Save your kisses for me ♡ - Chapter 4

Save your kisses for me ♡ [HIATUS]

                                   

'Maybe .. just maybe .. it is a dream. A dream that I don't really want to wake up from..'


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunlight warming my face up as I open my eyes, I look around and find myself laying in the sand next to Matsumoto.
"This is better than just a simple dream" I said looking at his face and smilling. I look down at my watch, it's 6AM already.
"Matsumoto .. Oi Matsumoto! Wake up!" I shook him.
"Shut up Nino.. you're annoying." He hissed and turned around.
"Do I look like Nino to you? WAKE UP" I tickled him.
He jumped and grabbed my two arms, facing me, he looked kind of surprised, he must've realised that I'm not Nino.
"Ah .. gomen, I thought .." He started.
"I was Nino, yeah .. I know" I cut him off.
He let go of me and yawned "We slept here?"
"Well duh, didn't you wake up here?" I said getting up and taking the sand off me.
He stared at the sea and smilled "It still feels good.."
"What are you talking about?" I asked him as I checked my mobile.
"I mean .. I feel free." He said and laughed quietly.
I looked down at him for a minute, he looked at me as well.
"Yeah .. me too" I smilled and gave him my hand so he could stand up, and he did.
We started walking out of the beach in direction of the station.
"So I guess now I can know your name?" He murmured at my ear while I was buying our ticket.
"What makes you think that?" I laughed and turned around, both his arms were trapping me.
"We spent the night together baby" He smirked, oh .. that cheeky smirk.
"Don't call me baby, aghh so cheesy!" I groaned and look at him, we did spend the night together but .. it wasn't like we were intimate or anything. The train had arrived and we were still standing there.
"You know .. we're gonna miss the train." I said trying to pass under his arms, he looked at the side, the famous look that every fan knows.
"There are lots of them to come." That smirk still planted on his face.
"But I want to go home now Matsumoto, and stop smirking like that, you're creeping me out!" I hissed as I struggle to get out of there. He started laughing.
"Why is it difficult for you to say 'Jun'? It's a small name." He said poking his tongue out.
The train started making some sort of bip noise, sinalizing his departure.
He grabbed my hand and ran inside the train.
It was bursting with people, we managed to stay at a corner, I leaned on the wall and Matsumoto was facing me so no one would reconize him. Same position we were out on the ticket machine.
His face was really close to mine, I could feel his warm breath on my cheek.
"This is the part where you say 'I'm feeling a little hot in here'" He whispered, the smirk coming again to his face.
"No. This is the part where I scream 'Chikan!'" I smilled widdely, his smirk fell off and I laughed.
He was looking at me with a serious expression, it gave me chills, I stopped laughing and look around. Damn, this is kinda uncomfortable. I look up at his face and he's still staring at me.
"W-what is it Matsumoto?" I asked.
He didn't say a word, his eyes were placed at my lips and his head was leaning down.. like he was going to kiss me ..
"Next station: Kyobashi" I heard the train signal.
"It's my stop. We'll .. we'll see each other some time ne? Jaa .." I said running out of the train, only stopping at the the station exit.
I put my hands on my knees and recovered my breath.
"Shoot .. that was almost a bullseye" I said to myself, imagining what could've happened, I started walking in my house's direction.
"Why are you running from me?" I heard Matsumoto's voice.
"I swear I just heard his voice, maybe it's just because I was with him a while ago .. un .." I continued walking, the streets were empty, no people but there were a few cars passing by.
"Hey!" I heard it again.
'Did he afect me that much? Gosh!' I thought as I walk faster "I need to sleep.."
"OI! I'M TALKING TO YOU!" I felt someone turn me around and pin me to the wall. I look up and watch a furious Matsumoto infront of me.
"I'm tired of being ignored by you!" He shouted looking at me with those dark eyes, I got goosebumps.
