Save your kisses for me ♡ - Chapter 11

Save your kisses for me ♡ [HIATUS]

"What's going on?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nino was standing at the bedroom door with his arms crossed "Well?"
"Nothing to do with you Nino." Sho said letting me go. "Why are you here anyway?"
"Alexia opened the door.." Nino answered as he went downstairs.
"That doesn't answer my question" Sho shouted and went after him, leaving me behind.
"Oi! You two, don't leave me here!" I ran down the stairs but went against Aiba who was like the happiest man in the world.
"LEAH LEAH LEAH! I'M GONNA HAVE A BABY!" He shouted excited as he grabbed my arms and started shaking me. I looked at his belly and was slightly confused.
"You're .. pregnant?" My voice seemed to squeak at the word 'pregnant'.
Everyone looked at me and started laughing.
"Anou, Leah.. do you immagine Masaki with a big bump on his belly?" Alexia asked giggling.
"Well .. kinda" I said and everyone laughed again. I caught Ohno's stare and waved "Hello~"
"Hi, sorry for intruding" He smilled and bowed.
"No, it's not me, I wouldn't mind though!" Aiba said smilling widely "It's my beautiful Alex~" He picked her up and started spinning.
"Masaki-chan put me down!" She squeaked and started laughing. He put her down and kissed her passionatly.
"Awww, so cute! Now take it to the bedroom" Nino shouted and went to the living room.

~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~    ~~~~~~~

I sat at the living room as I watched everyone moving around.
Alexia was looking outisde, it seems it was going to rain soon, Sho and Aiba were talking about concert stuff and rehearsing some routine, Ohno and Nino were ..
"Hmm, where are they anyway?" I asked myself as I got up and went inside the kitchen, there they were. Ohno was cutting some onions and Nino was leaning behind him, whispering something in his ear and then grabbing Ohno's .
"Oooooi oi oi! Do not do this inside my kitchen, please~ you're like a old couple." I groaned and grabbed an apple.
Ohno started laughing and shook his head, Nino let him go and started walking in my direction, with that evil smirk of his.
"What did you say?" He asked coming closer, very slowly.
"In other words .. stop getting all nasty in the kitchen you es, our food will never taste the same ever again!”" I answered backing away from him, suddently he started running after me, I ran out of the kitchen and went upstairs "AHHHH~ ONI KITA*!"
He was still chasing me, I locked myself inside the bathroom.
"Oh .. my .. GOD! Nino, you're like a gazelle, dammit!" I said trying to steady my breath.
"I'm going to get you, be carefull" He shouted and laughed, his voice was fading so I believe he was going downstairs. But I can't trust that Ninomiya Kazunari, he's too smart to be fooled, to brat to be changed.
"This sounds like a kids war, kowai.." I said to myself and opened the door slowly. No signs of him. I check every door, every corner, but he isn't there. The stairs? Nah, not there either.
'Maybe he's done playing.' I thought as I went downstairs and head to the living room.
I sat on the same spot I was and suddently Nino jumps right on top of me, sitting on my lap, grabbing my hands and bitting my apple.
"NINO!" I creamed, he just stays quiet and smirks. His dark eyes are like penetrating my brain and reading it.
"You are jealous.." He finally said.
"Eh? Jealous of what? I'm not jealous!" I grinaed and tried to break out.
"You want me to cuddle you instead of Ohno. Why don't you enjoy Ohmiya?" He laughed and got closer "Do you want me to grab your and kiss you too?"
"NO! AH! Nino! Get off!" I screamed and tried to push him off. His face was really close, closer than I ever immagined to be,
"People, stop being so noisy. Nino what are you doing to the poor girl?" Sho asked as he puts down his newspapper.
"Sho~ Nino won't let me go, he wants to me!" I said trying to get him off me but his legs were wrapped around my waist.
"Sho~ Leah doesn't like Ohmiya and I'm just showing her that I love her too!" He whined.
Sho sighed and looked at both of us "Leah .. you should already know that Nino can be all cuddling and touchy when he wants to, and Nino, you should probably get off her. If Jun catches you like that he'll kick the hell out of you."
Nino looked at me "Next time, I'll catch you alone" He smirked and got off.
"You're freaking me out you know.." I whined.
"Kids, lunch is ready." Ohno called us, he was all dirty with food all over his apron.
Nino ran to him and grabbed his , he jumped and took Nino's hand off.
"You seriously need to get laid Ninomiya." I laughed and walked to the kitcheh, but before I enter, I hear Sho talking on the phone, and I couldn't help but hear it.
"Haru, I love you .. I waited for you yesterday and you didn't even texted me saying you wouldn't go. Why do you keep doing this? I DO love you, you should already know that .." He shouted and then went outside.
"Poor Sho .." I whispered to mysef and felt someone pulling me.
"Hayaku~ Evryone is waiting and I'm hungry!" Alexia said as she pulled me to the table.
"Where is Sho? The news already started" Ohno asked.
"He's taking a call outside, he'll be back." Aiba answered sitting next to Alexia.
I sat between Ohno and Nino, unfortunatly II must say, Nino kept trying to touch Ohno but I was blocking him, he wasn't enjoying it,
"Why are you always ruining my plans woman!?" He groaned and crossed his arms.
Everyone laughed at his expression, Sho came in and sat next to Aiba.
"Ittadakimaaaaasu!" Alexia shouted and started eating heartly.
"You're such a gluton, god!" Nino said fighting Alexia over the onigiri.
Aiba slapped Nino's hand "It's for our baby, get off!"
"Man oh man, this will be entertaining." Sho laughed as he ate his gyoza. Ohno was concentrated on his ramen as always.
"I'm gonna bite you Aiba, I'm pregnant too!" Nino shouted and stole Alexia's onigiri.
"My onigiriiiii~" Alexia started whined like she was about to cry.
"NINO!" Aiba stole Nino's gyoza.
"Oi! Stop stealing each other's food!" I said as I drink my tea.
"Urusai!" Nino said and my mushrooms.
"OI BAKAYARO!" I slapped his head and took his onigiri, that was Alexia's.
Every lunch should be like this, fighting for food, calling each other names and the most important .. bonding.
We finally started eating like normal people, without stealing food from the person next to us, finally some silence.

