CHAPTER 1

This Feeling

NOBODY'S POV

As 2NE1 enters the stage, blackjacks scream their lungs out to show their undying support. The four-membered group appreciated their fans. They paid them back through their wonderful and breathtaking performance of their song "I Love You". Everyone in the audience, including 2PM, are enjoying the show. So many cheers 2NE1 receives. The girls are very happy due to positive feedback.

After the said performance, Seungri and Daesung, the emcees, called onstage all the kpop artists who performed. As the stars gathered, fans again are being wild. Seeing their biases would explain their weird actions (You know...fans acting like that). 2PM and 2NE1 are standing beside each other. 2PM being such nice guys, greeted them. CL, Bom, Minzy and Dara respectively bowed before them. All of them made a little chitchat while Dara just stands there and did not join their conversations.

"Your the best rapper in Korea CL! I love the swag!", said Junho with his eyes staring at CL's face. Due to Junho's compliment, CL's face turned red. Bom noticed it and laughed. "Thanks, Junho.", still CL's face is flashing red. Minzy on the other hand is busy talking to Wooyoung. "Your dance moves are great! Hope we have a dance battle", Minzy said. "Well, that's a great idea. I'll talk to our president about it. How about that Khun?", said Wooyoung. He turned to Khun and noticed him looking at Dara who's very silent. "Hey!", Wooyoung shouts at Khun's ears that makes him irritated.

"Why shouting at my ears?" Nichkhun said glaring at Wooyoung.

"It's because your not listening and why looking at her", Wooyoung referring to Dara.

"Nothing", said Khun.

Dara somehow heard what Wooyoung said that's why she turned facing them and smile.

Khun and Wooyoung looked at each other sending messages like "Did she heard us?"

 

When Seungri started to announce who's the winner for the week, everyone kept quiet.

"And the winner is..............................2NE1!!! Congratulations!"

Minzy, CL, and Bom are very happy they won the award. Dara putting a big smile on her face gets herself ready receiving the award. No one knows that deep inside her that she's not feeling well...that's she's having a hard time being happy. But she tried to hide it with her fellow groupmates.

Lights are out. The show ended with flying colors specially to 2NE1.

While waiting for their van...

"This is the time to go to club and have some fan! Right leader?" Bom said while munching her fave corn.

"But Minzy is still a minor. She cannot go to club. Maybe the best thing is we go to somewhere else so that Minzy can be with us.", says CL.

"Alright, alright. You won, Minki!", Bom smirking at Minzy.

"Let's go", the three of them said as the van stops in front of them.

"Well, girls. I cannot come with you tonight because its my mother's birthday. I need to spend my vacant time with my family. Maybe next time I'll be around.", says Dara.

"Well, send your mama our greetings. We'll take you home." says CL.

"No, you don't need to. I' ll be fetched by my father. I'll be waiting here."

"Are you sure you're ok? It seems like there's something wrong. Is there something you wished to tell us", Bom said while getting another corn inside her bag.

"Nothing girls. Nothing", says Dara not even looking at them.

 

She waved goodbye as soon as they got up the van. 

She walked and called a taxi. 

Yes, she lied at them because she wanted to be alone.