"I'm sorry ok? I didn't think it was you .." I said looking down.
He sighed and let go of me.
I started walking, taking the keys out of my pocket and unlocking the door, he stared at me.
"Well? You're already here, might as well enter" I said opening the door wider so he could come in.
"surei shimasu~" He said before entering the house, then taking his shoes off.
I close the door while taking my shoes off and place the keys on top of the table.
"Wait here in the living room" I said going upstairs, he nodded.
I knocked on Alexia's door, but hear nothing, as I open I see both Alexia and Aiba laying on the floor with their plushies. They must have ended here, playing with their plushies, Alexia's head was on Aiba's belly.
"Must be Hiwa-chan .. yoroshiku ne .." I smilled and closed the door.
I go downstairs to the living room but no sign of Matsumoto.
"Matsumoto?" No response. "Matsumoto!" I hissed and looked at the entry and the bathroom "Where are you Jun?"
"Finaly .. you called me Jun" I heard him say, I go to the kitchen and there he was, eating ramen.
"Why didn't you answer when I called you?" I asked and smacked his arm.
"Itaai yoo! You're such a violent person.." I whined.
"No, I'm not." I said grabbing a banana and started to peel it "Alexia and Aiba are upstairs, sleeping with their plushies, they look like a cute couple."
"They're not ?" He asked smirking.
I glared at him "Alexia may be superfan but isn't a groupie"
"Sorry sorry, didn't mean it like that" He slurped the ramen.
Silence filled the kitchen, we always had this silent moments where I just wanted to know what was going though his mind.
"You look y eating that banana .. are you trying to seduce me?" He asked, wow .. how did he managed to get this close to me without me noticing.
"..Are YOU trying to seduce ME? That is the right way to ask" I said looking directly at him, he looked at me in a weird way.
"What?" I glared at him.
"Nothin .." He took a bit at my banana and smiled widely.
The door bell rang and I went to get it.
As I open I see a familiar face, my nose started  itching. "Do I know you? I've seen yor face somewhere"
"Ohayou .. My name is -"
"Mao? What are you doing here?" Matsumoto asked standing next to me.
'..Mao? As in .. Inoue Mao?' I was thinking to myself as I analise this situation.
"Jun .. what are you doing here?" She asked, annoyance showing through her voice.
"I'm .. visiting a friend, why?" He answered leaning his arm on my shoulder.
"Oh .. you were suppose to meet me an hour ago remember? I texted Aiba where you were and he said I should meet him here. But .." She didn't continue, she was busy looking at me from head to toe. Are you kidding me?
"Do you have any problem?" I asked showing my annoyance towards her.
"Stay out of this little girl. Jun lets go" She said pulling Matsumoto's arm out of my shoulder.
He pulled his arm away from her "Don't talk to her like that."
"Aghhh Jun! Please? I don't want to stay here!" She whined and pulled his hand.
"Then go .. I didn't force you to come, I didn't even call you to come for me." He hissed.
"Are you going to trade me for that little thing over there?" She said pointing her finger at me.
"Who do you think you are? You dirty piece of .. something! Just because you're an actress, don't thing I will treat you nicely" I hissed at her. Her eyes widen, she looked at Jun almost like asking for help.
"Go away Mao. We'll talk later." He said walking inside.
"But.. JUN!" She shouted and started walking forward.
I grabbed a cane that was leaning behind the door and waved it in the air "Get out of my property!" I shouted pointing the cane at her.
"You're crazy!" She sighed and walked to her car, "And you're stupid!" I shouted as well and closed the door and went to the living room.
"Jealous girlfriend huh?" I smirked.
"She's not my girlfriend .." He closed his eyes and massaged his hair.
I sat infront of him and just looked at him 'Maybe I shouldn't talk about this ..'
"I wanted .." He paused and I looked at him "I wished .. this girl infront of me .. was my girlfriend."
'MAJI DESU KA?????' 

´-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Song: ARASHI - Oh Yeah!