Save your kisses for me ♡ - Chapter 9

Save your kisses for me ♡ [HIATUS]

*Leah's POV*

I arrived at a bus stop that was only a few minutes away from the amusement park, looking at the time and I realized I was already fifteen minutes late.
"He's so going to kill me~" I moaned as I tried to run towards the main entrance as fast as I could.
Today was valentine's day, today was a special day! Jun had texted me saying that he wanted to take me on a date, it was kinda sweet since we didn't go out that much.
In a blink of an eye, I was pulled behind the tree by force.
"I-I didn’t bring any money with me!" I said my voice filled with fear as I just look down.
"Ah? What are saying? It's me .." The person said.
"Huh?" I looked up and saw Jun .. in a suit?
"YOU BASTARD! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" I pushed him away from me and slapped his shoulder hard.
"Gomen gomen! I didn't mean it." He laughed and grabbed my arms.
"Stop mocking me, agh!" I groaned as he was still laughing.
"You didn't eat yet." Jun asked and I denied it. But my stomach agreed, and of course he heard my stomach's grumble. "Let's go eat."
"Wait, I'm not THAT hungry .. hm"
"I'm sure you're not." He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards a food stance. He turned to me, who was looking at the menu. "What do you want?"
"Anou~" I was still thinking about what was good to eat.
"Hi there, what would you like to order today?" The cashier asked with a bright smile. She was smilling at Jun, I swear I'm not being paranoid, she was like .. eating him with her eyes.
"We're still picking" Jun said. There was no one behind us so we had lots of time to pick.
"How about our special Couples' Meal?" She suggested. "It comes with two cheeseburgers, two drinks, ice cream, and free matching bracelets sponsored by our park. It's only for couples .. I mean, if you two are a couple" The last words were said with a hint of sarcasm.
I could sence that Jun was about to say no and that we weren't a couple when I said yes. The cashier made a 'y' face and checked it in and we received our meal in a few minutes. I grabbed it and sat a wooden table at the side.
"Oi.. why did you say yes? Now she might start rumours" Jun asked, a little bit 'annoyed'. I took a huge bite and had to chew it slowly before answering. After I swallowed, I took a drink and looked up at him.
"If you didn't want people to start rumour then why did you set the date here? Plus.. this looked better than those other food they had. We can't get this unless we SAY we are a couple you know" I said and took another big bite.
He rolled his eyes and took his burger and started to eat as well.
I finished my burger but my stomach wasn't quite pleased.
"Jun-pon..." I started as he looked at me. "Are you going to finish your ice cream? It looks tasty from here .."
Jun looked at the ice cream cup he had and shook his head. "Thanks" I said as I the ice cream when I notice him suddenly laughing. "Nani?"  Everyone was looking at him, who just couldn't stop laughing.
"Jun, people are starting to notice you. You know.. Matsumoto Jun from Arashi and then fangirls start fangirling and we have to get out of here" I said as I tried to hide my face so people wouldn't start talking.
"You...have ice cream...here," he said and pointed under my chin. I tried to wipe it off but failed. He grabbed another napkin and had to wipe it.
"Thanks." I said as I get up. "Babe, let's get out of here .. there are a bunch of teen girls, with their hormones jumping, staring at you"
"MATSUMOTO JUN!"
"JUN-KUN!!!"
"KYAAAA~ IT'S MATSJUN YOU GUYS!"
"OMFG JUN RUN!" Jun grabbed my hand and started running, pulling me with him.
We ran to the bathroom area and Jun just pushed me inside and closed the door "Stay here, I'll be right back."
"Sure thing, let me know if you're being or something" We both laugh as he ran to the other side of the amusement park.
"Well, might as well check my make-up." I said as I looked myself in the mirror "Wow, Leah .. never thought about saying this but .. you look like Cruella de Vil .. maji desu yo~"
I start to remake my make-up, maybe now it's even better that how I was at home.
I have a peak at outside, it seems calm enough for me to get out. "I don't have any present to give Jun, I think I'll go and buy something now"
I go to the florist shop that was near the bathroom area and ask for a nice bouquet.
"Is it for your Valentine miss?" The boy behind the counter asked.
"Yes, it is" I smilled brightly, it sounded so right to say this, it's for my boyfriend, Matsumoto Jun. Yeah right, as if I would say it out loud.
He then handed me the bouquet and I gave him the money to pay it, as I get out of the florist shop I see Jun hidding behind a cabinet.
"OOOOOOOI~ JUN-POOOOOOON~" I yelled and waved my hands.
Jun looked at me with an horrified expression and then I realize what I was doing. I start running at him and grabbed his hand, we both start running out of the amusement park.
When we finally stop, we leaned at a nearby tunnel.
"You're so loud Leah!" He hissed at me, he seemed pissed off "Making me run like that~"
"C-chotto! I didn't mean to do that ok? .. Here" I said placing a bouquet of flowers in front of his face.
