Save your kisses for me ♡ - Chapter 12

Save your kisses for me ♡ [HIATUS]

After lunch everyone went at the living room to watch a movie. Aiba sat on top of the puffy chair with Alexia on his lap, Ohno and Sho were laying on the floor and both me and Nino sat at the couch.
Everyone was really into the movie, but for some reason I couldn't concentrate .. maybe it was because I had already seen it or maybe .. the 'Mao&Jun' thing was really afecting me.
I so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realise Nino's hand going around my shoulder and pulling me closer.
"You ok?" He whispered quietly so I would be the only one that could hear.
I nodded and smilled, I knew he didn't believe me cuz he was still looking at me "Nino, I said I'm ok, look at the movie not at me."
He turned his head to the TV but muttered something I didn't quit catch it, I looked at him with a confused expression and then he got up, pulling my shirt and signalizing me to follow him.
I got up as I was told and followed him outside the living room, shutting the door behind me.
Once I had done that, Nino pulled me into a hug and burried his face in my hair "What do you mean 'you're ok', are you stupid?"
"Huh? Nino I said I was o-" I started but then he pushed me to the wall.
"Stop lying to yourself! We all know you're like that because of the news you heard on the TV.. about Jun and Mao" He hissed looking at me with his beautiful dark eyes. Then he hugged me hard like he was trying to make me feel good, and kissed my head, then slowly planted kissed on my forehead.. my cheeks.. my left ear..  my jawline.. my neck.

"Nino, what are you doing?" I whispered, already nervous by his kisses.

He didn't respond, just stood there with his lips against my skin, he moved his hands to my face and looked at me.

"Nino, please talk?" I put my handson top of his. "What's bothering you?"

"The fact that, you and Jun are together.." He said looking at the floor, slipping his hands off my face.

"What..aren't you happy for us Nino? Aren't you happy for your friends?" My voice was dry and low.

"I am.. but I can't figure this out. Why didnt you fall for me? Why did you fall for Jun? What is he that I'm not?" He hissed and banged his fist on the wall.

"Chotto. Whar is he that you're not? What kind of quesion is that? If you were happy for us, you wouldn't even start this conversation!" I hissed back.

"Can't you realise I'm the one who found you first? I'm the one who was  going after you! Not Jun!" He shouted as he took a few steps away from me,

"What are you saying?" I couldn't believe my ears, Nino had feeling for me?

"I'm the one, Leah... I'm the one who looked at you and fell in love at first sight. Everyone in Arashi knows.. and that includes Jun." He said as he calmed down, his head rested back at the wall that was behind him.

I laughed as I take a look at him "Oh Nino, you're such a kidder~" He didn't seem pleased with my actions as his face showed how hurt and pissed he was,

He pinned me once agaib against the wall, anger rising inside him.

"Listen! I'm not in a kidder mood right now!" He shouted.

The living room door opened and the guys came out in our direction.

"Nino what are you doing?" Sho said trying to push him away from me,

"Let me g! She needs to know, what no one had the guts to tell her until today," Nino said and snapped his arm away from Sho "Everything I said is true."

Sho, Aiba ad Ohno were looking down with guilty faces, I look at Alexia, who just shruged her shoulders and had a confused expression running hrough her face.

"You can go and ask them." Nino said looking at them all. They were looking at each other without saying a word.

"Go ahead and ask Jun too." Nino blured and let out a laugh.

"Ask me what? What are you guys doing here?" Everyone looked at the entrance to see Jun.

"Ask him .." Nino insisted.

I was feeling nervous, I was freezed on my spot, my brain was so full of questions, none f them was coming out of my mouth.

"Ask me what, I'm curious now." Jun said as he hugged me, kissing my head.

I look at Nino, he was really serious about this, I couldn't believe, this was the prankster Nino, the childish Nino, the geeky Nino I know..

"She was going to ask you .." Nino paused and gave everyone a look, no one was stopping him "Why didn't you tell her, I was the one who saw her firs.. I was the one who fell for her at the moment I saw her at the concert."

Silence ran through the corridor, I felt Jun's arms tightening around me "Jun?" I whisered putting my arms around him.

"That's right... Nino was first. But I couldn't stop myself, you're my friend and what I did was wrong. But I don't have regrets." Jun said, his head leaning against mine.

Nino laughed "No regrets huh?Fine.. Take her, I wasn't expecting her to run to my arns either. Just wanted her to know." Disappointment could be heard on his voice. He walked pass us and went to the leaving room.

"Nino is such a troublemaker~ " Aiba said trying to break the mood.

"Wow.. so much drama~ Don't you just love it Chipmunk?" Alexia said and pushed Sho.

"Ahah, you're happy with someone's drama, your best friend's to be exact. And I'm not a chipmunk." He groaned at her.

"The probably need to talk ne minna!" Ohno said claping his hands and walked to the leaving room, the others followd him.

Jun didnt speak and I kept quiet while we were standing there in each others arms.

"I love you ok?" He whispered, his voice was shaky "I really do love you Leah.."

I was taken back with this sudden words, I look into his eyes, those beautifull dark brown eyes that I love, they were watery.

"Jun, it's ok. I wasn't expecting this confession thing to happen but .. I'm glad it did." I ran my fingers on his hair locks. "I love you too .." I whispered.

"I didn't mean to hide it from you, I was afraid you would give Nino a chance.. Gomen." He said, a tear falling from his eye.

"Oi, don't cry. You know I don't like this 'man crying because of me' thing" I said and kissed his tear away.

He gave me a weak but warming smile and then pushed hs lips against mine. Buterflies were dancing inside my stomach as we kissed passionatly.

"It's the kid with Matsumoto Jun's black shiny hair and Leah's beautiful eyes still a plan?" He asked smilling widely.

´"Hm.. let me see.. maybe he is." I answered him and laughed. He didnt say anything, took my hand and we ran literally ran upstarirs to my room, placing a 'Dont disturb' sign on my door.

 

.. Yes .. Those hotel door signs are handy at this times..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Song: Arashi - Kagerô 

Hey hey heeeeeey~ It's me Hiwatarii!

So sorry for not updating sooner, my computer is so f***** up '-' oh well. I'm at school :P

Hope you enjoy this chapter, Neen really surprised you ne~?

Keep reading, keep the faith.

kisses and huggs~ <3 love ya and gomen naaaaa~

>w<