FAIL!

Icy Flower

If you don't know, i posted a chapter before this. i updated 2 chapters recently and it's just a day away from each other. so, before u read this, make sure u already read the previous one.

 


 

     I shrugged my shoulders and leaned sideway onto the door frame. “I just want to. No special reason. Why, you got problem with that?”

 

“Ahh… No, no! I don’t, at all.” She looked away slightly and threw a smile for a split second before turning her back on me.

 

     That… That’s it??  I raised my hands to my and rolled my eyes afterwards. Ugh! I guess I got to do this.

 

“What are you looking for?” I started to walk towards her with a little effort to sway my hips along the way.

“Ne? Ah… Did you see my pajama?”

“Excuse me?”

“Uhh… my pajama? Did you see it?”

“Why would you search for it here? Shouldn’t it be in the closet?”

 

     This girl is really weird. Looking for her pajama in the living room? Did that make sense? No, right… What a shame, having this good look but her intelligence was quite off. Tsk, tsk!

 

“I just bought it this evening, when you were looking for clothes. It was in a red plastic bag and it should be along with your bags.”

“Oh.”

 

     I felt like a dumb. Oh well, I didn’t know that so, pass!

 

“We brought all the bags to my room. Maybe it’s there.” I climbed up the stairs, expecting for her to follow me. But when I turned around, she was still standing there.

 

“Well, it’s not me who’ll find it, is it?”

 

     Then, I continued my ways up again and heard the footsteps following behind me.

 

Assa! Way to go Jessica! Then you could bring her to your room and do something about it. That was smooth~ *wink, wink* - Jessica

 

     I slowed my pace so she will follows close enough behind me; maybe 3 stairs away. That was just the perfect way to make sure that we were in a perfect position.

 

     I’ll ask you something ladies and gentleman; something that almost all the living things in this planet perfectly knows. What will happen when ladies make their ways up the stairs? Exactly. Hips will sway. That was what happened to us too and I don’t need to say more to make you know what was in Taeyeon’s sight.

 

     I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open. “You can try to find your stuffs there”. I pointed at a pile of shopping bags at the corner of my room.

 

“You haven’t sorted them out yet?” she asked while starting to rummage through the stuffs.

“Nope.”

 

     I was looking for my clothes in the closet while answering her. Actually, it’s more like I’m trying to find a good way to make my plans go nicely.

 

     What should I do now? It won’t be fun if I just let her go like that, right? But, the thing is, I’m not smooth enough to just approach her without making things awkward. Oh! And, I’m not trying to seduce her to make her fall in love with me or something like that. I just want to see how girl will react to other girl’s actions. I mean, a girl who has interest in the other girls. You get what I mean?

 

“Hey, I can’t find it.”

 

“There are more bags over here.” Finished picking my clothes, I brought them with me and lead Taeyeon to the side of my bed. I stood at the end of the bed and gave way for Taeyeon to the piled shopping bags.

 

     I let her do the search while I contemplated whether I should start to get dress or not. At the end, I just left my clothes on the bed when Taeyeon started rumbling.

 

“Aish, where the heck is it?! *sigh*” She then slumped her onto the floor and sit there hopelessly before turning her head towards me.

“Yah, I can’t find it.”

“It’s all there. Where else could it be? Unless, you already took it with you.”

“No, I didn’t~ Did you guys brought all the bags here?”

“Yeah, of course.”

 

     Feeling curious, I finally helped her to look for it. I can’t help but thought, ‘why the heck am I doing this? I should make my plans work!’

 

     I went to the opposite side from Taeyeon and bend down with my hand on my knees. I stared at the stuffs before settling myself down on the floor. I made sure my sitting position wouldn’t let the other girl to see something inappropriate because I didn’t wear anything under the towel yet.

 

     I opened the bags one by one to check the contents. Done with all the bags nearby, I started to reach for the further ones. That caused me to bend down all the way down and I just realized it.

 

Aha! This could be helping..! And, I’m referring to my position now. - Jessica

 

     I pulled myself back and fixed my sitting but not forgetting to take a glance at the latter. Then, I reached out for the bag again and made sure that I was doing it right. I took some times to stay in that position while checking the other nearby bags. I took some glances at Taeyeon through the time and I hoped that it’s working.

 

     When I leaned back, I look at her to search for any evidence of emotions on her faces. Instead of flustered face or something related, she was just looking at me with blurred expression. Now, that was not what I expected it to be. Or maybe, did I do it wrong?

 

“What?” she was staring back at me and threw a very innocent and confused expression.

“What ‘what’?”

