We have to talk...

Princess Princess

Hi... first of all, sorry for taking a long time to update >n< second, if you don't remember the last chapter I recommend you to read it.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung and Yoseob secretly followed Junhyung along the dark school. At that time was already night and the school was scary. Yoseob wasn’t like it, he was a bit afraid and wanted to be with his Doojoonie, maybe alone celebrating the victory (do you know what I mean…eheh).
He grabbed Seungie’s hand who didn’t notice him because was to worried tried to find where Jun was going.

Junhyung entered on martial arts club’s room. The two boys followed a place where they can see Jun but he can’t see them. Hyunseung sat on the floor and stayed calm watching him. Jun started training karate moves. After a while Seobie looked to the clock and had already passed the dinner hour, looked to his phone and he had messages from Doojoon asking him where he was.

“Really, hyung?? Are you going to be here until he finishes it? He was just training not making something dangerous and illegal. Came on, that was because I said you last night?” Yoseob asked.


  * Flashback *

“Good night, Yoo-yoo.” Hyunseung just closed his eyes and said it. It’s already too late and in the follower day they have to wake up early. Yoseob didn’t return the goodnight back but he thought that just the little boy fell asleep… suddenly he felt someone lying in his bed and hugging his waist.

“Kyahhh~Junhyung! “ Seungie grumbled and the boy who was invading his bed looked at him confused.

“What? Hyung, this’s me Yoseob!! Why you thought was Jun?”

“Seobie, what are you doing in my bed?” Hyunseung asked trying to escape to Yoseob’s question.

“No, no, Mr. Jang, I asked you before. What happen with you and Jun?” Yoseob cutely asked, he want to know want happen. He loves to know all the ultimate gossips.

“When I was changing my princess clothes I can the dress and he came in and help me…” Seobie was just with his classic OMG expression. “Don’t judge me! I didn’t even know that was him. I was back to him, so I thought that was Key Hyung but when I turned around and saw him I putted him off of the room… but he stayed there and asked him to be his friend again…”

“And what did you say? Did you say that everything is alright and you want to be his friend?” Seungie just awkwardly smile.”Yah, Hyung, WHY ARE YOU SO NAÏVE??! And if this is another plan to make you feeling bad?”

*End of the Flashback*

 

“Yes, you are right! I was too naïve, so I find out what he was planning… you can go, I going to be fine…”
“Are you sure, hyung? Can I go?” Yoseob want to be with Seungie but he was hungry. Seungie smiled and Seobbie was gone.

Hyunseung stayed very quiet watching the boy practicing. They had already spent almost three hours since Yoseob had gone. Hyunseung feel asleep on the floor. Junhyung went aside the sleepy boy. He his face and his hair.  Jun just couldn’t stop to staring to the beautiful boy in front him. Junhyung pick Hyunseung up who was still asleep in bridal style.

“Babo, do you really think that I don’t know that you and Yoseob are following me? Let’s go, I will take you to your bed.” He began to make the way for the bedroom. “Omg, why is he so cute? Unit asleep he is cute…!” In the dorm building was already soundless and everyone was in their own dorm sleeping. He took Hyunseung to the P-Room, laid him on the bed. Yoseob didn’t notice because he was sleeping like a rock… Junhyung gave Seungie a kiss on the forehead and left the room.

 

--

 

In the next day, Kikwang was in the shogi championship. The shogi championship was out from school, was in a Korean traditional house in a near city. Of course that princess went with them to the champion for cheering. They are dressing Korean traditional clothing.

Kikwang was nervous like always, but was sad in the same time. He wants to be in Dongwoon in this time, he want to listen a happily and comforting ‘Fighting’ from his boyfriend, and he want to hug Woonie until the game start… Of course he loves to be with princess but it isn’t the same.

“Kikiiii~~, don’t be like that! Everything will go well. You are a genius in the shogi.” Yoseob jumped and trying to make kiki happy.  Woonie was worried with Kikwang, he never saw him like that, but he was afraid that Kiki find out that he was after all the mysterious princess.

Yoseob and Hyunseung cheering the shogi team special Kikwang, not just Woonie was worried about Kiki but also Yoseob and Hyunseung were worried. Seungie and Seobie sang, danced, and told jokes to break the ice. Dongwoon was too worried for that so he just sat aside Kikwang.

 

“You know? If you are like this you can’t win!!” Woonie said. He didn’t care if Kiki find out anymore, he just need to see Kiki smile. Kikwang blushed when noticed that mysterious princess was at his side. Mysterious princess was the princess that made him always secretly fanboying…he really want to know who really is the princess.

The little boy stared Dongwoon in silence for a while. That was a really awkward moment. “What happen with you? I have something in the face?”

“Sorry, but I just… hmm… I think I know your voice from somewhere…”

“Don’t be silly we never talk before…”

“Yap… sorry, I just a little… “

“Funny? You look funny and cute.” Wonnie blocked Kik’s speech. Kikwang gave a cute and small smile. “Yes, I like that smile in your face.” Kikwang brushed hard.

 

The couple passed all day together, Seungie and Seobie were surprised, he was so careful that Kikwang don’t find out and now they spend all day together… Kikwang didn’t suspected anything and was too shy to ask to mysterious princess who really he is.  When they arrived to school, they separated in different ways. After Woonie change the princess clothes for normal clothes he went to his room where Kiki was. He expected that Kikwang was happy and cheerful like he was all day long, and after all he won more one champion… But the realty was that Kikwang was strange like the days before. Woonie tried to cheer him up but without success.

“I was thinking, tomorrow is Saturday, so we can go to the city and go in a date. We can go to the lunch out and go to the cinema. What do you think?” Kikwang not even faced him, just nodded.

 

In the Saturday, they were having fun on the city, they had a good lunch, ate ice cream, played videogames and went to cinema, but Kikwang wasn’t having so much fun like Woonie expecting… Kikwang suddenly stopped to walk. Woonie picked up his chin and raised his head and noticed that the little boy was crying.

“Why are you crying? Am I doing something that hurt you? Why are you always sad?” Woonie whipped his tears.

“Dongwoon, I need to talk with you.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, do you like it?? please give me some feedback Q.Q
Thanks for commenting, reading and subcriting... love you guys <3 kisso kisso ^~^/