The Beginning

What Matters Most

 

"Yoona!" Sunhwa excitedly went to her childhood friend. "I missed you so much." Sunhwa added. "yeah! Me too! Where have you been?" Yoona said smilingly. Yuri and Jessica who realized that they left the two, looked back and saw Yoona hugging a girl. Yuri instantly recognized the girl and shrieked, "Sunhwa!". Sunhwa looked to where the voice is and saw the jolly Yuri approaching her. "Of course! The other half! Yuri!" she hugged Yuri tightly and Yuri did the same. They were so caught up in that moment when suddenly they heard the girls yelling their heart out. They looked to that direction and saw four men getting off from their car and walking like they own earth and everyone in it. But two guys were noticeably smiling - one, kindly and the other one proudly.  The tallest looked so pissed and the other one has a boyish charm but didn't smile at all. Jessica, Yuri and Yoona recognized who the men were. Whereas, Sunhwa and Tiffany were just clueless.

 

The guy who smiled proudly looked at their direction and whispered something to the other guys. The others looked up and one of them, the tallest, smirked. The girls realized that the four men were approaching them. They stopped in front of them and the tallest guy looked at Yuri from head to toe and then to Yoona. Yoona felt very nervous at how Siwon was staring at her.Their fan girls were confused at what is happening but they threw death glares to the two. Yoona can't take the nervousness anymore and grabbed Yuri then walked off. But the guy stopped them. "wait. Why are you so eager to walk to your class? Aren't you happy seeing us, Kwon-Im Twin Sisters?" Hearing this, Yoona didn't look back, walked away dragging Yuri with her. She was really uncomfortable of the situation. The other three followed them.

 

 

After the incident, the guys went with the day like nothing happened. But to Siwon, it is the beginning. They are now resting at their special room. The room was especially given to them. There is the same room given to the Kwon-Im Brothers with four of their friends. Donghae looked to his friend, Siwon, trying to frigure out what Siwon is now thinking. He is also thinking how in the world would he get close to their target. Though he is having doubt on this plan, the loyalty to his friend still prevails.

 

Heechul then said breaking the silence. "I found my new target. She would be pretty in my collection." "Yah! Heechul, can't you stop thinking about girls?" Kibum said annoyingly. Heechul ignored him and called Donghae, "Hey! Donghae do you have any plans how to get close to Yuri? You should stalk her you know…" Before he could continue. Donghae said in surprised, "Bwoh? Why in the world would I do that? Do I look like that kind of person to you?" "Chill bro! I'm just suggesting you know, so that you would get her interest. I will help you anyway." Heechul said as others raised their brows in confusion. "what do you mean you will help?" Kibum asked suspiciously. "I will help him get information on Yuri by getting one of her friends. Don't worry about it. It would be easy." he said confidently. "So, the target is Yuri's friend? Which of those? The one with the eyeglasses? Don't tell me you changed your type of girl?" Kibum said concerned to the girl with eyeglasses. He remembered the girl having a confused look with what is happening, she looks really innocent and cute too. 'Yah! What are you thinking, Kibum? That girl? Aish!' Kibum thought but he was hoping that Heechul won't find interest on that girl. "Bwoh? Why would I choose that nerdy girl? Are you out of your mind? Of course, the one with blonde hair." Heechul said. "o" Kibum can only reply in relief. Seeing this, heechul found a chance to . "Ow! So, I think your passing to me your interest on a girl huh?" "Yah! What nonsense are you saying?" and they began hitting each other, brotherly of course.

 

"You two! Stop!" Siwon yelled at them. "that was a good idea heechul, whatever your motive is. And Kibum, you should also try to get close to that eyeglasses girl since you seemed interested in her." he added. "yah! You stop teasing me. I'm not gonna participate in this." Kibum said sternly. "ok, whatever you say. But being our brother, you know you are obliged too." Siwon said and he knew he won this.