Save your kisses for me ♡ - Chapter 6

Save your kisses for me ♡ [HIATUS]

*7 months later*

 

Aiba's eyebrow lifted slowly as he looked at his bandmate.
"And why should I do this?"
Matsumoto grinned and jumped up happily – Aiba asked about it that meant he was thinking about saying yes.
"What's going on here?" Another voice came and Matsumoto's eyes turned to Aiba's guest.
"It's called 'quality time with my friends'"
Now, Aiba's eyebrow twitched… he didn't sleep well and was in no mood to the touchy-feely-I love you guys thing.
"It's called 'MatsuJun getting on your nerves'" He growled before turning to the redhead. "Just ignore them. I'll be right back." He muttered before disappearing up the stairs and in his room.
Alexia shrugged and leaned against the wall with wholehearted intentions of doing exactly what Aiba told her to do – ignore the boys and wait on her boyfriend. It was just shame that Matsumoto's intentions weren't the same.
"Come on, Alexia, at least you join us, until Aiba returns."
She blinked and looked around at the group sitting on the ground, Leah in the middle of them, she could see expectation in four pairs of eyes and frowned.
"I really think Aib-"
She didn't even have the time to finish as she found herself being dragged to the circle by sugar-high boy aka Ninomiya Kazunari.
"You'll play, Alex? Can I call you Alex? Sure thing, I always wanted to know more about you, but Aiba's mood recently as been kind of like glare-and-kill,you know!" He said smilling widely.
Alexia sighed as she was pushed to the ground and silently wondered just how much of the sugar had Nino had … more hyper than usually. And she would growl and tell them to go to hell, but… they were Aiba's best friends, bandmates, in the middle of them Leah's boyfriend and more important her friends as well.
"Sure… but only until Aiba returns." And she hoped that that would be soon, really soon.
"Geez Alexia, since you started dating Aibaka, you haven't spent time with us." Leah sighed.
Alexia looked at her bestfriend "So not true Leah, I'm with you everyday."
"Sure, 'Ohayou', 'Be right back' and 'Oyasumi' .. great quality time together un" Leah responded with a sarcastic tone.
"Girls girls, let's start the game here!" Matsumoto grinned. "So it goes like this, I say an anime title and you'd tell which character from there you'd date, got it?"
Alexia resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Did Johnny's really play these stupidities? 'Thank god I'm an anime fan..'
"Yeah whatever…" She muttered out now praying for Aiba's quick return.
"All right so… what about Kurosuji?"
Nino immediately brightened as he jumped up and down on his place.
"That's easy – Lizzy!"
Now Alexia did roll her eyes. Of course he'd pick up her, his hyper personalities would nicely match. She thought as she looked over at Leah.
"Duh, the Phantomhive himself, Ciel-sama" She answered slowly and Alexia grinned "Obviously."
"Meyrin." A whisper from Ohno came and everyone moved their heads towards Riida.
"What? .. I like them clumsy" He looked down and smilled.
"KAWAII!" Everyone shouted and started teasing him.
"I'd go for Angela!" On that, Alexia blinked. So maybe Matsumoto WAS a masochist and not a sadist, that explains his atraction to Leah ..
"What about you, Alexia?" He asked curiously and she said very quickly "Sebastian Michaelis is my man."
'Wohoo' and 'Yeaaaah' was all you could hear.
"Mah, mah! Sebastian is a great catch, with Leah dating Ciel, I could get busy with Sebastian all day."
Another wave of 'Yeaaaah' came.
"Okay, okay… Nino your turn."
There was a silence for a while he thought about an anime to choose and then his eyes brightened.
"Sailor Moon!" He shouted.
"I think is brain is going gay ..." Leah said as everyone laughed.
Nino coughed "Personally, I'd like Haruka."
"I think Leah is right, you're brain is going way too gay" Ohno said and everyone laughed again.
"Mou .. Just because I like her style doesn't mean I'm going gay." He frowned and crossed his arms against his chest.
"Yaten" Leah answered with a dreamy expression.
"I knew it, you like girly boys!" Matsumoto said grining.
"Oh .. so you're calling yourself girly my friend." Alexia said, everyone was dead silent, Matsumoto's grin was washed off his face, and then realised that Alexia was right, they started laughing their asses off.
"Ah! MatsuJun just admited to be girly." Nino laughed
"I think Chibi-chan is cute." Ohno mumbled with a blush on his face.
"EHHHHHH??"
"MASAKA! RIIDA!"
"RIIDA! YOU'RE LIKE ... LIKE A KAWAII PEDO!"
"AH?" Ohno shouted, his face was red.
Everyone was laughing at him "We were just messing with you"
"Next person! Matsumoto.." Nino asked.
"Rei!"

