Picked the wrong one!

Icy Flower

 

In the previous chapter…

     So I did. I peeked down under the table and saw a pair of gorgeous legs crossing on one another. One of it slightly touched mine. I sat back immediately and refused to take a look at the other girl for I’m sure that she probably had laughed at me or at least, smirked.

________________________________________________________________________________

 

     No, I can’t do this anymore! I seriously can’t! This situation can’t even be compared to any of my worst experiences ever; even when I accidently walked in to a male-washroom and saw a pair of guy making out (they weren’t Korean, I supposed). Worst thing was, they caught me catching them red-handed and if I hadn’t ran out quickly, I would’ve passed out right there. They were shooting bullets of foreign words that I couldn’t comprehend. I didn’t even care to look back because I just freaking wanted to get out from there as fast as I could and so, I hide myself in the female-washroom.

 

      Anyway, back to the story. As I was saying, my conscious self couldn’t take it anymore and I don’t think I could handle it any further because at this point-

 

Oh sheez! What the fudge??!

 

    I jumped in my seat and jerked off from the table; pushing myself away from it, making the chair stood only on its’ two legs in the back and balanced on it for a mere second. I would have fall on my back but FORTUNATELY, I managed to hold onto the edge of the dining table just in time.

 

    Everything nearby flew off from its’ place and my chopsticks fall on the floor while I had my legs up and brought my knees closer to my chest. My mind never stopped cursing through the entire time. I think I’ve said like, every single inappropriate word that ever existed in this world and some that you might never even heard of before. Don’t ask me what!

 

     My heart was still beating like crazy and didn’t show any sign of calming down any sooner. I tried to breathe properly and that was when I noticed the silent atmosphere. I felt the stares and the nudge Krystal gave me. 

 

“Are you okay, Taeyeon-ah?”

 

     I heard Aunt Jung asked me. When I looked up, I saw all of them stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me weirdly, including that very one blonde girl. Now miss, you’re a very good actor. A round of applause please! *clap,clap*    

 

“Ne? Aah, yeah! I-I’m fine…” No, not really.

 

     Slowly, I put my legs down and pull myself back to the table making the chair got down on all four again. I couldn’t bring my head up because I can imagine how I looked like just now. This is so embarrassing! Why do I have to face all of these??? I’ve had enough already!

 

Oh my God… This is seriously fun! Hahha! - Jessica

 

“What happened?” Yoona asked me and hurriedly got up from her seat. She picked up the chopsticks and put it back on the table. Then, she pulled me up before cleaning away the rice that was scattered all over my shirt with a towel.

 

“N-nothing! I’m fine. I just…” I looked at Jessica who was acting all innocent while Yoona held my arm up and continue scrubbing away the rice. But, her innocent face didn’t stay long before her lips formed a small smirk and raised her eyebrow when no one was watching.

 

    Finally, I realized what she was doing and what game she was playing. All those teases now made sense now but I still didn’t understand her real intentions, though. That aside, I think I’m not really that bad to play along and winning over, even.
 

 So you want to play, huh? Fine!   

 

“I thought I saw a cockroach there just now.” I pointed at the floor, under the table, nearby Jessica’s place. Just as soon as I said that, it was her turn to stand up and move away from the table in a flash.

 

“What? Where?!” she moved her head back and forth to scan all around the place. Oh my, her face was so hilarious! I’m telling you! if you’re feeling down, just imagine how Jessica looked like when she’s surprised. Hahha! I just, can’. Heol~

 

“ I said ‘I thought’.” I turned to Yoona and took the towel from her. “I got this, Yoona.” I used the towel to clean the table off from the spilled foods.

 

“But I guess my eyes were just playing tricks on me.” I said nonchalantly without looking at her and just proceeded on fixing up the mess I made earlier.

 

“Oh…” The others showed sign of understood and just continue to finish their meal.

 

Picking up my bowl and utensils, I bowed a little to Uncle and Aunt Jung before apologizing to them.

 

“I’m really sorry for causing troubles…”

 

“Ah, no… that’s fine Taeyeon-ah.” Aunt Jung just waved her hand at me while Uncle Jung gave me a smile. Then, they just went back to enjoy their meal and chatting session with Yoona getting back to her seat. I was going to make my way to the sink but I decided to take a look at Jessica who was glaring at me. What? I raised both of my eyebrows and threw a little smile to her.

 

    She clicked her tongue and bit her lips but that didn’t last long when she suddenly smirked and playfully- no, teasingly eyed me up and down.

