Save your kisses for me ♡ - Chapter 3

Save your kisses for me ♡ [HIATUS]

"Sumimasen .. is this taken?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hm, that's a pretty dumb question, knowing that we're the only ones in here" I said bluntly, then realised I was actually talking to Matsumoto Jun, I covered my mouth. He seemed kinda surprised, maybe it was the first time a fan talked to him like that.
"I'm soo sorry, I didn't mean it!" I said bowing my head.
"It's .. ok, I deserve one of those." He sat and smilled.
"Oh .. but I really didn't mean it Matsumoto-san." Liar! You sooo did!
"You sure?" He grinned.
I look down, how can I meet his eyes in a situation like this.
"So Red Girl .. can I know your name?" He asked still looking at me.
"Why would you care about my name? I'm just a fan anyway .." I said, again, without thinking.
He laughed heartly and put his arm around my shoulders "Don't you read Arashi's interviews? Fans are important for us."
I looked at him from the corner of my eyes.
"Why are .." he paused "Ah! Gomen!" He said taking his arms from my shoulders.
"N-no, it's not that.. you can .. put it again" I said almost like a whisper.
"So you like being this close to me huh?" He said with a teasing tone.
"Oi Red Girl! Can I go to your house?" Aiba shouted making both mine and Matsumoto's head to turn around.
"Why do you want to go to our house?" I asked. "And I'm not Red Girl! I'm -" I stopped and looked at Matsumoto, who looked eager to know my real name.
Aiba pouted and Alexia was giving me the evil eye, god, she sure knows how to scare people with that look.
"Fine .. you can go.But I'm warning you! No A no Arashi inside the house" I said turning around,I heard Aiba and Alexia squealing "YAY!!"
"Omae! What about dinner at your house?" Matsumoto shouted getting up from his seat.
"Ah! Gomen, that can wait .. we'll go another day ne?" Aiba smilled widely and bowed his head.
"Agh! Man, where am I going to stay then?" He sighed and sat.
I look at my mobile .. 3AM, then I looked at the train map that was on the wall.
"Anou Alexia, I'm not going home. Take care deshou?" I said getting up.
"Where are you going then?" She said looking outside then at me.
"I don't know .. just going around." I said as the train was slowing down.
Matsumoto was looking at me like he was begging me to take him with me, those puppy eyes .. so irresistable.
The train doors opened and I titled my head, motioning him to come with me, he got up and followed me.
"Aiba, we'll talk later." He said and we got out.
"Eh? Chotto!" Aiba got up and went after us but stopped as the train doors closed and the train started moving, his face and hands splashed on door "Itai!".
Matsumoto laughed at Aiba's actions and started walking beside me.
"So .. why did you invite me .. silently?" He asked.
"Well, I don't think you would enjoy going with Aiba, and watch a plushie romance between Sasu-kun and Hiwa-chan ne?" I said laughing, he laughed as well.
"Well, it wouldn't be THAT bad, if it actually turned out to be a romance between Aiba and Blue Girl, that .. I wouldn't enjoy being there alone" He said stretching his arms behind his head.
"And you still don't know her name? We said it a couple of time dude" I said looking at him.
"Dude?" He looked at me like I was some kind of creature.
"..I'm trying to create a friendly mood here yeah?" I looked at him with the same look.
He laughed "Then call me Jun .. not dude."
"Ok .. Jun ..but Jun is too simple." I said taking of my shoes.
"Jun-kun then .. why are you taking off your shoes?" He said looking at my feet. "Nice feet by the way .."
"Look at where we are du-Jun! It's the beach, do you want to have sand inside your shoes? It's not a friendly feeling.." I said walking in the sand.
"Oh, didn't realise we were here, I was busy looking at you.." He smilled while taking off his shoes.
I pretended I was not paying attention to what he said, might just be a joke.
"Didn't you hear me?" He asked walking to my side.
"Huh?" I look to the other side, trying not to look at his face.
He put his hands on my cheek and turned my face close to his.
"I said I was busy looking at you .. and you have nice feet." He talked quietly.
My face was already getting warm, his eyes are so dark, it's like he's looking inside my soul.
"Did pay attention now .. Red Girl?" He whispered looking at my lips.
"HAI! WAKARIMAA! My feet are nice! Thank you!" I shouted and bowed, crashing my head against his.
"Ite!" He shouted putting his hand on the place I hit him and turning around.
"Waa~" I groaned as I fall on the sand.
We stayed still for a moment and then looked at each other, then realise how stupid we looked and started laughing.
"You're so clumsy, you remind me of Aiba sometimes, but he can be worse." He said laughing and helped me get up.
"Wow, Alexia said the same thing to me." I laughed too and cleaned the sand that was on my outfit.
Silence filled the beach, only the waves could be heard.
Matsumoto put a hand inside his pocket and took a bad of gummybears "Want one?"
"..yeah" I said as we both sat on the sand. He opened the bag and took a hand full of gummybears "Join your palms like a shell." I giggled "What?" He seemed annoyed that I was laughing at him. "Like a shell.. you're like a kid talking you know" He wasn't enoying my joke so I did as he told me and he put the gummybears on my palms "Thanks."
We sat there eating gummybears and looking at the waves.
"So .. you're Sho's fan?" He asked playing with the sand "You looked up when he talked to you, but didn't do it when Nino talked to you.. Or maybe you are Nino's fan"
"You mean Sakurai?" He nodded "Well, I like all Arashi members, but I won't tell you who my Ichiban is.." I said smirking. He looked at me, then back at the sand, shaking his head.
Once more, silence filled the place.
"Am I like you imagined me?" He suddently said.
I look at him trying to form my words "Well .. not exactly, I thought you were a total .. ermm" I started.
"It's ok, you can say it, I'll take it." He said sitting closer to me, smilling playfully.
I look down at the sand "Well, I thought you were a jerk" He put his hand on his chest and made a hurt expression "A person who didn't care about his fans and if a fan talked to you.." I stopped as I feel his hands on top of mine.
"If they talked to me .." He said.
"If they talked to you, you would ignore them. I read somewhere that you do not like being touched" I continued.
"Unless I start the physical contact .. did you read that part too?" He was teasing me.
"Yes .. I did." I said looking around the beach.
"What are you looking for?" He asked looking at me.
"I'm looking for .. something .." He placed his arm around my shoulders and pushed me against his chest, laying both us.
"Doesn't this feel .. kinda good? I mean .. right now, we have no worries, no problems .." He said closing his eyes.
"Un .." Was the only thing I managed to say. Matsumoto Jun, aitsu wa .. this guy turned out to be way more different than what I imagined him. He was sweet, a bit of a flirty but .. still could manage to make you feel good.
"Look at the sky, it's better that this filthy earth we live in .." He said looking deep into my eyes.
"Maybe it is .." I put my head on his chest and stare at the sky.

"So .. can I know your name now?" He asked, I sence some curiosity.

"..No" I laughed.

"Awwww come on!"

'Maybe .. just maybe .. it is a dream. A dream that I don't really want to wake up from..'
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Song: Arashi - Once Again To view this music player you need to have Flash Player 9 or newer installed and JavaScript enabled. This was made with PodSnack.MjQ3NjFiZWIxOWRkNjEmb2Y9MA==.gifTo view this music player you need to have Flash Player 9 or newer installed and JavaScript enabled. This was made with PodSnack.