What are you doing?

Princess Princess

 

In the some night,  Yoseob, Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dongwoon were in the same table happily eating. Seobie was humming a song and didn’t take his eyes from his boyfriend who was full of smiles. Seungie was thinking how much that couple was strange. Of course that Kiwoon couple already guessed the reason from so lovey dovey…

As soon as they finish their meal they came back to his room. The couple stayed all the way in silence, Dongwoon took Kiki's hand like usual but no looking exchanged. Woonie was worried about that, they almost didn’t talk each other… But everything is ok. He loves Kikwang and he knows that Kikwang loves him too. So, he has almost certain that just a phase because they allways busy with school work, and thereafter their relationship will return to which was. He just was babo to thing that something wrong. Every relationship has a quiet moment, but when he saw Dooseob so lovely he missed those moments with his Kiki too.

 

When they entered in the bedroom, Dongwoon sat on the bed and stayed on his laptop and Kikwang was playing with shogi pieces. He wanted to ask something to Woonie but he can’t, he was too nervous… It was strange because from the first time he talked with Woon he always trusted him. Why be nervous?!  

Dongwoon watched the little boy looking of nowhere and playing with shogi pieces, so he closed his lap top and pushed Kiki into the bed. 

“What’s happen, boo?” Woonie whispered in Kikwangs’ ear who immediately blushed.  The single bed was small for two people then their bodies were really closed. Woonie putted his hand on kiki's waist and kissed his forehead, his cheek and after kissed him in his mouth serial times… then he sat on his top continuing kiss him.

“No, no, Dongwoon… please, not today” Kikwang pushed him away.

“Why? Sweety, tell me why are you acting strange.” Dongwoon blocked him so Kiki wouldn’t escape. Nevertheless Kikwang pushed him away who almost fell out of the bed and left the room saying that he needs to go to the bathroom. Woonie knew that it was just an excuse to run away.

Woonie just lay on his bed try to find out why he was like this, Kiki never before recused to making love with him.  What made him suspect that something happen with his boyfriend.  Kikwang took more than an hour. When he was back he noticed that Woonie was already on his own bed the he made the same.

“Sorry but this week I have a shogi championship so I have to concentrate in the game and in the school. I’m sorry.” Kikwang only said that.

“Hmm, no problem. Do your best, fighting!!” Woonie said. Kikwang smiled a little

“Dongwoon… the championship will be in Friday, the day before tomorrow, can you go with me?”

“Babe, you know that I have thing to do in the student council, I can’t leave the school… but I’ll send you a message.”

Kikwang just said “Ok, I will be waiting… now I’m going to sleep, goodnight.” Of course that Kikwang didn’t like to hear that but he was already waiting because Woonie never was with him in a moment important like a shogi championship.

 

The same night, in P-room.

“Good night, Yoo-yoo.” Hyunseung just closed his eyes and said it. It’s already too late and in the follower day they have to wake up early. Yoseob didn’t return the goodnight back but he thought that just the little boy fell asleep… suddenly he felt someone lying in his bed and hugging his waist.

“Kyahhh~Junhyung! “ Seungie grumbled and the boy who was invading his bed looked at him confused.

--

In the next day, almost all school was in soccer camp watching the school team winning one more game of the season. Of course princesses were cheering. This year the soccer team is on fire, since a lot of time that they didn’t win so many points like this year. Everyone said that was because Doojoon became the leader, he is already one of the most popular in the school. This is like things works in that school, the most popular are the princesses and the student council and before are those who win more awards or leader of a team.

 

After the game just the team was in the camp, celebrating another victory. Seobie was happily coming back, after change princess clothes, to the camp to be with his boyfriend when suddenly Seungie pulled him by his collar.

“Seobie, help me, came with me~” Yoseob was forced to go with his hyung.

Yoseob wasn’t realizing what they doing. They looked like they were in a spy movie. So he realized that they were staking someone. “Hyung, who are we spying?”

“Shhh, Yoseob, you have to talk lowest, he can’t hear us or see us!”

“Who is he? Hyung, I can’t help you stalking someone if I don’t know who.”

“Junhyung. I want to know what he wants to said when said that he going to fix everything.” Seungie said to seobie while giving him a binoculars. “Ahhh, and don’t say stalking I prefer the term spying. Stalking looks like I’m a crazy fanboy.”

“But hyung, you are a crazy fanboy!!” Hyunseung just gave him a death glance.


-------------------------------------

Hiiii, one more chapter ^ - ^/
Thanks for read, subcribe and comment <3 lovee yaaa