Princess Project

Princess Princess

Me, Yoseob and Junhyung get into the building. We put the shoes on the shelf at the entrance.

“I’m going to my room, Yoseob, don’t forget to talk with Onew hyung about Seungie!”  Omg, Junhyung called me Seungie!! I have to stop to fangirling, I just met him today…

 

“Onew Hyung!” Yoseob yelled when saw a guy left his room. He was eating fried chicken.

“Oh hello, is that HyunSeung?” Onew asked and ruffled Yoseob’s hair.

“Aisshh, hyung.” He whimpered. “Yes, he is.”

“I’m the head of the dorm, 3rd year,  Onew. You can tell me if you need anything.”

“Okay, pleased to meet you.”

“He can be in P-Room with me right? RIGHT?” Seobie pouted.

“I think so…” Talking about P-Room, again. I’m so curious!

“If you want to stay with him, for me it’s okay. And this’s better because he isn’t used to things around here yet…”

 

“Hi, hyungs, did you see Key hyung around here?” Someone talked behind us. We looked and it was a tall boy. I swear I had already seen that face somewhere. The boy looked at me for a minute. Until, I remembered something… He is really really similar to…

 

“Y-YOU ARE THE PRINCESS TODAY MORNING!!” I yelled, Yoseob and Onew just asked ‘what’ and the guy just froze like an ice sculpture.

“This isn’t what you are thinking!! I am a really boy, I am not a girl!!”

“Really?!” I said ironically.

"Oh you already saw him in that.” Yoseob concluded. We four went to the meeting room. There wasn’t anybody so Onew hyung said we can calm down and talk.

 

“First at all, my name is Son Dongwoon and I’m on 1st year like you but I’m another class then you, Yoseob and Kiki.”

“The get-up you saw Woonie in this morning is not part of his ‘special interests’.” Onew said and Yoseob laughed.

“Then what is it?” They were serious exchanging glances.

“Well, he’s just doing his job.” Yoseob replied me. ‘Job’!? Dressing like a girl!?

“This school is full of boys, right?” He continued. I nodded. “So naturally there is a need for something that can enrich their dull lives.” Huh?? I didn’t realize…

“What Yoseob meant was that there are still beautiful boys around us, we decided that those boys can enrich our lives.” Onew hyung said it naturally. “We choose boys whom everyone recognizes as exceptionally beautiful and have them dress like girls. Yoseob and Dongwoon are our Princesses.” Yoseob made me an aegyo and Dongwoon just seemed mad. “This plan really works, we’re known as an elite school.”  It seemed that isn’t a bad idea.

“But I don’t want to do this!” Dongwoon cried.

“If you really don’t want it, just don’t do it!” Yoseob replied him.

“I want to stay in the same room then my Kiki and I enjoy the privileges like free food and free school materials.”

“Oh Kiki, did you said your Kiki?” I noticed that.

“Yes, my Kiki, that’s right. He is mine. In the being of school he wasn’t room partner, so I asked to Jonghyun, the Student President, if he could change the room partner and he just proposed that I were a princess he would do that. Then I agreed but with a condition: I have a Princess secret identity, nobody, without Yoseob, Junhyung, Onew and Student council, knows about my secret identity neither my baby boyfriend Kikwang.” He made that because he wanted to be with his boyfriend, so cute. I didn't know that Kikwang has a boyfriend, oh, until they make a cute couple.

 

I was thinking about all that weird things happening in that weird school with those weird students when I remembered about something.

“What is P-Room?”

“Princess Room. P-Room for short. To protect the princesses’s safety, regular students aren’t allowed inside. Just I and another Princesses’s bodyguard can get in there, in emergency case.” Junhyung said that was leaning against the meeting room’s entrance. Oh god, he appeared so suddenly that I was really scared, we all scared because of him. Yoseob until said that he seemed like a ghost.  Jun gave a little smile and sat in the chair next to me.

“Like I was saying, I’m a Princess’s bodyguard and I’m member of the martial art club. Ah, my room is right next to P-Room."

"So he is Yoseob's bodyguard not his boyfriend..." Unconsciously, I muttered that...

"No, he's not. I'm just a bodyguard, Princesses can't have a boyfriend student in that school. Now it's better go, Yoseob, Dongwoon, we have to work." Jun said and Yoseob and Dongwoon nodded. Yoseob toke my hand and said "Came with us and you can see what you'll doing in Princess mode." WHAT?? ME A PRINCESS??

"Waee, Yoseob?? What are you saying?? Who said I will be a Princess?"

"Why do you think that they sent you to P-Room? You will be a Princess... If you want it... but you want, right??" Yoseob replied me. I didn't know what say... Me be like a princess? I'm a bit shy... maybe this can be fun...
 

 

I stayed with them when they were 'working'. Seobie and Woonie went to the different clubs and cheer. They explained me their schedule. Junhyung and I were going behind them. It wasn't that hard, it was also funny. At night, I stayed on P-Room, I think that is a ordinary room, maybe a bit longer, but full of gifts for Yoseob from fans like alot of teddies and more cute things. Yoseob and I had a big bathroom with a bathtub that looked like a small pool, just of the Princesses.


The next day in the morning, we were on the morning lesson break and a boy that should be on the 3rd year come next to me and Yoseob and said " There will be a confidential meeting between the committee members. Please go to the student council room after class."  We said that we go. "Well then, excuse me." and he left.

" They've come already. That was quick."

~~

Thanks for the comments, subscriptions and for read. I hope you like it :3 This's very late and I have to sleep so bye-bye and alot of kisses <3