New Princess Announcement Ceremony

Princess Princess

 

I, Seobie and Woonie were lying on the floor of the gym. We were almost three hours straight practice the choreography that we going to dance on the announcement ceremony. Aiiisshhh?! The announcement ceremony… I’m so nervous. The last four days, we concerned on the preparations for my debut.
The good thing on that was that we spent a lot time together what is very good to know each other better… 

 

“Hmm… Hyung, can I make you a question?” Yoseob cutely asked me.

“Of course!” I said and squeezed his cheek.

“Stop, pleeeasse… Is that Hyuna you are always talking your girlfriend?”

“Anii, ahah, she just my best friend… I think you will not judge me but I also was in love one time and this was a boy his name is Jaesoon and he ended dating with my greatest enemy Hara… But I am okay now, I already forget him.” Yoseob and Dongwoon listened to me and still like that after… “What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“This is the first time that Princess Plan has all the Princesses homo…” Yoseob said.

“I LIKE GIRLS and my Kikwang is just an exception.” Dongwoon claimed.  Yoseob gave him a ‘stop been a killjoy’ look and after he looked at me, took in my hands and happily said “We can make a rainbow gang.” We laughed but Woonie didn’t very amuse.

“So, who do you like Seobie?” I asked. He blushed.

“Hyung, did you never noticed that Yoseob want always make fanservice near of Football Team?” Yoseob further blushed while Woonie said it.

“Shut up, babo… someone of the team can hear you!! Come on, let’s go… I told you everything about him tonight but here not…” He pushed us out.

--

“Seuungiieee hyunnngggg wake upppp!!” I woke up with Yoseob yelled at me like that, sat on me.  All my mornings were been like that… He really yells a lot in the morning. But today I didn’t want to wake up, this is my announcement ceremony.

We had normally lessons on the morning and after lunch I and Seobie were excused from afternoon lessons. We went to the P-Dressing Room where was Key Hyung happily humming and walking from one side to the other. With him was a super beautiful boy with a long redhead.  That boy looked at me and immediately said “Oh, this you the new Princess. Annyeong, my name is Lee Teamin, from second year.”

“Annyeong, I’m Jang HyunSeung and yes, I’m the new princess.”

Key Hyung quickly pulled me into a changing room similar with the clothing stores and gave me a lolita dress and a socks up to the knee. Just after Teamin said me “Today I will be your hairdresser and I will makeup you too so please sit on that chair in front of the mirror.”

I was silent looking at him at the mirror, he really look so beautiful like a girl. A few minutes ago we were normally talking he was asking me if I was adapting well to school. We talk and laughed…

“Did you were a Princess last year? You are so beautiful!!” I asked.

“Hmm, thanks. Yes, I did. I was a Princess. I’m really grateful for gave that opportunity, was amazing!! I hope you can enjoy well this year. If you need something just ask me, I will help you!”

“Okay, I will, thanks Hyung.” ^-^

“AAh, I’m finished. Key Umma, Yoseob-ah, I introduce you the new Princess Seungie.”

“Oh My God, Seungie you are amazing! You are one of my best works!  Fantastic, thanks for the help, Teamin.” Key said and Yoseob just was gaping.

 

I was with a light pink and white dress [click] and I was wearing a cute white high heels. [click]  My Hair was a long reddish pink.

A few moments after, Yoseob wear his outfit, matched with mine [click]. His wing was light blue and had two ponytails (like miku vocaloid xD). 

Dongwoon appeared after even though over the time he already had time to throw a tantrum because the dresses for today were pinky. When I look at him already in Princess Mode I just can remember the first time I saw him with his blond hair. [ click]

This is really an awkward moment, none of us look like we really are. We really looked like dolls.

 

“The ceremony should be about to start, where are Minho, Junhyung, Mir and Thunder (Princesses’ bodyguards)?” Someone knock at the door while Key worried. Taemin opened the door.

 “We are here, sorry for the delay.” Minho said always looking at Teamin who was cutely looking back. “Well, we have to go, right Jun?” He called Jun but he was focus on me. Omg, I can help but  blushed a little… “Jun? Junhyung? Heyyy, your Hyung is talking to you~” And finally Jun looked at him and nodded.

--

We are all on backstage listening to the president speak onstage. “Now the Student Council project discussion meeting is over. Next will be what everyone is waiting for, the new princess announcement ceremony.”

“Okay, this is now. Are you ready?” Minho asked me. I deep breathe and nodded. Everyone, without Jun, set me ‘Fighting!’ Today he is really strange, first was that, not stop looking at me in the P-Dressing Room, thereafter when I look at him he look for another way and don’t talk with me.

“First are the ones everyone is already familiar with, Princess Seobie and Princess Dong.” Yoseob pulled Woonie onstage. I could hear the clamps and the cries of the public. The auditorium was all full, all the school were there. “Next is our main character, the late transfer student, new joined Princess Seungie!” I went onstage. First I was afraid but after I was already acting normally.

Yoseob told that he is ready thankful in the name of all of us three. I told that I thankful too and I hoped have fun like Princess. In the end we made the choreography that we were practiced ‘Shy Boy’ by Secret. [click]

All went well, and now I’m  an official Princess :3

 

~~

Aww, Seungie is a Princess. So cutee dancing shy boy *-* ... that's prefect because in my fanfic he is shy, so... ahh nevermind > ~ <

thanks for everyone, Kiss and Hungs. LOVE YAA <3