The Dragon and The Prey

What Matters Most

 

Jiyoung hurriedly went to his singing class. He saw Jessica there and went to her. He was surprised to see who Jessica was talking to. "hey! Jiyoung! I bet you already knew Sunhwa here. The twins told me she's the Kwon-Im's childhood family." Jessica said. Jiyoung gulped. "of course, Sica. He knows me. Remember what the twins said? I am his favorite prey." Sunhwa said glaring at Jiyoung. "Well, that was before. But if you missed it, honey. I'll give it back to you." Jiyoung teasingly said, not showing his nervousness. He was nervous because he thinks that Sunhwa might punch him or get revenge from what he had done before.  Sunhwa is a good friend and he loved to since they were young. He loves seeing her cry like a baby. But now, Sunhwa is different. Before, she was a bit chubby. Now, she grew really pretty. Jiyoung can't help but notice. 'Wah! Jiyoung! Snap out of it. She isn't that pretty!' Jiyoung mentally punch his self.

 

"Sica, why don't we sit there. Away from that lion!" Sunhwa said, still giving Jiyoung a deathly glare. "Seems like we have a lover's quarrel here." Sica teased, only to get the same deathly glare from Sunhwa and Jiyoung. Of course, the twins told her that they felt that Jiyoung has feelings for Sunhwa since young. He only to get her attention. Jiyoung is just slow, he's young anyway. So, they think that Jiyoung is waiting for Sunhwa that is why he can't maintain a relationship. The twins were just guessing how Jiyoung will treat Sunhwa now. Now, that Sunhwa grew to be a beautiful lady not worthy to be bullied. Will he do the same tactic as before to get her attention.

 

"yah! I'm not a lion! I'm a dragon!" Jiyoung defended himself. "whatever!" Sunhwa rolled her eyes. While Jessica chuckled. Sunhwa, on the other hand, spent the past eight years in a far away province where her father was assigned by the Kwon Company. There she told herself that when the day she will see Jiyoung again, he will only regret on what he had done to her. She shed off a lot of weight and learned the basics of being pretty. When she was accepted to the university, her parents were very proud of her and told her to go for it. She missed the Kwon-Im twins  and she would surely show Jiyoung who he kid years before.

 

Jiyoung followed the two which annoyed Sunhwa. "Yah! Why are you even here? Go there, where your fan girls want you." She said, pushing Jiyoung away. "Yah! I don't want to be there and besides, Jessica is also my friend, right Sica? So I can sit with her. Wait. Are you jealous of my fan girls, honey." Jiyoung again. Jessica can't help but to get goosebumps as she watch the two. Hearing the word honey for the second time really got to Sunhwa. Before Jiyoung knew it, Sunhwa had already kicked his . "That's for calling me honey!" and then she punch his face. "and that's for being so cocky." Jiyoung winced in pain, he was shocked to find that Sunhwa can kick and punch hard. Jessica was just frozen there unable to stop Sunhwa as she saw her really pissed. Sunhwa casually walked heading to the door. She looked back and added, "You should be thankful I didn't give you my other punches and kicks for bullying me years ago." she turned to Sica. "I'm sorry Sica, I think I have to cut this class. See you, later." She waved and went out.

 

Sica, back to the reality, helped Jiyoung. "You shouldn't have pissed her off. Look at you now." Then Sica turned around and saw Jiyoung's fan girl's looking at the door furious. 'oh my gosh!' she thought.