Save your kisses for me ♡ - Chapter 10

Save your kisses for me ♡ [HIATUS]

"Eh? What are you doing here?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sho snapped his head towards me "Leah .." He said standing up straight.
"Hey ..Sho, what are you doing here?" I asked him looking at our surroundings. "Are you alone?"
He gave me a weak smile and scratched the back of his head "Kinda, I was waiting for a friend of mine."
'So .. was he dumped?' I thought to myself while having a good look at him. 'Think straight. He's alone in front of a place where lots of couples hang out, he gave me a weak smile, that is so not Sho by the way, he has this sad eyes and h-'
"So, are you here with Jun?" He said interupting my thoughts.
"Yes.. I was but he had to go to work .. with Mao .." I said kicking the rock on the floor.
"Oh .. do you want a ride home then?" He smiled and opened the passenger's door.
"I don't want to bother you Sho-kun, you're friend might come and it could be troublesome if you aren't here waiting." I said, his eyes gazed at me, without saying a single word, he gave me the same weak smile.
"Daijoubu, she won't come .." He said and entered inside the car.
"I shouldn't have said that .." I said to myself, walking to the car and going inside it.
Sho started the engine and went to my house's direction. It was silent for a while, I was curious to know what had happened to him .. but was afraid he would be mad or even hurt if I brought it up.
"Anou .. Sho-kun, can I ask you a question?" I finally blured.
He eyed me and then looked at the road "Sure."
"I don't want you to be mad or something, it's just my curious personality but .. were you .. dumped?" I said looking down at my hands that were placed on my lap.
He smiled and then laughed "You can say that .."
"How can you laugh about this then? I mean ... you were dumped by the girl you like right? Are you insensitive? If not, then it must hurt .. at least a little bit" Yes, I should really start thinking before I say these type of things.
He stopped laughing and had this hurt expression running through his face 'What have I done! Now he's going to be sad about it ..' I thought to myself.
We had arived, he stopped the car infront of my house. He was looking down at his feet, I was starting to feel guilty, I was the one who had brought it up, I was the one who reminded him of being dumped.
"Sho-kun .. let's go inside." I said putting my hand on his back.
He looked up at me, tears filling his eyes, not one falling down. I felt bad for him.
I pulled him closer and put my arms around him "You're gonna be ok .." I whispered, clear enough so he could hear.
He embraced me as well and burried his head on my neck, only his hiccups could be heard inside the car, he was crying his heart out. I started rocking our bodies together and hushing him as his embrace became tighter. Soon he calmed down and we headed inside my house. I served him tea and went to my room to pick some of the shorts Jun had left there, while I was on the second floor of the house I went to Alexia's room and knocked.
"Yes?" I heard her say as I open the door.
She was sitting on top of the bed reading a book, Aiba was there as well, his head on her lap, his hair being by her.
"Hey, I'm back. Hm, listen I have Sho downstairs an-" I started but she interupted me.
"You what? What about Jun? Why is Sho here?" She hissed, so she would wake up Aiba.
"I'll explain that later, I just wanted to ask for blankets" I entered her room and looked at Aiba.
She pointed at her closet and smiled "You better explain it tomorrow, this is such a novel. I bet Jun dumped you and Chipmunk went to cheer you up." She grined.
"Actually, the dumped one was Sho." I said taking the blankets out of her closet "Anyway .. we'll talk later. If Aiba wakes up, tell him that Sho is downstairs."
"Ok .. I'll tell him" Her grin had already faded from her face and she was now looking at Aiba."Poor Chpmunk .. he must be pretty hurt ne."
"He is, and stop calling him Chipmunk! .. Oyasumi" I said as I got out of her room and go downstairs.
Sho was already fast sleeping, I carefully put the blankets on top of him and pat his head "Oyasuminasai Sho-kun." I said and headed towards my bedroom.
I throw myself on top of my bed and stare at the ceiling "Jun didn't say anything, should I send a text?" I asked myself looking at the clock. "Probably a bad idea, he could get scolded for that.."
I got up and changed into my pijamas, my bed was waiting for me to warm it up~ I pulled the covers over me and closed my eyes.
A few minute and I was still awake "Why can't I sleep like normal people~ my god!" I groaned. My mobile phone was vibrating on top of my table, so I got up and picked it up.
It was a image message from an unknown number, I open it and see the last thing I thought I would see.

