The Shopping Spree

What Matters Most

 

Yuri and Jessica agreed to shop together for school stuff. Of course, Yoona is also invited and couldn't say no to her sister. Krystal, Tiffany and Sulli are also invited so that Yuri and Yoona will get to know the newcomers. Yuri and Yoona arrived along with their bodyguards but Yuri shoved them away, telling them to have fun themselves. Yuri ran towards Jessica and Krystal and hugged the two. After the hug, Jessica introduced her to the Hwang sisters. Yuri can't help but notice their pretty eyesmile. Even Tiffany's eyesmile was seen by Yuri and she complimented them. They were shocked because it was the first time a new friend noticed Tiffany's eyesmile, seeing it for the first time. So, Tiffany felt Yuri's warm personality. Sulli was only struck with Yuri's beauty.  Jessica saw Yoona who was approaching them. She also hugged Yoona and Yoona hugged her back with a smile on her face. As soon as Krystal saw Yoona, she nudged Sulli and told her, "that's the evil witch I'm talking about." as soon as Sulli laid her eyes on Yoona, her eyes widened. And she was admiring how Yoona carries herself so femininely. She can't help but dream to be like her. She was smiling crazily and Krystal noticed it so she pinched Sulli to get her back to reality. Jessica also introduced her to the Hwang sisters. Sulli was super excited to shake Yoona's hand, as if Yoona was a top celebrity and she was her ultimate fan. Tiffany was oblivious of Yoona's indifference as she is weak on reading people.

 

The six girls, shopped, laughed, told stories about their vacation until they got to the restaurant to eat. Yuri shared about her brother getting married to Hyomin. The Jung sisters were shocked, whereas the Hwangs were having confused looks. So, Yuri and Jessica told them about Yuri and Yoona's brothers to give them a background. They also talked about Hyomin who is also popular but not as popular as the twins."aw! Seulong oppa is my ideal man. Now, it's hard to look for a guy like him." Jessica said after they ended their back story. "yah! I thought you already knew that seulong oppa won't be interested on you unnie. He only sees you as a little sister." Krystal told her sister. "of course! I know that! You don't have to embarrass me." Jessica said and everybody cracked up, except Yoona, of course. She just smile a little. "But Krystal, why did you say that it's impossible for oppa to like Sica? Sica is also a great girl." Yuri said. "I don't know unnie. I just don't see them together in the future. My unnie is just too loud for your brother." Krystal said matter-of-factly. "yah! Krystal! Stop embarrassing me." Jessica said blushing.

 

After they finished their lunch they shopped some more and went on their own ways. Sulli told the others how happy she is to meet the twins especially Yoona who is an epitome of a high-class lady. Tiffany just looked weirdly to her sister and shook her head as she mumbled, "here we go again. Let's welcome, the fangirl!" Krystal argued to Sulli expressing how disappointed she is to her cousin/bestfriend on admiring the "evil witch." Jessica scolded Krystal again on calling Yoona that way.