Save your kisses for me ♡ - Chapter 2

Save your kisses for me ♡ [HIATUS]

"What about the girl in red? She has her arm linked with Blue Girl" Nino said pointing at me.
"..What in the world is this, my heavenly god?" I said looking down.

 

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Don't look down, he's talking to you" Alexia whispered.
"I don't care!" I hissed.
"Oi Red Girl, look at me! Let me see your pretty face." Nino while.
"Let her be, Nino. Maybe she's shy, ne Red Girl?" Sakurai said smilling.
I lifted my head and looked at Sakurai.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Kirei naaa!" They all shouted as well as the public. This is so embarassing! My cheeks turned red like a tomatoe.
"Look at those eyes and she's blushing. Whose fan are you Red Girl?" Nino asked.
"Oi, the concert .. people are waiting, and you are embarassing those girls." Ohno said while pulling Nino's shirt.
"OK! Minna! We'd like to do more talky talk demo! The show must go ON!" Matsumoto said while pausing and then all of them ran to the center of the stage and continued the concert.
"I feel like I've peed myself .. Leah .." Alexia said slowly looking at me.
"I am so going to kill you when we get home Blue Girl!" I hissed and pulled my arm away from hers.

--xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--

We were walking to the train station, at this hour there were no cars passing, so we were walking in the middle of the street.
"I can't believe! Ohno Satoshi looked at me, and then .. and then .. wait, what happend next?" She stopped and put her hand on her opened mouth.
"You winked at him, and you were THIS CLOSE! to get your kicked, how can you forget something like that!" I shouted looking back at her "Hayaku! Or we'll miss the last train"
"Ah yeah, I winked at him .. Oh yeah oh yeah, uh uh, I WINKED AT OHNO SATOSHI!" She squealed and ran to catch me.
I sighed as we entered the station, it was empty. "Hmpt, I thought some fangirls would go home by train .. I guess I was wrong.
"No one is poor in here Leah, we're the only ones who go home like this!" Alexia puffed her cheeks and sat at a bench.
"Well, thank Jesus that you aren't walking home." I said buying our train tickets in the machine.
Silence fell over the station.
"What time is the train coming" She asked getting up from the bench.
I look down at my mobile and sit on the bench "Hmm .. 10 minutes."
We heard some voices coming from the station entry, I couldn't see who was it cuz the ticket machine was blocking my view, but I'm sure Alexia can see who was it.
"Fuzakeru na! Manager has to do what he's told to!" I hear a boy say.
"Don't make a fuss about it, I'm sure he'll review all thing and then decide what is right." Another boy said.
I look up at Alexia, she's staring at that direction.
"Who is it? Do you know them?" I whispered a bit loud so she could listen.
She looked at me and then looked again at the entry ..
"Ooooh my god, oh-my-god!" She turned her back at the entry with her eyes wide open.
"Alexia, are you deaf or something?" I said getting up, but then she pushed me down.
"Don't even thing about looking that way." She hissed and then covered her face with her hands.
"Ok .. WHO IS THERE?" I shouted, waiting for the two people that were at the entry to reply.
"BAKA!" Alexia shouted and then hid behing the ticket machine.
"What is there?" One of the boys asked, I heard their steps getting closer.
"It's not a what question, it's a who .." I said getting up.
"Oh .. OH! RED GIRL!" The boy shouted pointing at me.
"Aiba-san .. are?" I looked at Alexia, she was curling at the corner.
"Is that my fan, Blue Girl?" Aiba laughed while touching her shoulder.
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She screamed.
"I could never forget those beautiful eyes of both of you." He squealed.
"Oi, the train is coming, let's go Aiba" I look at the other person and realise that is Matsumoto.
Our eyes met, he looks annoyed.
"Unf, did you hear me Aiba? Ikou!" He shouted once more and got inside the train.
"Jaa, my cute and lovely fans, we'll see you around!" Aiba said and entered the train as well.

.. The train ..

"OI ALEXIA, GET THE HELL UP! IT'S THE LAST ONE!" I said dragging her inside the train.
"D-demo~ I think I peed myself! For real!" She squealed, quite loud.
I look around and they were seated in the front seats of the train. Aiba looked at us and gave us a piece sign.
Alexia's eyes were popping out as she waved her hand to Aiba.
I sat and montioned Alexia to sit as well, she wanted my seat so she could see Aiba better, but hell, I was too tired to trade seats.
"He's chooo kawaii, don't you think? His laugh, his smile, god! His touch!" She was such a fangirl, but also my bestfriend, I can't deny .. My heart went doki doki when I saw that it was them at the station.
"Yooo! My cute and lovely fans! Can I sit here with you?" Aiba's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
"S-sure, Aiba-san." Alexia moved a bit so he could sit next to her.
"Ahh, this is kinda nice ne?" He asked looking at both of us.
I nodded and smiled at him.
"Anou, isn't Matsumoto-san coming?" Alexia asked not looking at his eyes.
"Hm .." He turned around and called Matsumoto, who didnt repplied.
"Guess not.." He made a bitter face as we laughed.
"Where are you girls getting off?" He asked looking at Alexia, I could sence a little romance starting here, yes, he's an idol, but I could daydream for my bestfriend right?
"Hm, well, we were in Sakuragawa, and now heading to Kyobashi" She answered finally meeting his eyes.
"That's 20 minutes, we're heading Yokozutsumi." He said smilling.
"Sou ka .." They stayed silent and looked at each other.
Agh, I don't want to interrupt this ..
"I'll be right back.." I got up and went to a seat near Matsumoto. He seems to be asleep, his head is leaned on the window. I feel a little nervous to be this close to him, well .. I'm not THAT close to him, but .. you get the idea right?
He turned his head around, looking at Aiba and Alexia and had this tease smile on his face, then his eyes met mine like they did at the station, but this time we held it longer.
"What are y-" He started but I interrupted him.
"Sorry .." I turned my head to the other side, facing the window. I can see he's still looking at me through the window. He then sighed and looked at his side.
All I could hear was Aiba and Alexia's laughs, they must be really enjoying each others company.
"Do you like plushes?" Aiba asked her.
"I love them, my room is full of them, one of them is Sasu-kun, he's my favourite. He has bunny ears and he has bear face but he has kanguru body!" She said.
"KAKKOIII!! He's a match with my Hiwa-chan, she has dog ears and has monkey face but her body is from an elephant!" They both laughed 'till they couldn't anymore.
"What's your zodiac sign? Mine is capricorn." Alexia said.
"Maji desu ka? Hontou ni? Mine too!" Aiba shouted and both of the laughed even louder.
"They so deserve each other, ah .." I said to myself and laughed quietly.
Someone touched my arm, I look around and see Matsumoto next to me.
"Sumimasen .. is this taken?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Halcali - Strawberry Chips 

Thanks for the comments minna-san :3 I'm glad you're enjoying my fic

Take care*

ZWJiMDgyYmE*NjJmOGUmb2Y9MA==.gif

To view this music player you need to have Flash Player 9 or newer installed and JavaScript enabled. PodSnack is a flash MP3 player that allows you to create music playlists and integrate them into your website or blog.