Princess Seungie (Pt.1)

Princess Princess

 

All lessons ended and we were in front of the Student Council Room. “It’s here.” Yoseob sang.

Okay, I was anxious to see how it was. I’ve never been in a Student Council Room.  Yoseob keep looking around the hallway, I looked to him. “We are waiting for Woonie… Ohh, he is there.” He pointed to the back of the school hallway where was Dongwoon running.


“Sorry I’m late but I was not able to find a justification to get away from Kiki, we were…” He tiredly was saying then Yoseob interrupted “We don’t want to listen what you and Kiki do on your free time together.” Dongwoon just smiled.


“Why do you need a justification? Can’t you just say you came here because Princess’s Issues?” I asked.  He is a Secret Princess but I think he wouldn’t hide it from his boyfriend.


“He doesn’t know I’m a Princess.” I looked that him surprised. “Don’t look that me like that… I am scared what he might say when he knows it.”

“He loves you so he will support you.” I said. Yes, Kikwang really really like Dongwoon, he all the time talking about his boyfriend, his talk is allways ‘my Woonie that, my Woonie this’. And Dongwoon was the same thing with Kikwang…

“But… Kiki likes guys who can protect him… someone who can be on the top.” Woonie blushed.

“Good talk but we have a meeting with the committee.” Yoseob said. He knocked at the door and gently opened the door asking if we came in. The room was huge and everyone stopped when they saw us. I noticed that there were Junhyung with more two good-looking guys.

 

“Welcome to the Student Council Room, Princesses and… as well as the new princess candidate, Jang Hyunseung.” A guy sat on the armchair and in his side there was another guy with a colorful hair. Omg, I’m not the only one with a different hair then black, brown… or blond (only Yoseob).  “I’m the president of the Student Council, Kim Jonghyun.” He continued. “Please take a sit, do you want something, tea or coffee?”

“It’s not necessary, thnk you.” Seobie said when we were sitting on the sofa in front them.

“Hmm, okay, continuing, this is the vice president, Lee Joon.” The boy who was organizing some papers, he joined us and said smiled a ‘nice to meet you’. Thereafter, he introduced me the two secretaries, one of them was the boy who inform us of the meeting. Something weird was that all for them in that room are good-looking, really really good-looking.

“Are the members of Student Council of this school chosen by their looks?” I muttered to Seobie. “Are you crazy? Of course not!” He muttered me back.

“If we selected Student Council members like that, we wouldn’t be an elite school.” Woonie said.

“You do have this weird Princess Plan here, so it’s possible too. When you see these good looking Student Council members, no wonder you think that.”  Everyone laughed about this. I was a little ashamed when I realized that everyone heard me.

“You are so funny, HyunSeung.” Jong said “I appreciate the compliment you’re giving to us. As they’re explained, there is no such rule to select by looks. But I was selected as President because of my look.” When he said that the colorful hair guy next to him laughed, the President Jong looked that him glower.

“What? You look like a dinosaur!!” He answered him. “Babo, I am awesome!”

They continued to discuss until the Vice-President Joon interrupted them and reminded them that he have talk about important issues.

 

“All right, let’s get to the point. I think you all know the reason I asked you to come here.”

“Is it about the Princess Plan?” He happily nodded.

“How much have you heard about it?”

“Hm… because there are all men, we need someone to be able to enrich their lives, and participate in school events…” I nervously said. I didn’t want to say something to shame more.

“Oh, that’s correct. You are really cute, did you know?” He said. I noticed that the colorful hair guy didn’t like what he heard, but President Jong didn’t notice it. “They are the visual idols of this dull men’s world. Basically, only 1st years can be chosen to become princesses. They have more free time from school work. Their bodies haven’t fully developed. It’s easier to dress them up in girl’s outfits.” I looked to Woonie and he was frowned. “From all the 1st years, we choose those with best looks and most-suited personalities. If one only has good looks but is not popular, then it won’t work either. “

Dongwoon raised and came close to President. “ Eh? So if I change my personality to be bad, then I won’t have to be a princess, right?”

“And then you’ll come back to your old room, away from Kikwang.” He answered, making Dongwoon back to his sit.

They showed me the job descriptions: ´Wearing girl’s clothes to morning meetings or events’, ‘encouraging others at school’, ‘cheering at school events’ and more… It didn’t look so easy like I thought.

 

“It isn’t easy, but to reward such hard work, we have something prepared for that.” What did he mean saying that?! “From the school activity budget, we have plenty of money to be used for the Princess Budget.”

“It’s the biggest budget of all.” Yoseob super happy said.

“When there’s conflict between a princess’ work and school class, absence from class or leaving early can be considered as school vacation. In other words, it won’t show up on your attendance record.” Uh… is that the so-called great benefit?!

“Now the good part, every month you’ll get thirty school luncheon vouchers. Notebooks and sports clothes—even shoes and uniforms are all covered by the budget. They are all free.”

“ALL FREE? ALL??” Wooahh. He pounded nodded to my ask.  After he and Vice-President were dancing and singing “ He’s falling for it, he’s falling for it…”

“Just more one thing…” more?? I thought.  “ Although it has nothing to do with the benefit. Our photography club sells pictures of popular students. For the usage of the portrait, the model will receive partial profit. It means you will make money with this, to your pocket!” MONEY!! Omg, if I won’t spend money because free things and I’ll still make money, I will become rich! *^*

“I want to be a Princess!” I yelled.

“Hyunseung!!” Yoseob and Dongwoon immediately yelled.  I think they didn’t expect my reaction.

 

“It sounds so tempting. Of course I want to do it.”

“You were in shock when you heard it first, so you couldn’t even think clearly.” Jun said, I had already forget he was there.

“Just what has seduced you to accept this job so easily?”

“Only need to dress like a girl and put up a nice face, to get all this stuff for free…” I want to do it, I don’t need more time to think!!

“Okay I think we have a new Princess, Jang Hyunseung Princess!!” 

----

Tomorrow I will update more... Now I really have to go. Thanks for everyone, bye bye and kisses. <3