Save your kisses for me ♡ - Chapter 5

Save your kisses for me ♡ [HIATUS]

 

"I wanted .." He paused and I looked at him "I wished .. this girl infront of me .. was my girlfriend."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

I looked at my feet, not wanting to make any sort of eye contact 'Is he for real?'
"And you're ignoring me again .." He said getting up "Do you enjoy making me feel like this?"
I looked at the window and sighed "What do you mean. We only met a couple of hours ago, I mean ..let's get real Matsumoto. You are an idol and I'm a nobody. Wouldn't it ruin your career or something? Wouldn't your life become boring? Like, 'I'm dating a girl who works at blah blah and she's nothing special, just a normal girl.. yup my life is getting pretty boring' style? Just saying .."
"Stop kidding with me! Who said you weren't special? Who said I want an idol to marry? Who said I care about you being a normal girl? Actually, normal girl is what I want, normal girl is what I need!" He shouted, closing his fists.
"What a nice Johnny's talk, do you say it to every normal girl you hang out for a day? Whatever Matsumoto, I won't be fooled by you and you're cute speech." I said bluntly, folding my arms against my chest. I should really start thinking before I say something.
He looked surprised, my answer wasn't what he was expecting.
"I'm going now, we'll ..see each other again ne? Take care." He said, his head down while walking to the door.
"Are you going after Mao?" I asked. 'Why the hell did I ask that for? Baka!'
"Maybe ..anyway, why do you care? We just met a couple of hours ago right? Jaa." He said leaving the house. Ouch .. that hurt.
I was being stupid, I won't deny that he makes my heart go doki doki, that his smirk makes me want to kiss him, that .. I may feel the same way he does. I was being stupid .. for treating him like this.
I stand up and ran to the door, it's not too late. I open the door and he was siting at my door, looking up at me.
"I thought you wouldn't come for me Red Girl.." He smilled and got up.
"I .. ok! I kinda like you ok? So please .. don't go to Mao. Stay here .. with me." I said quickly, not meeting his eyes.
"Tell me more .." He placed his hand on my cheek, caresssing it.
"You're full of yourself.." I said, he nodded "You're baka.. you're just a pretty boy that sings and acts and dances.." he continued to nod "All you do is flirt, and that smirk!"
"But you do like it don't you?" He smirked.
I pointed at his face "See! That's what I'm talking about!"
He laughed and pushed me inside the house, closing the door with his feet.
He pinned me to the wall and placed his lips on my cheek "God, you don't know the urge I have to kiss you right now. I would kiss you, but we have some public here." He whispered and looked up at the stairs.
I looked as well and see Aiba and Alexia laying on the ground, trying not to be caught but Aiba's yellow shirt just gives them away.
"Oi! Omaetachi!" I shouted "Stop eavesdropping!"
"Ahh~!Mitsuketa!" The giggled and ran to Alexia's room.
"They could be twins at this point.." I laughed and turned around.
Matsumoto was looking at me with the most heart melting expression ever, those dark eyes travelling through my face. He grabbed both my hands, lacing our fingers tgether, he pinned them to the wall and started leaning forward.
"I won't say 'I love you' cuz I would be lying.. but, I do like you .. a lot" He whispered and smilled sweetly.
I smilled as well, poking my nose on his "Well, same here. Not even a day has passed.."
"Didn't you ever heard about love at second sight?" We both laughed.
"Yah, I did. Is it our case?" I asked closing my eyes, feeling his skin against mine,
"Yes, it is. Pretty special if you ask me" He pecked my cheek several times, I giggled.


"Itai Aiba-chan! You pulled my hair" -"Gomen, I didn't see it there, maybe you should cut it ne? Like Hiwa-chan" - "Shush! I think they are kissing now" - "With tongue?" - "I don't know .. I can't hear the smooching"


I heard Aiba and Alexia whisper to each other.
"Children, it's bad to spy on other people." Matsumoto groaned "You're interrupting here, and I'm not liking it."
They ran to Alexia's room again "DoS mode is ON!" They shouted closing the door.
"They won't learn, will they?" I said laughing and walking to the living room, sitting at the sofa.
Matsumoto followed me and layed down on the couch, his head resting on my legs "DoS .. hmpt, I'll show them DoS."
I laughed at his annoyance and started to play with his hair, that black hair was a sin, so shiny and smooth.
"You like it? Ne, we could have a kid, he could have your eyes and my hair" He said closing his eyes and smilling.
"Are you imagining the kid right now?" I asked pulling his hair.
"I WAS! ITAI! And you say you're not violent!" He grabbed my hand and put it on top of his chest "Can you feel?"
"You're heartbeat?"
"Yeah .." He answered me and then kissed my arm.
"It's beating fast, sugoi." I said looking at his hand on mine.
"Guess why?" He smirked.
"Cuz I pulled your hair too hard?" I laughed and pulled again.
"NOO! ITAI YO !" He got his head up and looked at me, frowning.
"What?" I tried not to laugh, but with that expression on his face, it was impossible.
"Do you want me to pull you bra strap?" He started moving his hand towards it, but I cover them.
"Don't you dare! I will scream!" I said sticking my tongue out.
"Scream for me .. it would be a turn on you know" He started tickling me, but no effect.
"Me? Scream for you? Ahaha that would be funny but it won't happen." I laughed and then we heard a crash coming from the stairs.
We both got up and went to get a peek, and we saw the cutest scene ever. Aiba was layed on the stairs upside down and Alexia was on top of him, kissing each other in the most awkward position, but it was still cute.
Matsumoto grabbed me and pulled me against him, both of us falling on the ground.
"Are you crazy? You could have injured yourself!" I hissed at him. He was looking at me with the same look he gave me at the door.
"I want to kiss you so bad .." He said looking at my lips.
"Why didn't you kiss me when you had a chance?" I said smirking, his face was all red.
"We were arguing when I first wanted to kiss you .. seeing you like that, with an 'I don't care' attitude, it " He said his lips.
"Waa! Jun! You're so !" I tried to get up but he pulled me down "Let me just check baka couple over there."
"No.. let them busy each other, now they won't interrupt us." He said leaning and placing his lips against mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Arashi - Aozora Pedal 

 

 Hey hey :D Hiwatarii here!

I'm here to thank all people who are reading my story, I'm glad you give your comments and I hope you're enjoying this fic.

So, keep reading and give me your thoughts about the fic like, what will happen next or if there's going to be a love triangle, that sort of stuff -^^-

Once again, domo and jaa ! <3