The Arrival

What Matters Most

 

"yah! We have to hurry or else they might be lost." Jessica said to her sister. "I didn't forget that it's their first time here." Krystal replied. "I hope they won't be angry." Sica said in worried tone. They looked around the airport, searching for familiar figures until someone was waving happily to them. Before Jessica knew it, Krystal had already ran to that someone. "Sulli!" Krystal excitedly called. The two figures hugged each other giddily. Jessica then approach the other person, also hugging that person tightly.

 

"Ah! I can't breath!" the other person said. Jessica then loosen the hug and said, "I'm sorry I just missed you a lot. So? How is Korea so far Tiffany?" "Well, I have to see more I guess. I want to know if they have their telescope in the school we are about to attend. Is it comparable to the one I've seen in the US?" Tiffany answered. "Sica unnie, you know how my sister really loves astronomy, right? So, that's the only thing that she is very concerned right now when we came here." Sulli said almost apologizing. "Yah! Why do you sound apologetic? It's as if I did something wrong. You know that it has been my current project." Tiffany said defending herself. She then turned to Krystal and hugged her. "oh! Krystal you look really beautiful! Oh my, more beautiful than Sica here." She said, teasing Jessica. "hey! We're all beautiful, we're cousins! Right, Sulli dear?" Jessica defended herself as Sulli nodded with an eyesmile just like her sister's. Although, Tiffany's eyesmile was not that noticeable because of the eyeglasses she's wearing. "Thanks Fany unnie! And I also think you and Sulli also changed and are prettier. Uhm, why don't we keep going now? I'm quite starving." Krystal said as she held on to Sulli's arm.