His decision

Princess Princess

Dongwoon, where are you? Kikwang is already on the dorm. Aren't you with him? What is happening? Why didn't you answer me the phone?” Yoseob was completely screaming at the another side of the phone. Dongwoon didn't said anything.

Dongwoon, what is happening? Me and Yoseob are very worry about you. Wait! We are going to where you are, if you tell me where you are...” This time was the sweet voice of Hyunseung.

But where is he? He looked around... he didn't know how he got there.

“I'm on the nearest town's beach... somewhere sitting on the sand...” He said with a weak voice.

Omg, are you crying? Yoseob, we have really to go there, he is crying.” “What? Dongwoon crying? That must be very serious! Let's go!” He heard his hyungs. “Stay there!”

Dongwoon around off the phone and continued with his pessimistic thoughts.

 

Didn't long to much for the two find their dongsaeng. Yoseob brought a blanket and put it on the younger back. That was a colder night. He gave a small 'thank you' and continued observing the sea infront them.

The two hyungs sat next to the younger and hugged him. They stayed like that for a while.
“Can you tell hyungs what happen with you and Kikwang?” Dongwoon hesitated but explained what happen.

The other two guys after listen carefully what Woonie said, they really want to laugh but they knew that was rude. “I can't believe it!” Yoseob said.

“Kikwang said you that he is in love with another one...” That was Hyunseung's turn to try to understand better the situation.

“...and he is in love with Princess Dong.” Yoseob completed Hyunseung's speech. As soon he finished to say that the two older boys started laughing. “I'm so sorry for laughing about it... but... this is so ridiculous! So, he is in love with you?”

“This is no fun! Stop laughing!” Dongwoonie was his eyes already tearfully eyes. “What am I going to do now? Did he love me or not?”

Seungie just pat his head and sang. “You are such a babo~, Son Dongwoonie, a babo~.”


 

A week passed after Kikwang broke up with Dongwoon. They almost didn't meet after that. Well, the only thing that happen with each other were simple eye contacts that sometimes happen but Kikwang immediately break it and ended always by running away.

Dongwoon continued working as a Princess and continued having all the benefits that he was like a Princess but now he was on a diferent bedroom and this time he hasn't any roommate .

He was always thinking on his Kiki and how can recover his relationship with him.

Infront of the P-Dressing Room, he just sighed. 'Now, I haven't any reason to make it anymore! Why I keep doing it? Wait! What the hell are you talking about, Son Dongwoon! He loves Princess Dong... I can't just finish something that he loves or make him happy.' He thought. After, he entered on there slamming the door, was so loud that everyone who was there was looking at him scared. “Let go working!! Fighting!!”


 

In another way Hyunseung passed all that week spying on Junnie. Sometimes he convinced Yoseob to go with him. Yoseob always sent a message to his Doojoonie to save him and his prince going immediately saving his princess. Seungie is loving to spying on Junhyung. Of course he didn't admit it... but if he could spying on him all day he definitely he would.

Hyunseung was just upset about something... Junhyung was just making his schedule like always but the only difference is that he is practicing too much then before. Hyunseung is also worry about him, he didn't want the boy to be sick.

Since the football team won the championship, the team had a great treatment by the rest of the studants. Doojoon and Yoseob were lovely but always as a secret relationship. Junhyung looking at them with jealous... he want to be like that too!

Because of the scandal with Hyunseung his reputation was very bad and almost everyday he heard bad rumors about him. Everyone really loves Princess and Princess Seungie's popularity was growing very fast. More popularity that Hyunseung had, the most hate Jun received. Hyunseung already concluded that too, he want to change that because he felt guilty by all that hate. But he couldn't do anything... he can't be around Jun, that was the condition for Jun keep his job.


 

He door was slammed by Dongwoon and he said “Let's go working! Fighting!!” Who was on the room that moment scared with the loud sound that the door made and stared to him with a 'What the hell is happening with you? Are you sad? Why are you happy now?' expression on their face. “Hi, everyone... Sorry for scared you hyungs!” He apologized. The another boys just nodded and said 'okay, okay...'

Dongwoon noticed that there were Hyunseung hyung, Yoseob hyung, Key hyung and Thunder hyung.
“Arrgh, how can I picked the wrong next week schedule for give you!” He grumbled making a sad face.

“Don't worry, sweety... you already asked for someone of the studant coucil bring us the right one.” Key tried to cheering Thunder up.

Someone knocked at the door, Hyunseung went to open it and “Oh my god, you can't be here! Why you didn't follow the roles?” he said blushing so red like a tomato.

He was more ashamed than before because on that morning he felt a banana milk pack infront of Junnie's door with a note where he wrote 'Junhyung-ah, didn't you think that you are practicing to much? Please take care and don't be sick... As your friend, I'm worry at you... love, HS <3'

Junhyung smiled at the moment that he faced the smaller boy and after he asked to come in.
“Hyunseung is right! Junhyung, you can't be here when Hyunseung is.” Thunder said to Jun.

“But I have the next week schedule that you asked to came bring it to here.” Junhyung innocently answered... of course, on the deep, that was not very innocently that he was making look like. He planned to that to can saw Hyunseung and secretly gave to him a note as reply to the one that he received with the banana milk drink that morning.

He gave it secretly to the cute boy who blushed and immediately felt.

“Let me see it.” Key said took the right schedule and read it. Hyunseung was in a corner trying to have courage to open it.

“Woah, so many hours with the martial arts club... well, this is new! Looks fun, right?” Yoseob said and gave a teaser smile to his Hyunseung hyung who ignored him.

“That is because we going to have a huge and important mundial championship on the his weekend and if we won this is going to be super awsome... I'm so excited!” Thunder happily explained.

“Did you heard it? We have to cheer of them every hard this week! He have to make a very good work.” Yoseob teased Seungie again who gave him a creepy stare to make him shut up.

“Shut up, Yang Yoseob. Well, I'm out... Goodbye...” And Seungie left the P-Dreesing Room without any explanation.

As he saw that he was alone he opened the paper and read that.

'Don't worry, my lovely friend... thank you for always take care of me... I'm not going to fight for myself but for us. Love from JH.'

 

------------

I'm so so sorry of don't update almost of a year but happen many things...I am very ashamed of all of it :< I really need to finish it! 

I hope you like... ahh and now I haven't the microsoft word so I'm using the open office and that didn't correct errors so I'm sorry if you could understand something o ^ o 

Thank you very much of the ones o continued subscribing and of my news subscrebers...