The Plan

What Matters Most

 

As soon as Donghae got a call from a club telling him that Siwon was too drunk and got into a fight, He immediately called Kibum and Heechul to help him get Siwon. He wondered what it is the problem as Siwon didn't drink this much before.

 

 As soon as he entered in the club, the crew pointed him to where Siwon was. And there, he saw him almost lifeless, full of bruise, lying on one of the sofa. He saw something in his eyes - tears. What made Siwon this way? Even shed a tear? Donghae wondered. He heard Siwon mumbling something. It was a name. it was Hyomin. So Hyomin made him like this. He thought. Soon after, Kibum and Heechul also barged into the room. By that time, Siwon was already sober. Donghae explained to the two what happened. And then remembered to ask Siwon what it is about Hyomin.

 

"She's getting engaged." Siwon said. "What?" the three asked. "yes, to Kwon-Im Seulong. That bastard he will get it from me hard!" he said as he formed his fist into a ball. "what?" the three bellowed louder from the previous. "Bro, getting engaged is not getting married. Get her back." Heechul advised. "yeah! And you love each other. So it will be easy." Kibum added. "No, I have a better idea and I need your cooperation in this." He said while looking into Donghae's eyes. "me? How is your plan related to me?" Donghae asked confused. "Simple. Since I can't conduct it myself as they would be suspicious. I'm asking you to do it for me." Siwon said seriously. "all I wanted you to do is to make one of their precious sisters fall for you." Siwon, now smiling evilly. "and when she is deeply in love with you, break it off her." he added.

 

"wow man. That's a genius idea." heechul agreed while clapping his hands, looking very amused to Siwon's plan. Kibum nudged him hard causing him to shriek in pain. "Siwon, I don't think revenge is the answer. Just get Hyomin back." Kibum then suggested looking into Siwon's eyes. "No, she has decided to give their relationship a try. She loves her parents more than me." Siwon said breaking up. "Bro, why ask me? Why not Heechul?" Dong hae finally spoke. "because their sisters hate Heechul for being the most popular playboy." Siwon said. "ouch!" Heechul said acting like hurt. "but I don't have the interest. I don't have the time to woo a girl. And how would their sister fall in love with any of us when we are rivals. And lastly, we are rivals! I can't stand it!" Donghae explained. "but which sister are you talking about? There's this cold hearted but angelic face Yoona and there is this also angelic face and super hot Yuri. Which one?" Heechul asked as he dreamily described the two girls. "yah! You're getting erted again!" Kibum nudged heechul at the back of his head. "yah! It's just that they're really undeniably beautiful and hot, especially that Yuri. She seems like an easy girl." heechul explained. "easy eh? Then why didn't I heard of her having a relationship?" Kibum said. "ya! Are you stalking her or them?" Donghae asked. "of course not, they're popular, duh!" Kibum said matter-of-factly. "well, I would choose the one who they really care too much. The Hot girl Yuri. I've heard all of them are overprotective of her. So, if she's hurt. Everything will turn upside down in their world. I get my revenge." siwon smirked evilly. Everyone sighed. Kibum was nervous about this and really wanted to stop Siwon. Heechul was just cool with it as he find it really entertaining. Donghae was uncomfortable and finally said. "alright, I'll do it. In one condition, you should stop drinking and try to move on." he addressed it to Siwon. Siwon just nodded. "that would be hard. But deal."