“Did you find it? Why are you looking at-”

“Are you going to just sit there and do nothing?” I cut her before she could ask any further because I might couldn’t answer it and make myself look totally like a dumb. I mean, how am I going to answer her?

 

     Like, ‘I was just making sure how you will react after what I just did.’ Like that? Oh great. How about I kiss her and ask how she feels right after? Yeah, that would be awesome. I don’t have to act all y and seductive just to know her real feeling about girl and, and do all the plans.

 

“It’s yours after all, not mine.”

“But I just searched for it and I can’t find it!” Did she just raise her voice at me? Frustrated, she kicked the bag nearby her feet.

“Then try again! And don’t kick my stuff like that.”

“Just, just look for it first. If you can’t find it, then let’s just stop.”

 

     Really now? It’s her freaking pajama, not mine! – Jessica  

 

“You stupid thing! Why would I find it for you? If it’s not really important then just leave that thing. I have other things to do you know!”

 

     I threw the white plastic bag on my hand to her chest and just looked at her angrily. Things weren’t going like I have planned and I was starting to get irritated. If I can’t do this, then fine! I don’t care anyway. It’s not important at all!

 

“Okay, fine. *sigh* Then just do your things and I’ll find it.”

“Well, I’m going to wear my clothes. How is that possible with you here?? So, hurry up and let’s get this done!”

“Then, help me!”

“Why are you yelling at me?!”

“I’m not!”

“You’re not? Then what was that?!”

“Gosh, seriously. What is wrong with you? There’s no need for you to keep yelling and shouting you know. I’m not deaf.”

“*sigh* Fine. Let’s calm down and do this quickly.” I squatted down and started to rummage through the bags once again.

“What color is the bag again?”

“Red.”

“But, most of the bags here is red.” I threw her this look; (=_=) and she looked dumbfounded.

“But it’s too hard to find my thing in here. Seriously, there’s too much bags. How am I going to rummage through these?”

 

     She started to mumble and mumble and mumble. But I won’t blame her though, I admit it; there’s too much bags. You can’t even count it with all fingers that you have.

 

“You know what? how about just leave it and maybe I could pass it to you when I accidently (yeah of course it’s an accident because I won’t tired myself up searching for it) found it later.

“I had to find it today because we’ll be going home after the dinner later.”

Already going home? Tch, what a fortune you have Jessica. - Jessica

“Is that so? Okay fine. But, let me dress up first.”

“Yeah, sure.”

 

     I started to get up and walked to my bed. I picked up my extra-sized-long-sleeve shirt and was about to wear it when I suddenly realized, I didn’t have my bra on. Owwkayyy… what am I going to do? I can’t just pick it out from my closet and wear it in front of her! It’s quite embarrassing!

 

     But, wait… that could be part of my plan! Aha! Eh, no, no! That’s too embarrassing…

 

“Yah, don’t turn around okay?!” I told Taeyeon who was back-facing me. But she just turned around despite my warning earlier.

“What?”

 

     Just as soon as she faced me, I felt blood rushed to my face. “I said, don’t turn around!”

 

“Ah, sorry!” she quickly turned around and continued her doing.

 

     I quickly faced the other way too and start to wear them. Frankly, after wearing it, an idea came to me before I could even wear my shirts. I just thought, how about testing this little girl a bit? I turned around and wrapped the towel around me on top of my under-wears.

 

“Did you find it?”

“Nope.” She didn’t move her head even an inch and continued with her work.

“Hey, try to check the bags over there. You only checked it once right?” Finally she turned to look at me and stood up.

“Hmm, yeah. That’s right.”

     She walked up to the corner and squatted once she reached there.

“Uhh, Jessica-”

 

     I pretended that I didn’t hear her and turned my back towards her. I took a glance just to make sure that she was looking at me. Before she could finish her sentences, the knot on my towel ‘accidently’ opened up and caused my towel to fall. Well, not really fall onto the ground. I caught it before it could go any lower than my waist. I was back-facing her so that was okay, I thought.

 

“Ah- oops!” I pretend that it was all an accident and I fixed it again. I looked over at Taeyeon but she just showed the very same expression she had when I tried to… well, you know what I mean. And, she asked the same question too!

“What?”

“What ‘what’?” Gosh, it feels like a déjà vu. – Jessica

“Why are you staring at me?”

 

     OMG, I did? I thought, I was just taking a glance or worst, looking at her? This is not good.

 

“I’m not.”

“Whatever. I can’t find it.” She said impassively with that straight face.

 

     Aishh… I can’t do this anymore! I was tired of hearing that sentences all the time. I don’t think my plan will work at this time anyway.

 

“Ugh! Just, get out!” I pulled her hand to make her stand up and pushed her all the way out before shutting the door with a loud ‘bang’.