 

Oh, just so you wait Jung. You’re messing with the wrong person. You just won’t pick me. No, not in this kind of game.

 

   I spun around on my heel put the dishes in the sink before washing them.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

    I nearly laughed out loud when she just violently jerked off from the table like there was something dangerous or weird down there. Uhm, maybe it was weird. I just poked her thigh closed; very close, to her private area. The utensils clanked as they jumped off from the table and it sounded so chaotic for a brief second.

 

    I had to bit my lips really hard to keep myself from laughing but it was so hilarious so, a small chuckle slipped out. Nevertheless, my lips failed to keep the smile in so I shoved a small piece of meat in my mouth; chewing it. Well, at least I didn’t laugh at her or someone was going to get suspicious.

 

    Seriously, this girl was so fun to play with! Although she didn’t really make that much of expressions, I was still working my ways on that case. It was only the beginning though. So, what’s the need of rushes?

 

    Her face when she almost fell back was priceless. Now, that was what I’ve- no, we’ve, been waiting for. That included her expression when she blushed all the time. She had been avoiding looking at my directions so I didn’t bother to hide my little smile as it represented my excitements. Surprisingly, she suddenly looked at my way and threw me that certain of stare.

 

Uh-oh… looks like someone already figured it out. This should be more exciting then?

 

     I was caught out guard but still, I kept my smile on. Next thing I knew, I jumped out from my seat when I heard someone said ‘cockroach’ and Taeyeon pointed at my way. Actually, I didn’t even know what was going on but I just did it as a reflex because honestly, I was too amused on how I actually could to this to a girl with confidence. Besides, there were so many things going in my mind as I thought that the response I got was adorable and absolutely fun.

 

    I realized that she was just doing it for a payback. But I won’t let her happy with this so I put my smirk back on and showed a little provocative gesture. She turned her back on me and walked to the sink.

 

    I was having so much fun and I didn’t want it to end in any soon. There were still so much thing to do and they were too exciting to be ignored.

 

This will be going on for quite long, I swear. I won’t give this chance slip away so easily. Oh my God… just the thought of it makes me crazy!   

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

“Psst! Hey, Soojung… aren’t we going home now?” I squatted down beside Krystal and whispered into her ear while tugging her arm. That didn’t pass Yoona who was sitting beside her so she turned her head sideway to look at us.

 

“Mmhm, we are. But, mom said she has something to give to us. She’s looking for it upstairs so, just a moment okay?”

 

“Oh, I’m going to get a drink first, then.”

 

“Yeah, go ahead.” Yoona turned her attention back to her phone while nodding as Krystal said something to her which I didn’t quite hear because I already stood up and headed to the kitchen.

 

    Opening the fridge, I took out a bottle of juices and poured some of them into my glass. After I put back the juices in, I closed the door and that was when my peripheral sight caught a glimpse of someone standing nearby. I looked at that ‘someone’ immediately because of shocked and gasped as I did so.

 

    Frankly, I wasn’t surprised anymore; seeing Jessica leaning her back on the wall and crossed her arms on her chest. There was no expression at all on her face even when she started to walk towards me. Her arms fell onto her both sides but her legs started to move upwards and her toe reached nearer to me. Her lips formed a smile as soon as she poked my right leg with her toe.

 

“How did that feels?” She was trying to stifle a laugh but barely made it.

 

Oh, here she goes again…

 

     I grunted under my breath and rolled my eyes while stepping a step back. I tried to ignore her and continued finishing my juices up. Aunt Jung will be here in anytime and I can’t wait to leave this place earlier.

 

Don’t ignore me, you fool! – Jessica

 

    However, she grabbed my glass when there were still a few more juices left. I mentally screamed in frustration but then sighed as she gulped down the remaining juices before she the spot where I had my lips on earlier while gazing straight into my eyes.

 

     I lost my patience. Moreover, I had my reputation and pride to hold on to. I glanced at the living room and made sure no one was watching. Making sure it was all clear, I tightly grabbed her hand that was holding the glass and pushed her by her left shoulder with my right hand. It caused her to be slammed onto the fridge. I realized that her eyes were as big as it could ever before I pushed myself closer to her face.

 

    Now, why would she be so shocked like that? Cat got her tongue? She didn’t utter even a single word. Where did that troll Jung went?

 

    I brought my lips near her ear and whispered oh-so-dangerously.

 

“If you’re still planning on doing this, I’ll make sure you’re going to regret it. For your entire life.”

 

     I intentionally let out low chuckle before pulling myself away from her. I took back the glass with me and put it in the sink when I heard Yoona calling for me.

 

“Coming!”