The First Day

Princess Princess

“Seungie, Seungiee, Seungieeeeee” I opened my eyes and there was Seobie sitting on my bed hitting me with him pillow.

“YAH—I’M WAKE UP!!”
 

“Let’s go, today it’s your first day like a princess.” I just smiled at him.

 

The class was as usual, everyone was staring at me and Yoseob, but I’m used to, it doesn’t bother me now.  I also noticed that some people had my photo from the photoshoot that we make last week. I didn’t know that it was already on sale…

The school bell rang and the teacher left, it was lunch time. The guys ran to my desk, they were praising me and I really heard someone asked me if I marry him… In the being I just smiled and waved but appears more students from another classes and it was so many around me that I couldn’t move. I tried to ask Seobie for help but I couldn’t see him. Suddenly I felt an arm around my waist. I got scared, who was that .

“Sorry but can you leave me…” I said to that that was behind me, I turned to see who was and I stumbled upon Junhyung. He looked at me and making an angry face…

“Please let us passes.” He said and everyone recognized him and let us passes. When we got out of the classroom he whispered that my ear “Follow me, I know somewhere when you can be safe.” He took my hand and I blushed one more time.

 

We were in school’s rooftop, he was right, we were alone, no crazy fanboys everywhere. I sat at the floor and he was at the handrail looking for nowhere. I was hungry but I was afraid to say that to Jun. Since the Announcement Ceremony that he don’t look at me or talk with me… And he looks always angry but just at me… I didn’t do anything... he is scary.

“Yoboseyo… I’m at the rooftop with Hyunseung. Pick Seobie and came here. Ahh, brings food, he looks hungry. Bye” He said at the phone.
A few minutes, Yoseob and another guy came to us. They sat next to me and Jun joined us.

“Hyung, we bring you food. Don’t worry. They are just like this in the first week.” Seobie said and gave me a sandwich. I immediately started eat. Yoseob looked to the guy that was next to him. “Ohh, hyung, this is…”

“His boyfriend, I am his boyfriend.” The guy completed his speech. Yoseob blushed and said instantly “Wea?! Doojoon, what are you saying? That is a secret!!”

“I don’t see the problem to tell to him. My name is Yoon Doojoon, from 2rd, the same class than Junhyung. I am the leader from soccer team.” Now I already know why Seob blushed when Woonie said that he like to cheerleading soccer team.

 

After the afternoon’s lessons, we, me, Yoseob and Woonie were working. We were wearing simple maid outfit with our usual wings and high heels. Today, Junhyung with us today.

First, we went to baseball team.  We waved and Seobie said “We’re cheering for you!” and they applauded. “Please do your best, ok?” I said and they applauded one more time and after they looked to Dongwoon waiting for his speech but he just smiled and waved nevertheless they applauded.

We went almost all the clubs: Volleyball, basketball, table tennis, baseball, athletics, soccer, tennis, swimming, kyudo, kendo, pop/rock band, bass band, choir, shogi, computer club, science club, languages club, art club, cook club, multimedia club, and finally martial arts club where are karate, teakwondo, judo and aikido and there is Junhyung and the rest of the bodyguards’s club.

There was Minho, he is the martial arts’ leader and he is considered one of the best at his age in South Korea. And I found out that Kiki was at shogi club. I was amazed when I heard that he was a shogi prodigy, he is really amazing in that.

 

At the evening, I was almost sleeping in the shower. I was so tried, been a princess is not easy.

This isn’t just cheering. We also participate in some activities, always walking in those high heels all afternoon. I left the bath, I just a bath reserved for Princess, me and Yoseob.

In front on the door were two bodyguards, Mir and Thunder and around them were a lot of student but that was because next to my bath was the big bath for another students and they was in the queue to take a shower too. I heard one of them said “Oh, Princess! Thanks for your hard work!” I nodded, waved and said “Fighting!” Almost all the guys were staring at me, smiling and blushed.

“Thanks for working so late.” I said to Mir and Thunder.

“It’s nothing, really. Even in the dorm, there are always idiots who want to get closed to the princesses to take pictures. Please, never go take a shower without inform us or Minho-sii and Junhyung-sii.” Thunder replied in the way to P-Room.

~ A month later~

POV/ JUNHYUNG

I was at the student room playing videogames with my best friend, Doojoon. Today, I don’t need to make bodyguard service or go to the club. As we just finish all my tests we don’t need to study. The best of this was that I don’t need to be with Hyunseung. I was trying to forget him until the first time I saw him like a Princess, almost one month now. I just can’t get it out of my mind. He’s so sweet and cute, and really beautiful, sometimes he has 4d moments that were so funny… But no, I can be in love with him because Princesses can’t be in a relationship much less with a bodyguard. If I fall in love with him I will lose my job, this’s on bodyguards’ rules. So, I just need to forget him.

“OOOH, DUDE!! I WON, YOU LOSE!!” Doojoon yelled. I was so distracted thinking on Seungie that I lost the game. Suddenly, Seobie and Minho appeared. Seobie was still like a Princess. Today, Princesses were filming an MV with the Pop/Rock Band.

“Junhyung, sorry interrupt your day off but Thunder isn’t feeling very well today and Mir can’t go replace him. Can you go replace him? Just Seungie was there so…” oh, please no! Why? I need to forget him!

“Of course, hyung, I’m going.” Doojoon looked at me laughing. Yes, he is the only one who knows about my crush with Seungie. He already bet that I can’t forget him and that one day I will date him.

“Oh, , I’m over the time to the meeting with the student council. I know you aren’t a bodyguard but Doojoon can you go with Yoseob to P-Dressing Room?” Doojoon nodded and Minho left.

“Yoseob, let’s go to P-Dressing Room and found an empty classroom somewhere” I swear I saw a ert smile in Doojoons’ lips a while he said it.

--

When I went to the little garden where were filming the MV I can’t remove my eyes from Seungie. He was so beautiful as usual. I sent Thunder to his room.

I was watching the cut that they were filming and I wasn’t like it! Seungie and that guy were very intimate. The guy was all lovey dovey… I can’t… he kissed him on the cheek, he was almost kissing in Seungies’ lips when the director yelled “Cuts. Good work, guys!!” 

The guy took my Seungie’s hand and kissed it. “Thanks my Princess. It was a pleaser to meet you.”  Hyunseung smiled and putted another hand on his face. He should blush. I already notice that he is to shy so when he is blushed he try to hind his face. Too adorable, isn’t?!

 

“Sorry interrupt”... I wasn’t sorry… “Hyunseung, Thunder isn’t feeling well so I will stay with you until the end.”

“But it already finished.” He informed. You must kid me! So, I came where just to see some guy kissed Hyunseung and make him blush… “Oh, really? So let’s go I have things more important to do than been with you.” I started walking fast and he found me.

In the way, I heard him eating something I looked back and he was eating a cookie. “The cook club gave me cookie do you want one.” He looked at me with a fake smile and offering one. How can he be so sweet with him if I always act badly with him?

“No, I don’t want. Now Keep walking.” Suddenly I didn’t felt him behind me. I looked back again and he was sitting on the floor, crying.

“Hey, please, don’t crying. Why are you crying?” I wiped his tears.

“Why are you always so angry to me?” He asked.

~~~~~~

Hi!! ^~^/ Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing <3 Please keep commenting *-* <3