* Already morning~ *

*Sho's POV*


It's already 7am and I'm at Leah and Alexia's place, sitting on the floor with a bottle of beer and the phone next to me. I already tried to dial her number but everytime I try my hands go directly to the beer.
I heard a door open and footsteps, then a sound .. like someone was vomiting.
I get up and go upstairs, following the sound that took me to the bathroom, I open the door and find Alexia infront of the toilet.
"You ok Alex?" I ask as I go over to her and help her.
"Do I look fine to you Sho?" She snapped at me and washed her face."I don't like this you know.."
"I'm not going to say that you're pregnant but .. you should check it .." I say and lean on the wall.
She sat at the bathtub edge and put her hands on her face "What am I going to do .."
"If it's Aiba you're worrying about, don't. Cuz he's all about kids, he'll be happy.." I said and smilled, she smilled back.
"I know, he said to me once, that he would like to have a kid with me .. but, what about Arashi? What about his job?" Her voice transmited her worries.
"He can be a Johnny's and be a parent at the same time you know.. And we'd like to have a baby Aiba with us, even if he would be like his father." I blured trying to make her feel better. "You should talk to him about this, if you hide it, it'll be worst"
I hear a door open and look behind me to find Aiba looking at both of us "Ohayou?"
I laughed "Ohayou, sorry to intrude like this."
"This isn't my house, you should say that to Alexia and Leah" Aiba said and laughed, he then went inside the bathroom and kissed Alexia's forehead. "You woke up first. I wanted to see you wake up~"
"Agh, don't want to listen to this. I'm out!" I said and went to Leah's bedroom door, I knocked on it."Leah? You're awake?"
No response. I open the door quietly and look inside, it was dark but I could still see, Leah was curled on top of her bed. I squinted my eyes and see that she was rocking her body back and foward, I enter her room and close the door "Leah?"
"G-Go away.." She hissed and curled herself even more.
I sit next to her and pull her up "Oi, what's wrong with you?" She had tear marks on her face and her eyes were puffy."Talk to me."
"Jun .. Jun has another girl .. how can I be such a fool .. and let him play with me like that?" She said looking down.
I couldn't help but laugh "What are you talking about? You know he's crazy about you.. we all know it"
"Crazy enough to just make-out with a random girl and then send a picture to me?" She groaned and threw her mobile phone to the ground.
I picked it up and open the image message."It's just .. Mao. Are you jealous of Mao?" I said and looked up at her.
She glared at me "You know they work together right? So, kissing is part of their job, you shouldn't feel like this cuz at the end of the day .. he goes back to you."

*Leah's POV*

"You think I don't know that? I know he comes back to me, but do you think I can control my jealousy? She does that on purpose! She knows I can't stand her, she ruined our date and now this!" I shouted at Sho, anger filling every word. Sho was here trying to cheer me up and here I am .. shouting at him like it was his fault.
"I'm sure that if it was reversed, and I was the one who was kissing other men, Jun would be pissed off! But because I'm just a normal girl, I don't have the right to be pissed at some actress that is trying to screw my boyfriend.." I stopped to regain my breath, Sho just looked at me like I was a crazy woman.
"SAY SOMETHING! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!" I screamed and threw a pillow at him.
"Hey hey~ calm down!" He grabbed both my arms "You DO have the right to be pissed off, but you have to understand that Jun is only doing his job. And Mao .. ahh Mao, you need to see that she is only teasing you, if you are sure that you and Jun are together, you shouldn't be having these insecurities. Think straight!" He said while shaking me.
"..Sho" I said and he pulled me to a hug.
"You're so insecure Leah, Jun doesn't like that you know." He whispered into my ears.
"What's going on?" We both look at the door.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Arashi - Green