Don't make Seungie cry!! ò.ó

Princess Princess

[POV/ KIKWANG]

“No more? I want more...” I thought aloud. I just finished the book that I was reading. This was so much fun but why have to end?!

This is one those awesome moments that I’m with my Dongwooniee sitting under a tree having a good time. Well, today Woonie was tired so he just falls asleep with his head on my lap. He was sleeping so peaceful, and he was smiling what make me smiled too. I stayed playing with his hair. Why he is so prefect? Kyaah~

A little after he slowly opened his eyes and smiled me.

“Ooh, I wake you? Sorry.”

“No problem, baby.” He raised his head and kissed me. “It must be late… maybe we can back to the room. I have homework to do.” 

“Okay, let’s go.”

 

He took my hand and we went to our room. A good thing on this school is that we can be comfortable dating. The most students are busy stalking the princesses, of course that there’re still who make bad comments or something like that… but we don’t care. He makes me happy and that’s what matter.

We were talking about random thing when Woonie just noticed “Kik, don’t you hear someone crying?” We followed the noise and… there were Junhyung and Hyunseung. Jun was violently pulling Seungie’s arm who was crying. Dongwoon immediately went make Jun stop and I hugged Seungie.

“Are you okay, Seungie?” I wiped his tears. “Did he hurt you?” I asked but he didn’t reply.

“What are you doing with my Hyung? Why did you hurt him?” Woonie asked Jun but he was speechless looking at Hyunseung crying.

“Let’s go Hyung, me and Kiki bring you to the P-Dressing Room.” And we leave him alone.

 

“Thanks guys, you don’t have to do this, I can go alone.” Seungie said in the way.

“But you are sad, so we don’t want to leave you alone. Did he hurt you?”

“No, he didn’t. He just always angry with me and I don’t know why.”

“Don’t be like that. He is just stupid. You have another friends like me and Kiki, you don’t need him.” Dongwoon said to him and he smiled.

 

When we entered in P-Dressing Room, I only could see the dresses and the wigs and that fantastic and amazing things that Princesses use. This room is magic!! I have to admit something… I love love love the princess plan. They are sooooo cute and beautiful. I’m really a huge fan, but I never demonstrated it… I’m not that kind of fan. I have always wanted to come here but I didn’t dare to ask Woonie to take me. Dongwoon isn’t in any club instead he works in student council… I don’t know what he does there… but because of that he knows everyone including the Princesses.  

Omo, I'm so fangirling that I can die.

--

[NO ONE POV]

There already been one week after this happen. Junhyung and Hyunseung didn’t speak again each other. Even when Jun is alone with Seungie, because bodyguard work, they didn’t speak. Jun was really sorry, he didn’t want to do that. But if he continues don’t talk with Seungie will be easy to forget him. So he hasn’t apologized yet.

He asked to Dongwoon and Kikwang don’t tell anyone about the happen. Seung told it to key and Yoseob who told Doojoon, moreover nobody else knew. That was what they thought.

 

“Please tell me what the is it!!” President Jonghyun yelled. He gave to Minho the school newspaper.

In the first page was written 'Bodyguards really save our Princesses?' and there was a photo of Jun violently pulling Seungie’s arm.

Jonghyun continued scold them. All of them, the bodyguards and the princesses heard in silence. In the end of the speech he said.

“So, Junhyung you are fired of bodyguard job.” Everyone was shocked.

"Jong, he is our best bodyguard! We can't find someone for the position." Minho said.

 

“But Junhyung didn’t hurt me, please President, don’t fire him.” Hyunseung immediately said.

“No, no, he is fired.” Jong didn’t change choice. After, Key who was sitting next to Jong said something in Jong’s ear.

“Ok, maybe we can try something. Junhyung, you will just save Yoseob and Dongwoon. Don’t be alone with Hyunseung or you be fired FOREVER. Now, everyone out of the room!”

 

They left the student council room, leaving Key and Jong alone. Key sat on Jong lap and hugged him.

“Thanks babe.”

“Are you really sure that Jun is just jealous and he is sorry?” Jong asked.

“Of course, they will be together forever, like us. I ship them.” Key said smiling while he was playing with Jong’s hand.

“Maybe, but no this year. Seungie is a princess, princesses can’t date!”

“Ne, ne, Mr.President.” Key rolled his eyes.

~~

<3 thanks to subcribe, read and comment!! ^~^/