'Today's topic: Fiction marriage or Real marriage? Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao appeared dressed with wedding gowns'

I heard the news woman say and looked up at the TV to see my MatsuJun next to Inoue Mao, both in wedding gowns, smilling like a real couple.
Everyone was in silence, watching the news, some were looking at me.

'This was recorded this morning, in the Shibuya crossing, both seem happy with this event but the real question is: is it fictional or real?'

"Of course it's fictional, duh! That is so HanaDan!" Aiba said, laughing. They all tried to loose that heavy atmosphere but it seems it's getting worse.

'I'm very emotional right now, this was my dream, to marry this wonderfull guy, I hope his fans won't be angry at me for this' Mao said, that fake smile could be destructive.

"Mao honey, they will rip you hair off if they catch alone .. I know I would" Alexia said, making everyone look at her for a silght moment.
"You do realise .. that you are dating an Arashi right?" Sho said looking serious but then laughed "And having his baby, so .. you're lucky no one knows"

 'I'm very happy, I truly love her and hope that we can spend the rest of our lives together' I heard Jun talk, that really hurt..

"You sure .. it's fictional? That doesn't seem 'so HanaDan' to me.." Nino said quietly.
I couldn't look at Mao's smilly face anymore, or Jun's, I looked down and continue to eat.
"Lets just eat ne .. it's the best we can do" Ohno said and everyone agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Song: Arashi - Sora Takaku 

 

*Oni Kitta - The demon is coming! (I took this from the game Oni Gokko, Ya-ya-yah used to play this, in one episode Inoo was running from the Oni and he shouted this xD, at first I thought he had called his onii-chan (I swear I heard Onii-chan, but it's oni kitta) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xOAdp0NCQQ )

*HanaDan - well this, I think everyone knows what is xD but for those who don't, It's Hana Yori Dango or HYD, whatever you want to call it.

->Here .. MatsuJun and Mao "getting married" --' and yes, I do hate her .. very much