Welcome to our school!!

Princess Princess

POV/ HyunSeung

 

“Hey, boy, it’s here.” The taxi driver said me. Aigoo, I just falled asleep on the taxi…embarrassing~

I left the taxi and…woooaaahhh the school is HUGE. I already imagined that internal schools are big because there are rooms for students … but that huge… I never imagined.

It won’t do me any good to be late on the first day. The road is still a bit long. I have to hurry.

 

When I started walk someone was against me and that someone fell to the ground.  “Ohh, sorry, sorry, are you alright?”  Weeaa?? THAT SOMEONE IS A GIRL?! But… this’s a boys’s school and I heard that there isn’t another school around here, nevermind... She is so beautiful, was wearing a cute sweet Lolita dress and was a long blond hear with a big lace matching with a dress. So cute!!

“You need help?” I asked and she immediately get up, looked around and run away. Just after I saw three boys running behind her saying “Princess, please, wait! Princess?”  Ahh, she is a princess…

 

A few moments later, my new teacher led me to the classroom. Chock full of black uniforms. Damn, this’s really a all boy’s school. The only thing colorful is my red hair. But…just who was that girl?

“Ahh, I was saying, if only you had came to our school right from the start. Then you wouldn’t have to transfer at this time of the semester. I hope you can understand the subject…” the man stopped talk and stared at my face of awhile.

“W-What is it?” I asked.

“You’re the beautiful type.” He answered. WHAT THE HELL??

“Huh?? I’m sorry?”

“You must’ve been popular before your transfer. That’s good, you’ll receive a warm welcome from everyone start off well.” He continued the way to the classroom.

"If you need some help in studies is just asked me, I can give you tutoring." He strange smile. This was a bit scary.~ Oh god, my teacher is a ...

 

The teacher entered into the classroom and I stayed in the door, there was wrote 1-D, that's right, I am just in the first year…

“Everyone, I’ll introduce the new transfer student. HyunSeung, please come in.” The teacher said. As soon as I entered I saw guys looked at me and whispering to each other, hmm a really a ‘warm welcome’, oh good, the first day and everyone were whispering.  Okay, the strange thing was that some of them were blushing. “Be quit! This is Jang HyunSeung who has been transferred to this school for personal family reasons. I hope you’ll all get along.”

“I’m HyunSeung, I wish to adapt here as soon as possible. Pleased to meet you.”

“You already can go sit in that desk.” The teacher pointed where and I went there. One of them said “Cute!” I noticed that everyone stared at me, smiling and blushing. Weaaa??

 

“I’m Yang Yoseob. Pleased to meet you.” Said a little cute boy in my left. He is really cute. He was blond hair with a little cute ponytail on the top of the head.

“Oh, Yoseob, HyunSeung’s room is next to yours, please, can you take care of him in that respect?” The teacher said. “Yes, sir.” Yoseob smiling answered.

“The point is, HyunSeung is that. He’ll be staying around your area, won’t he?” Teacher replied, ‘is that', what is he talking about?! Am I what??

“That’s right!” replied seriously. He looked that me and gave me a big smile.

  WHAT IS GOING ON??

 

The lesson end, it’s lunch time! A group of boys went to Yoseob’s desk, whoa, he is really popular. He was eating his lunch and the guys around him were saying things like ‘whoa, you are soo cute’ or ‘Oh my god, I can’t take it, Yoo-Yoo you are really cute’. He just ate his sandwich and made aegyo. He has a AWESOME aegyo, he's like aegyo king or something like that...

One of that group said “Yoo, you had a little bit of food on your cheek.” When the guy was about to touch him, another cool boy came and said “You can't touch him!”

“I’m sorry, I’ m sorry. This’s not gonna happen again.” He apologized, he was a little scaried.

“Are everything alright, Seobie?” the cool guy asked him, aah , maybe is his boyfriend. Yoseob-ah is so lucky. The boy his really … I was wordless… he is cool, hot, he had style. Oh noo, Seungie, you can’t think about things like that!

 

“Anyong, I’m Lee Kikwang. Pleased to meet you.”  A nerdy beautiful boy said me while I was watching the situation.

“Anyong. Pleased to meet you, too” I replied.

“Do you want to lunch with me on the canteen, and after I can tell you where are the shops and I can show you around campus. What’re you say?” He proposed.

“Let’s go.”

 

This was a really good time, Kikwang is funny and a little crazy, but also sympathetic, calm and confortable. After, Yoseob joined us. He is really friendly too. We talked and laughed alot. This was just a few hours and It was like we were friends for a long time.

 

We also had afternoon lesson, when it end Yoseob said me "Hurry, I want to show you your new room!!" He pulled me by my arm, running. Why is he running? How can this guy be so energetic?

We left the school building and he didn't notice that he hit against the cool guy from before. "YOSEOB!! Watch where you are going. Your Shorty."

"Sorry, hyung~" Seobie made puppy eyes and the guy whispered 'okay'.

"Hey, did you already meet Seungie?" Seobie remembered. When he made the question the cool guy looked at me and our eyes met like in the romantic books. I blushed too so I put my hands on my cheeck to disguise but I think he saw it because he gave a little laugther.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yong Junhyung but you can call me Jun."

"I'm Jang HyunSeung but Seobie and Kiki already call me Seung or Seungie, so..." We stayed smile each other.

"Hmm, Hyung, where are you going?" Seobie broke the moment.

"Ahh, I'm going to the my room..."

"Cool, we are going to P-Room."

"He's going to 'live' there?" Yoseob nodded.

"Sorry, but I can made a question? Why was the teacher say that I'm 'that'? And what is P-Room?" I even had to ask, I'm confused!!

"Ahah, this is a long story, when we get the building of P-Room we explain..."

 

---

 

Hiii!! I hope you like it... God so much mystery...
When Seungie blushed because Junnie it was like that. (link)
Okay, I have to go~ bye bye and kisses~ Thanks for read, subcribe and comment. <3