The Supporting Plan

What Matters Most

 

Yoona was walking to her drama class. She's majoring Advertising as drama is like an outlet for her. She noticed someone was already there. As soon as she realized who it was, her heart beat faster. It was her long time crush - Siwon. Yes, Yoona has feelings for Siwon ever since she saw him in magazine looking like a prince. She read the article and she was amazed how talented and matured Siwon was.  Since then, she was stalking him through the internet. It was unlikely of her to do this but she can't help but to fall head over heels on him. What's worst, he is their rival. This is her secret that only she knows. Her heart broke into pieces when she learned that her classmate Hyomin was dating Siwon. But she didn't let go of her feelings. And the moment she knew that Hyomin will be engaged to her brother, she can't help but to be very happy that finally Siwon is back in the market.

 

She snapped back to the reality and thought of grabbing this moment to snatch his heart. But being smart, Yoona reminded herself to be very careful as he had just ended a relationship and he is their rival. She cleared to announce her arrival. Siwon looked up and smirked. "So, the popular Kwon-Im Yuri or Yoona, is my classmate? Who are you, Yuri or Yoona?" he said looking at her from head to toe. "I'm Yoona. And let me remind you to stay away from me when we are here." Yoona sternly said. 'that's right Yoona show him you aren't interested.' 'playing hard to get,huh?' Siwon thought before saying, "what are you saying, princess? Are you sure you don't want to be near a godlike creature?" Siwon said pointing to himself. Yoona didn't say anything. She wanted to say, I like you ever since, but she kept her image. She backed away but Siwon followed her. She almost tripped and fall but Siwon caught her by her waist. Their faces are near each other as their eyes met. Yoona can't help but blush. Siwon noticed it. A smile formed in his face. 'why get one when you can actually play with two?'