…yes, Matsumoto WAS a masochist. He didn't even need to look up to know that all eyes were on him now "Alright Leah, you go."
She didn't think for long. "Dragonball Z."
"Piccolo's good for me." Leah muttered, while Matsumoto made a face.
"Dude, he's like… GREEN!"
"I was joking ok? Trunks is my guy.. And don't call me dude!" She said sticking her tongue out and pushing Matsumoto.
"Goku!" was said with a grin and Alexia sighed. Maybe she should sacrifice herself and explain Nino what 'dating' meant…
"You know he's a guy right?" She asked him.
"Oh .. yeah.. I knew"
"Bulma." Riida said all genki.
"From Pedo to geek lover" They all laughed at that.
"MOU! You guys , I don't wanna play anymore." Ohno puffed his cheeks and sat on the couch.
"Ah, riida, calm down. We're just joking around ne" Nino sat next to him with his arms around his shoulders.
"HEY! NO OHMIYA SK IN HERE!" Leah shouted as Nino moved away from Ohno pouting.
"Chi-chi." Matsumoto grinned proudly, making Alexia even more sure about him having some masochistic thing going on in mind.
"Vegetta." Alexia shrugged once again and smirked as Matsumoto's eyes widened, but before he could say anything, Leah's hand covered his mouth.
"Go on, Ohno." Nino growled, probably wanting to end this stupid game already, and well Alexia wanted too, but Aiba wasn't there yet, unfortunately.
"Naruto?" He asked hesitantly and Leah bit back a sigh. "I have so many babyboys there~ .. Deidara it is."
Matsumoto chucked "Girly boys."
"Yes, you are one of them" Leah said laughing at his face.
"Ino, I guess.." Nino said.
"Tenten.." Riida said as everyone nodded slowly.

Tenten was… emmm normal, better than for example-

"Sakura!"

Exactly.

"A real masochist." The words escaped Alexia's mouth before she registered them and Matsumoto jumped up, glaring at her hotly.
"What?" He snaped at her.
"What what?" She answered back at him, he got up.
"Chotto, Jun .. come with for a sec. I need to buy some socks." Leah said taking Matsumoto's hand in hers and dragging him out of the room.
"What was that?" Nino asked looking at Alexia, who had sat in the middle of them.
"Dunno. Don't even care about it" She said leaning her head on Riida's shoulder, who gave Nino a look.
"I'm going to get some food. Do you want anything?" Nino asked as he walked to the door.
Ohno shook his head and Alexia did the same.
"What's going on with you and Aiba?" He asked not looking at her.
"What do you mean?" She looked up at him.
"You're kind of agressive to us sometimes and Aiba is just .. distante. It's not normal." He said finally looking at her.
She shifted closer to him, his arm went around her shoulder "You're starting to worry me you know. You should talk with everyone when something is bothering you, we're here for you"
"When Riida starts talking like this, I get goosebumps" She said giggling, he smilled at her "Riida is like a big brother to me, and I feel genki when I hear you say things like this. I do trust you and everyone .. but it's just something me and Aiba have to deal with"
"Is everything ok between you two?" He asked messing with her hair softly.
"I guess .. I don't know .. for the passed 6 months he has been, i don't know .. I don't see the Aiba I met anymore." Alexia said, her voice cracking up.
"Just talk to him, not infront of everyone. Go to his room and talk.." Ohno said pushing her off the couch.
She got up "Hai hai .. I'm going." she bowed and laughed, he laughed as well.
"You know .. Riida, you should talk more like this. People dont't see the true leader that you are if you don't speak up."
"I like it more when I stay quiet .. it's funny to see other people talk crap" He laughed and pushed her with his feet "Ike! He's there."
"Arigatou" She smilled and went out of the room.
"Ah~ .. I feel old!" He whispered to himself.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Song: HALCALI - Baby Blue

Gomen! Hontou ni gomenasai! ._. My mind was messy and I didn't know what to write *bow*

Hope you like this chapter, seriously .. I think it's kinda boring you guys ^^' I don't knowwww~

Please give me feedback (I love you feedbacks! Thank you all :3)

 

~~~~~~~~

~Jaa ^^' hope you like me weird chapter, any questions, don't be afraid to ask '_'