Princess Seungie (Pt.2)

Princess Princess

“Okay I think we have a new Princess, Jang Hyunseung Princess!!” President Jonghyun yelled and everyone who were talking each other suddenly shut up.

“Yes, you agreed.” The colorful hair guy said to me, he pushed Woon out of the sofa and sat in his sit next to me.

“Aigoo, aigoo, my name is Kim Kibum but call me Key please. I’m Princess’s designer. Oh god, you three are the best models ever, so cute together..." He was keeping playing with my hair, looking to my nails and saying things like ‘You’re so perfect to my new lolita dress.’ I smiled to him and I think I was blushing. Yoseob joined us talking about clothes that we could use.

“Well, president, we have to go to the meeting with sport’s clubs, did you remember it?” One of the secretaries said it. He just nodded and he left his sit. “Key, maybe you can show to HyunSeung the P-Dressing Room. Ohh, after the bodyguards group can organize the schedule. Now, everyone out…”

We were all lifting the room and I just notice that the President quietly wraped his hands around Key Hyung’s waist, then Key run away from him and gave him a ‘don’t do it again or you are dead’ look.

 

In the P-Dressing Room, there were so many clothes, aigoo, and all were so cute and beautiful. Key hyung said it almost made from him, yeah, he is a little bit obsessed with his hobby. We also made the schedule, so much time in Princess Mode and so little time for study, fortunately I always been a good student.

“Hmm, we have to planned the ‘new princess announcement ceremony’.” Minho, one of the bodyguards said.

“New Princess WHAT??” I yelled. What I have to do?

“You have to do an Announcement Ceremony!” Jun informed me.

“But I don’t like to be onstage, I am to shy.” I pouted.

“Too bad you already said you make it.” Woon said and then made a evil laugh, Oh nooooooo.

“Don’t worry, I will help you.” Seobie said and hugged me.

Two days later, information papers were throughout the school saying:


 ‘The new princess announcement ceremony will be held at the next school assembly. (Monday). Everyone please behave yourselves until the ceremony. Thank you! Student council’

There were so many people reading the paper that it make me completely nervous…

“Seungie must be very excited about that day.” I heard someone said.

“Ohh, we were just talking about you!” They looked at me. “Please, Princess Seung, give it your best on the announcement day. We all support you.” Okay, guys you aren’t helping. The only thing I could do was smiling and said I will do my best.
                                                                               

Aigoo, otoke? OTOKE???

--

This was so shorty~ Q^Q Thank you for reading, commented and subscrebe. Love yaah <3