afraid of his Hyungs caused they taught he invited them. Then snaps out of him the idea. He runs behind Taeyang because he don't want to be killed by TOP's killer glares. He mumbled "That CL! She invited them!" (Poor CL, the truth is Minzy invited 2PM)