The Comeback

What Matters Most

 

It's the first day of school. The first day of a new chapter in the life of Yuri. Yuri excitedly dashed to the breakfast table. She was the first to arrive there, followed by her brother Seulong who patted her head again, then followed by Yoona and their parents. They were all waiting for Jiyoung as usual. When he arrived. They all ate peacefully. Everybody saw Yuri's glow so Jiyoung . "hey! Why are you so excited? It's just the first day of school. Do you have something or shall I say someone that you look forward to?" "Yah! Oppa you know that I'm always excited on going to school, unlike you. Merong!" Yuri fired back. Everyone laughed at the two, knowing that what Yuri said is true. After breakfast, the twins headed to their limo, as Jiyoung headed to his motorcycle.

 

As soon as they arrived, Jiyoung's fan girls were waiting there screaming his name. he usually share the lime light with his older brother. But now that Seulong has already graduated, he is left there entertaining his fan girls and it seems he is enjoying it. As he smiles left and right to his fan girls, he saw a very familiar face, the face he was longing to see for what 8 years now. He can't believe his eyes and he blinked twice to confirm if what he's seeing is really her. He kept on staring at her confused face until someone nudged him. It was Taeyang, one of his close friends. "man, let's go to class now." taeyang said. Jiyoung nodded and take a last peak on the face. But to his disappointment she was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As their brother was stuck in his fan girls, the girls also arrived and had their fan boys also flooding them. They were surprised at this as they were new students in this university. "excuse me! Make way! Excuse me!" They heard a familiar voice. It was Jessica. The two let out a heavy sigh and thanked Sica for saving them and getting out of the situation. "wow! I guess the news of you two studying here spread like crazy." Jessica said. "wow! It was crazy. I didn't know you are some kind of celebrities here." Tiffany wondered. "good thing Sulli isn't here or else, she would be one of the crowd," Tiffany added almost laughing just imagining her sister.

 

They got their schedules and compared it to one another. Yuri and Tiffany got the same subject together - biology. whereas, Jessica got literature and Yoona got Math. As they walked towards their classroom, Tiffany bumped a girl. They both said sorry to one another. Yuri and Jessica was too engrossed to their conversation and continued walking. Yoona noticed that the girl looks familiar. As the girl tilted her head, Yoona whispered, "Sunhwa."