Save your kisses for me ♡ - Chapter 1

Save your kisses for me ♡ [HIATUS]

I've been living in Japan for 3 months now, with my best friend. We moved here since we graduated from high school.
We are living in a small apartment that a friend of mine helped me rent, in Osaka.
"Hurry up! We're gonna be late~ " Alexia shouted.
"Hai hai, take it easy." I said smilling.
"Why are .. hey! That's my jacket! Geez Leah, it's just a concert, it's not like you're gonna meet them" She said sitting on the couch.
"You never know, you might just go to McDonalds and see Yamapi serving Happy Meal's." I said bluntly taking off the jacket.
Alexia looked at me, shock going through her face. "Yeah right .. and what is Johnny doing? Working in a strip club?"
"Aghh please! Do not give me a mental image of that!" I laughed and grabbed the keys.
"I hope Aiba notices me.." She whispered.
"Aww~ Alexia wants Aibaka to notice her~" I mocked her as I open the front door.
"Like .. YEAH!Of course I want him to. Such a cutie, my Masaki-chan!" She squealed and walked outside.
"Hm sure, of course you want." I rolled my eyes and followed her.

--xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--

~donna ikutsu mono kotoba yori mo
tatta hitotsu no kotoba ga ii
yatto ippo fumidaseta yo ne
"ganbare" hora ne niatteiru yo~

We were attending to Arashi's concert. At last, my dream came true. We squealed, we whooped, we screamed, we sang, we jumped around, we clapped our hands, we did everything!
"Minna-san! It's time for our talky talk! YAY!" Aiba shouted excited.
"Aiba-kun as so much energy, I wish I could have some of it" Sakurai said laughing.
Everyone was talking and laughing, but Ohno was quiet. Sure, he is a person of few words but he was really quiet, in his own world. His eyes locked at one spot at the crowd.
"Mite mite! Riida is looking at us!" I heard a girl whisper to her friend next to me. I look up at Ohno's stare and realise that he was indeed looking at this direction, we were very close to the stage, 4th row.
I look at Alexia, who has been very quiet since the MC started. She was staring at the stage, I follow up her gaze.
"Who does this girl think she is? Staring at riida like that!" Said a girl that was infront of us.
"..Oi ..Alexia, snap out of it!" I hissed, Johnny's fans can be pretty violent.
She smilled and winked at Ohno, I look around us and see a bunch of jealous fangirls. "Look at someone else if you don't want to go home with a black eye~" I said.
"Ohno-kun~, you look so dazed off. Are you tired already?" Matsumoto said putting his arm around Ohno's shoulders.
Ohno continued to stare at Alexia, his face all sweaty, he gave a weak smile "I'm never tired of my fans" he said.
All you could hear  was girly voices saying 'Kyaaa~','Riida kakkoii~','waaa!'
"WAAAA!RIIDA KAWAII~" Alexia shouted, not realising that everyone had already stopped.
All Arashi members laughed at it.
"We've got ourselves a real riida fan here! Can the spotlight go to the girl who has really bad timming onegaishimasu" Nino said still laughing.
I felt nervous for Alexia, really .. I did. Cuz this means her face will appear on the giant monitor, and I'm right next to her. She grabbed my arm and mouthed "Don't even think about turning your face around."
The spotlight went right at our direction, our faces and some more girls appeared on the giant monitor.
"So~ Blue Girl! You are Riida's ultimate fan ne?" Aiba chucked.

Alexia stayed quiet, all eyes on her, I give her a nudge so she would wake up and talk. She was the one who had bad timing.
"Anou ..   jitsu wa~" She started.
"Jitsu wa~" All four member sang while riida was gazing at Alexia.
"Hai .. jitsu wa, Aiba-kun wa watashi no ichiban desu." She said smilling.
"Kuuu~♡ Aiba-chan, she likes you, not riida." Sakurai said leaning on Aiba's shoulder.
"How old  are you Blue Girl?" Nino asked.
"She's cute ne~ What's your n-" Matsumoto started but was cut off by Ohno.
"Oi! We have to continue the concert. Stop messing with the girl!" Ohno said slaping each members head.
"AH! Riida is protective! You were looking at her ne~" Sakurai said smirking,
"Iyaa da yoo! She's my fan, not yours riida!" Aiba shouted.
"What about the girl in red? She has her arm linked with Blue Girl" Nino said pointing at me.
"..What in the world is this, my heavenly god?" I said looking down.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: HALCALI - Electric Sensei 

Arashi's clothes:

Alexia's clothes:

 

Leah's clothes:

 


YTE3ZTJlMWYzMjM5NWEmb2Y9MA==.gif

To view this music player you need to have Flash Player 9 or newer installed and JavaScript enabled. PodSnack is a free MP3 player that enables you to easily integrate audio content into your website or blog.