Please...

Princess Princess

 

“OMO!? What are you doing here? You can come here!” He could believe that person just his dress. “Oh …” he unconsciously said when his dress started falling but he didn’t let it fall.

“Come down! There’s nobody here.”  Junhyung laughed at Hyunseung’s reaction.

“I know but I don’t want to be next to you.” He replied while clutching his dress and pushing him out of the room.

“No, Seungie, I want to say you something, pleasee.” He asked but the boy ignored him. When Jun was out he closed the door on his face. Junhyung sat in the floor leaning to the door.

 

“Ok, you won but I don’t care if you are listening or not…” He paused but didn’t get answer. Soon as he heard it Seung was nervous. “I am really sorry. I am really really sorry. Do you forgive me? Please. I don’t like to see our friends divided because of a stupid thing.”

“A stupid thing? You were always bad to me and you hurt me!” Seungie instantly said.

“Please, don’t make it for me, make it for our friends!” Jun insisted one more time.

“But what you make was domestic violence!” Hyunseung answered. Jun started laughing hard. “Yahh~! Why are you laughing at? I am talking a serious matter!! Look, you are already in domestic violence mode.”

Junhyung couldn’t stop laughing “Seungie, domestic violence is made between husband and wife...” Seungie blushed so much “…well, it can be between family. Violence in schoolmates called Bullying.”

“Hmm, so it’s bullying, my mistake!” He corrected. He was already ready to left the P-Dressing Room but he wasn’t courage to be face-to-face with the other boy, so he stayed at the room. He just sat on the floor leaning to the door.  

 

“So, do you forgive me?” Jun broke the silence.

“But you can’t!! You will lose the job and…”

“I don’t care. I just want to be ok with you and… be your friend. Well, I have a plan to avoid that and everything will be ok. I promise. You just need to wait. Do you forgive me?”

“Hmm…” Seung scratched his head, he was still undecided but risked. “Ok, ok, I forgive you.”

“Thank you very much, thanks, cutie.” Hyunseung continued blushed from his mistake. He was surprised when Jun called him cutie. He took a deep breath and gained courage to open the door.

“Can I ask you something? Why do you treat me like that so suddenly?” He said when was open the door but… “…oh…he isn’t here?”  There wasn't Junhyung anywhere.

He just grabbed his things, locked the door and went to his bedroom. In the way he noticed that he was unconsciously smiling like a fool. Yeah, he was happy, really happy but a bit curious to know what Jun was planning.  It’s obvious that he liked Jun but he didn’t want to think about things like date or like this… Just be ok with him and be his friend like Jun said.

 

In the dinner, he was worried about Yoseob and Doojoon. They wasn’t there and Yoseob told him that he see him in dinner time. He noticed that Jun was in his usual sit, in another table. Jun just looked at him and smiled, he smiled him back. Suddenly Doojoon and Yoseob appeared in the dinner hall.  They are every lovey dovey but without demonstrating that they’re dating. Their friends were surprised because they after were so upset and now almost puking rainbows. Joonie led him up to his sit next to Seung and said “You are ok, right? If you want me or need me, just call me that I go running.” Yoseob was a big smile in his face, Joonie ruffled his boyfriend and went next to Junhyung.

“Yoseob? What’s happen? You are ok?” Seungie asked him and putted a hand in the forehead to check if the little boy was fever. Yoseob took Seung’s hand that was in his forehead and grabbed it.

“Hyung, I better than ever!”

--

Hi!! ^~^ Agh, this is so shorty... Q.Q Sorry for made you waiting so long o.o' I hope you like it... YEHH, IT WAS JUN!! You were right, my amazing readers \*-*/
                       ~~ Bye bye and kisses~~ Thanks for read, subcribe and comment. <3
                             Ah, and a happy new year, eheh, I so late x/