This day is just getting better and better..

Just listen..

Dawne’s pov:

I so regret that moment in the break. I could have just said ‘no’ or just.. ‘what the ?!’, pretending to be really surprised. But of course, I’m such a bad liar that I can’t even pull off that. Well, the best thing I could do until now was just avoiding him every break. But now the day is over, I can't avoid him anymore. I'm so stupid! I sigh. I hope Jaden doesn’t immediately come up with all sorts of questions, because, too bad for him, I’m not going to answer them! Well.. Actually I still want to tell him. I still think it’s a bit unfair that he doesn’t know. But… If he really needs to know, then he’ll find out. For sure. As soon as I walk out of the school building, I start looking around to see if Jaden is somewhere. Even after a while, I still don’t see him yet. Well.. Guess I’ll just have to wait here. Even though I said that in my thoughts, I still walk around a bit, but more slowly now, more relaxed. But I don’t stay relaxed for long.
“Hey, Dawne!” I hear some guy saying, a little bit too excited, and right after that he grabs me with his arms around my waist. “Don’t you want to stay a little longer?” he asks as I try to get away. “What are you doing?!” I ask a bit hysterically. “What is that for kind of reaction?” He still says very calmly. “I just want to talk to you for a moment.” “Why are you even doing this? I don’t know you at all!” He smirks. “Yeah, well.. That’s the funny thing, because I do know you.” Now the other guys behind him also start to chuckle. I still can’t get away. GOD, he’s strong. “I just wanted to say that I feel very bad about that I didn’t come to visit you at the nuthouse.” Again, the other guys chuckle again. What? Not again! “You know, I don’t care that you’re crazy.” Suddenly I feel my face is changing. From fear and confusion.. to anger. “I don’t care that you’re nuts at all.” Is he now intentionally trying to make me really mad? Cause if he does.. It’s working. My heart starts pounding more heavily every second. Too bad that he’s standing behind me. Oh, if he could just see my face right now… I feel his hands are changing from position. “We have more in common than you think.” He gets closer to my ear. “Maybe I even like it a bit crazy,” he says softly while moving his hands first on my and then in the direction of that same spot.. but in my pants. My eyes get as big as they can probably be and the rage completely, almost literally, blinds me. That moment I turn around...

 

 

Wow, that's a small chappie.. Yeah, I know! I seriously didn't even know I was able to write 'short' chapters, but as we have just proved.. It's possible!:D

Of course I'd like to know if you like the story, but how could I find out if you actually do if you don't comment.. (that's a hint;D)

Xxxx

p.s. in case you didn't get it yet.. COMMENT!!