"Kawaii~" He said grabbing it and smirking, he was looking at the ground "I never thought you were like this."
"Well, now you know.." I smilled.
"I have something for you too" He said as he pulled a teddy out of the bag "I won it while you were in the bathroom." He then gave it to me.
"Aww, so cute!" I embraced the teddy bear.
"I'm glad you liked it." He said smiling,  and grabbing my hand "Now, the final part of the date, the lake"
"You're not going to drown me there are you?" I joked but Jun had this psycho expression  going through his face "Kowaaaaii!" I squirmed and hugged the teddybear tighter.
He started laughing so hard, he had to lean against the tunnel's wall.
"Chotto, you're too easy to fool" He continued to laugh.
I put the teddybear between my legs and both my hands pinned on the wall, Jun's laugh faded as he started to analyse my features.
"I like what I see, if that's what you were going to ask" He said smirking, placing the bouquet on the floor and turning us around, now he was the one trapping me.
"Actually, I was going to ask you what was like to be trappe-" His hand reached out, moved up to touch my cheek. He caressed it with his palm, and his skin was soft and warm against mine. His other hand brushes a few strands away from my face, tucking them behind my ear.
I lift my head up, and a tiny gasp escaped my lips as his face was close, too close. He smirks and my eyes travel down to his mouth, I guess I was too busy staring at his mouth that, before I knew it, he had bent his head down and his lips were pressing lightly against mine.I kissed him back, with the same passion.
Then, his hands wrapped themselves around my waist and rest against my hips, his lips gently planting brief kisses on my face before going back to my mouth.
When his mouth moved back against mine, they gently move, warm and hot. I don't know what came over me but my hands run up to his shoulders and stay there as my lips kiss him back. He tasted of cheeseburger and lemon ice tea, and his lips were soft, so soft, melting against mine.
My fingertips reach against his neck as he opened his mouth, his tongue caressed my lower lip. His hand moved lower and lightly the back of my thigh, then glides underneath my miniskirt. I whimper, and he took the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. 
He was breathing heavily, his eyes dazed, clouded and half-closed. His lips were red, swollen and moist against the darkness. He blinked at me several times, trying to regain consciousness, as if somebody had woken him up from his sleep.
"Muah~muah~ Aww what a cute couple we have here~" I heard a female voice say.
We both turned around to see Inoue Mao, standing with both her hands on her hips "Bravo. Wohoo! That was a nice kissing scene, why don't you become an actress honey? You have the skills for sure.."
"What do you want Mao?" Jun snapped at her.
"We have a meeting with director-san, so I came to get you, and make sure you wouldn't arrive late" She gave Jun a smile, a fake one "Saa, can I borrow Jun-kun for some hours?"
"Mao you're cr-" Jun started but I interrupted him.
"Iya, I won't borrow Jun cuz he's not an object , honey" I said glaring at her.
"Aww sorry about that. Can I have him for some hours then?" She started walking closer.
I put myself infront of Jun, there is no way I'm going to let that touch him.
She took out her mobile phone and put it on speaker.
"Mochi mochi? Director-san, I have Matsumoto here, demo~ I'm afraid he is on a date right now so maybe he won't come" She speaked with an 'I'm such a poor girl' tone.
"Matsumoto-san, I need you here tonight. Continue your date another time onegaishimasu." We heard the director say, Jun answered with a simple 'Hai' and looked at me.
"Daijoubu .." I mouthed at him and smiled.
He then hugged me and kissed my cheek "Hontou ni gomenasai Leah .."
"I said it's ok dude, work is work." I hugged him as well.
"Come ON people~ I'm still here! Jun-kun we need to hurry." Mao moaned as she looked around.
"Just so you know, I hate her .." I hissed at Jun and stare at her.
"Maa maa, just show her that you own me" He whispered and smirked.
"With pleasure~" I said placing my lips over his, he didn't need more encouragement and slipped his tongue into my mouth, roaming every inch. I let out a muffled moan in his mouth and he smirked into the kiss. We then parted "Now you're free to go, call me when you're done."
"Obviously." He said and kissed my forehead.
Mao groaned and started walking away "Let's go!"
Jun winked at me and fallowed her after picking up the bouquet, a few steps behind her I might add.
"Uff, now what?" I asked myself while walking to the oposite side.
It was already dark outside, I look at the lake that me and Jun were supose to be looking at together and sighed "Kirei na .."
As I walk to the bus stop I recognize someone sitting on the car's hood. 

"Eh? What are you doing here?" 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Arashi - Caramel Song

 

Thanks for the feedback ^-^

I was really worried that the rated stuff would be to .. ermmm .. i don't know

._. bah~ Well, no one said anything wrong about it so.. ^^ thanks~