You're kidding, right?

Just listen..

Jaden’s pov:

“Alright, see you later guys!” I call to my friends right before I turn around. God, I’m so stupid. I just completely forgot about Dawne! She must be waiting for quite a while already. I’m just.. I’m just not used to have to go home together with someone. But still it’s stupid. I sigh. Ah well.. Can’t do anything about it anymore now, can I? As fast as I can I go outside and look around. No Dawne, no Dawne, no Dawne… Where is she? When I walk a little further and look around the corner of the bike shed, I see.. Ah, there she is! But wait. Who is standing there behind her? I try to see it better, but I’m still looking from quite a distance. I now see Dawne’s face filled with confusion, even a bit with fear. What the hell’s going on over there?! As I get a bit closer again now, I get to see it better, but I still can’t hear anything of what they’re saying. Hey, don’t I know that guy? Wait. He’s in my class! Why the hell would he do this? When I look at Dawne’s face again, I see it slowly changes. It changes into.. anger. Wow, and what an anger! I’ve never seen her like this before. Well, not that I know her that long already, but still. That face, that look... It just doesn’t look like.. Dawne. Suddenly I see her eyes get bigger. Wow, really big. And they are completely filled with rage. Then she quickly turns around and gives him an extreme punch in the face and he even falls down. What the hell?!

The guys behind them start to look more concerned now and stand up. Not really like they are going to punch her back or something, but more like they need to defend their selves. When Dawne turns around again, her eyes are still spitting fire, but less than just a few seconds ago. “What are you all looking at?!” she screams to all the people around. After that she doesn’t say anything no more, but just takes her bag from the ground and as soon as she stands up and I can see her face again, there isn’t even a bit of anger left, like nothing happened. As I was quite shocked about what I just saw, I apparently didn’t move at all. I should get over there for a moment. Dawne has now got even more to explain me. I walk towards her. Dawne is just ,innocently, looking around as she’s looking for someone. She’s probably looking for me. “Dawne. Dawne!” Then she turns around. “Oh, hey!” Now she also walks towards me. “I was looking for you, Jaden. Where were you?” “Oh, yeah. Well, I was talking to some friends and I’m just not used t… Wait a second, that doesn’t matter! What was all of that with you just yet?!” She gives me a slightly confused look. “I’m.. I’m not sure what you’re referring to.” What? Is she crazy? For real?! “You’re not sure?! What the hell! Just look over there!” She turns around as I point to the guy sitting on the ground with the other guys around him. “Oh my god,” she says softly. She turns around again. “What happened to him?” she asks with a real concerned face. “Wait.. I… You’re kidding, right? Do you think this is funny or something?!” “What? No! Why are you so.. I seriously don’t know what you’re talking about.” Now she even looks a bit like I’m crazy. I’m crazy?! “Alright, I’ll ask more directly. Why did you just punch that guy to the ground?!” “What are.. I didn’t…” She turns around again and looks at the guy, who now finally stood up again and is trying to still look  cool even with an all red cheek. Loser..

When Dawne turns back again, her face has changed a bit. She still looks confused, but in a different way. “Ok, now wait, Jaden. So.. You’re saying that I punched him down, right?” Is she serious? “What the.. Yes, but why are you acting like this?” “No, Jaden.. Just wait. Did I get angry? Very angry?” “Eh.. Yeah, quite a bit! Didn’t you feel it yourself or something, cause it was easy to see with just one look at your face,” I say a bit scared but still chuckling. “Oh god..” she starts softly. “No, no no! !” She holds her hands in front of her face. Is she now also going to cry or something? I don’t care if people cry or something, but in this situation… “Alright, relax now, ok?” She already removes her hands from her face after a few seconds. “FACK!” “Dawne, relax!” “NO, I will NOT relax!! You know that I was saying that I didn’t know what you were talking about? I really didn’t know!” I see tears coming up in her eyes, just as in the break, but now more visible. “Dawne, take it easy. What are you trying to tell me?” I say as I hold my hands on her shoulders. “I.. I really didn’t.. What I just did… I really had no idea. I mean.. I probably did it though, but.. I wasn’t aware of it.” I sigh. “Dawne, really, I’m trying to understand you, but this way it doesn’t make sense at all.” “Yes, it does! It used to happen a lot but it has been quite a while ago and I thought it was over.” Now she really starts to cry. I look around for a moment. “Come on,” I say as I drag her with me to the bike shed. There isn’t anyone there right now.

“Ok, wait. You’re saying that, whatever it was, it happened before?” She nods. “Yes. But I finally had the trust.. I thought it was finally over, but now.. again, I d…” She starts crying again. God, why do I need to comfort a crying girl? I don’t really think I’m good at that! “It’s ok. Come on. At least think about the fact that it’s over right now. You’re fine now, right?” “God, Jaden. If you would just understand..” Alright, that’s it! “What?! What if I would understand?! How could I possibly understand if you don’t tell me exactly what’s going on!!” She stops crying and wipes her tears away, but she’s still sobbing a bit. Then she sighs.  “You know what.. You’re right. You’re completely right. You don’t understand and I do. So I should just explain everything so you understand as well.” “Yeah, that’s all I’m saying.” “But I can’t.” What?! “Why not?” I ask almost begging. “Because you will disgust me. You will also think I’m crazy. You don’t want to know. Because.. If you actually need to know, if it’s of importance, then you will find out. But you don’t want to find out. You don’t want to see. You don’t want to know at all.” Suddenly she walks away, to my bike, apparently. “Can we just go now?” she asks me like she couldn’t even handle any more questions. In the end I sigh. I will find out about it. I will find out about everything. I’m sure of that. 

 

Yeah.. Of course you now all want to know what's actually wrong with her. You probably now just think she's a strange girl with massive mood swings or something, but I can tell you one thing already.. That's not it!

(And I know, first such a small chapter and now suddenly a huge one. Ah well, it's all possible;p)

This time I, really, promise you are gonna find out, I promise, soon!;D

xxxx